The 'Nads Of None

Congrats on the sprout and the tails! AB is just as pretty as the mom :thumb: .

Have you seen Archiweedies DP? It's got amazing purple flowers:
Thank you Shed! :D

That purple really looks good on that DP. I will check his grow out more and try to learn a little. :thanks:

Your garden is looking good. Good to see another cobber.
Thank you JM. The cobs are interesting for sure. :p
I wish you had more room in that tent. I think you would have kept going...………………………………...
Very nice!
:passitleft:
Thanks Bobby, I wish there were more room in that tent too! 2 of the clones are too big to even fit in there... :rolleyes:

The first Durban Poison popped up this morning... here she is from a few minutes ago.

Nice looking girls MON!
Looks like you are doing well. Sending tons of grow love your way.
Thank you VG, I'll take all the grow love I can get :thanks::kiss:

Did you build a Cob-A-Tron?
I did the poor boy's version... just took a seed mat and the thermostat it came with, and put it in an old styrofoam ice chest. I added a couple of solid bricks on the mat to keep the heat from fluctuating too much.

Monday update:

Appleberry clone seems to be doing well @ day 39 of flower.

DDa is growing slowly. 10 days since sprout.

And here is the Durban Poison at 6 days from sprout.

Thanks for looking...

Thanks Peppers, I appreciate the kind words.

I didn't realize it had been so long since I did an update... guess life was kinda getting in the way. Chopped a little less than half of the appleberry clone yesterday and will probably cut the rest in about a week or so.

Here she is right before the chop.

...and right after.

Thanks for looking :)

I didn't realize it had been so long since I did an update... guess life was kinda getting in the way. Chopped a little less than half of the appleberry clone yesterday and will probably cut the rest in about a week or so.

...and right after.

Looks lovely bro well done bet it's gonna be a nice smoke.

Congrats on the first half harvest. Nice haul! And amazing trichome production on that plant...I can see why you keep a clone around. :thumb:

You should do a tutorial on scrogging. That's a sight to behold.
:thanks:Thank you for that Shed... this part of the harvest was 27 tops and weighed 14.8 ounces wet.

I'll give some thought about a tutorial, but it's really just a piece of no-climb fence laid over the top of the plant.

Looks smelly!
Scary part of that was it actually stunk up the entire neighborhood! From down the street, it smelled like a skunk covered in sweet flowers.

Looks lovely bro well done bet it's gonna be a nice smoke.
Thanks Peppers! Everyone I have given some to really seems to like it. :kiss:

I'll give some thought about a tutorial, but it's really just a piece of no-climb fence laid over the top of the plant.
You're too modest MoN! I don't mean the net, I mean getting one plant into that amazingly wide flat shape. Training is a skill that many struggle with, and filling a scrog can be a challenge. There have been less difficult tasks tutorialized here, yours would be valuable if you were so inclined.

...and right after.

Hi Master you did a great job with the Appleberry. I won the same as you back then and am considering the appleberry. Hows the smoking experience?

Hi Master you did a great job with the Appleberry. I won the same as you back then and am considering the appleberry. Hows the smoking experience?
Thank you stoneotter.

I really like it a lot, and the smell is absolutely delightful. Kind of like a baby skunk wandering through a field of spring wild flowers... with a hint of baby powder. Some of the people I have given it to say they like it better than any other.

Smoke is very pleasant and powerful. Overall, the experience is very nice.

Hope that helps as I'm really not very good at describing things... and I'm a light-weight so one hit keeps me high for several hours.

Back
Top Bottom