The 'Nads Of None

@Master Of None Don't give up hope on it just yet. I have one of my current plants that it looked like one of the cotyledons got torn off while it was breaking ground. She turned out just fine.

Thanks guys, I'll keep an eye on her and see what happens. I'm going to go ahead and drop another one in some water right now just in case...
Dropping another bean is always the solution here as well! Better safe than sorry.
:high-five:

Looks like that AB seedling didn't make it. This picture is from yesterday... today it's just dried up and sad... :rip:
dead AB.jpg

On the bright side, I put a new one is a cup of soil this morning. Ashamed to say, but I forgot to take pictures of the seed with root before planting. :oops:

I will try to do better next time.

Thanks PW

Thank you dajerm, have you ever seen one that small? I sure hope she gets big.
Hey MoN, well Groot was pretty small... but I don’t think she was as small as yours. I haven’t seen any come out that small before, but from experience with that Panama I’d say let her go... she’ll probably surprise you!

Sorry for no updates lately... I seem to have had another heart attack on the 6th. :( Been kinda slow to recover. I didn't tell anyone for fear they would want to put me in the hospital again.

The baby AB is growing slow... she is 11 days old now and about the size of a 2 day old. Does this look normal to anyone? She seems healthy and I have been feeding her at half strength of what I feed the other plants.
AB2at11days.jpg

I'll try to get an update soon on the bag seed girl.

Sorry for no updates lately... I seem to have had another heart attack on the 6th. :( Been kinda slow to recover. I didn't tell anyone for fear they would want to put me in the hospital again.

The baby AB is growing slow... she is 11 days old now and about the size of a 2 day old. Does this look normal to anyone? She seems healthy and I have been feeding her at half strength of what I feed the other plants.
AB2at11days.jpg

I'll try to get an update soon on the bag seed girl.
Well dang man... really sorry to hear that. I hope cover soon and hopefully that wont happen again for a long time, if ever.

I think your little one is looking great, a little bit of a stretch there but no biggie! Awesome work, she's coming along very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom