The 'Nads Of None

Damn, is it almost time for the bi-monthly update? And really, is bi-monthly twice a month or every other month?

I meant twice a month if it helps the joke...
.............zing!
:high-five:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember when you sprouted your AB. She was tiny, like a matchstick. You've done a great job.

Are you going to do a smoke report on her? If you do remember to give a shout out to the fine sponsor you won her from.;)

Honestly, how cool is winning seeds?

Looking great MON nice harvest shots bro well done.
Thank you Peppers.

nice cut....

I been holding out dropping an auto because of space. Our clones catch up with us!

That appleberry dropping16 inches will help, love your scrog!
Thank you nobody, I sure hope that it's low enough to not get burned by the light. That tent is only 5' tall. That 2 x 4 fence wire makes pretty good scrog material... lol

Not too shabby man!
:welldone:

How's the smoke?
:passitleft:
Thanks P9, I need to get that posted in the Blueberry Bunch too. Hard for me to tell others much about the smoke since my tolerance is so low, but I gave some to a friend, and when he called me that evening, all he could do was tell me (in a slurred voice while laughing) how good it was. He said he was higher than he had been in a very long time! It certainly kicks my butt...

Thanks again for those seeds Preston!

I remember when you sprouted your AB. She was tiny, like a matchstick. You've done a great job.

Are you going to do a smoke report on her? If you do remember to give a shout out to the fine sponsor you won her from.;)

Honestly, how cool is winning seeds?
Hey VG, thanks for the kind words. In case anyone didn't see how small she was, here is where that pic is posted.

I don't even know where to begin on a smoke report. I know when I tried it out, my whole body was tingling during the first exhale... and the smell is very pleasant, but hard for me to describe. Kind of flowery, powdery with green apple. I sampled some cob I made of her yesterday... very smooth and made me stay very happy for about 4 hours before I wanted more. Thanks again to @Gary from The Vault for the seeds.

Very nice work MoN! I am impressed to say the least... you seem to have one helluva green thumb my friend, keep up the great work!
Wow, thanks 119! After seeing your plants, that's a huge compliment.

Sorry I'm late MoN! Please excuse. Nice harvest on the AB and a stellar trimming job I must say. :bravo:

Still have 14 additional AB clones that will have to be figured out before the bagseed clones can be flipped.
o_O
Super cropped the biggest Appleberry clone enough to get it to fit in the tent and may flip it today. Got it down from 4' tall to 32 inches.
Personally I'd give it a few days to recover from that!

Everything is looking great...14 clones? :hmmmm:

Sorry I'm late MoN! Please excuse. Nice harvest on the AB and a stellar trimming job I must say. :bravo:

o_O

Personally I'd give it a few days to recover from that!

Everything is looking great...14 clones? :hmmmm:
Thank you for the kind words Shed... and again, congratulations on Member of the Year! That is the biggest harvest and the most dense buds I've had so far.

After re-reading, it's clear how unclear I was. The super-cropping on the AB was done several days ago and has mostly recovered now. The only plant I super-cropped today, was one of the bagseed clones.

14 clones... wish I had a way to share them with you!

Thank you for the kind words Shed... and again, congratulations on Member of the Year! That is the biggest harvest and the most dense buds I've had so far.

After re-reading, it's clear how unclear I was. The super-cropping on the AB was done several days ago and has mostly recovered now. The only plant I super-cropped today, was one of the bagseed clones.

14 clones... wish I had a way to share them with you!
Thanks MoN...I wish I had room for them!

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Thursday update :)

Starting with the Blueberry Bliss auto at 93 days. It's been 10 days now since the top was harvested.
BbBliss 93days.jpg

As best I can tell, I still have at least a week or two before she is ready...
BbBliss 93days bud.jpg

BbBliss 93days bud2.jpg

BbBliss 93days bud3.jpg

Here is a quick shot of a clone of that first bag seed girl. The cold made her go purple.
BS clone purple.jpg

Here is the Appleberry at 36 days in flower.
AB 117days 36FL.jpg

AB 117days 36FL bud.jpg

2 days of hanging the top of the Blueberry Bliss auto and I decided to make a cob with part of it. This was made with 27 grams.
BbBliss cob 27.17g.jpg

Here is how it looked after the sweat.
BbBliss cob 2 days open.jpg

I forgot to get pics of the first cob that was made with the bag seed plant. I cut a small sample of it a couple of days ago when it was 30 days old.

Thanks for looking... Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
Amazing work man! I'm growing my first as well, so its encouraging to see a great final product!

Another Feb 1 flip! Join the club :). It's me, Lowded118, Kingjoe83, UrbanAchiever, and Itibitiguy. And you :high-five:

Ha. I'd have been Feb 1 as well, but I had to work out a few links first. Peg me as valentines day-ish.

Welcome @volksball, thank you for the kind words.

Update:
Appleberry clone 1.1
118 days since planting in coco
Flipped Friday night (Feb 1), so this is day 6 since flip and day 1 with pistils.
7 gallon pot in a 2' x 4' tent.

AB clone1 118days 1FL.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Beautiful plant MoN! Really digging your skills man!
May I ask, what made you decide to go with a cloth pot?

Beautiful plant MoN! Really digging your skills man!
May I ask, what made you decide to go with a cloth pot?
Thanks 119! The cloth pots are supposed to keep the plants from getting root bound. The way I understand it, the roots "self prune" when they come in contact with the air through the cloth. They're also a lot cheaper.

That's is an amazing looking girl you have there... cant wait to see how she produces!!
Thank you CS, and welcome to my journal.
:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom