The Nefarious Claw!

RookieJuana

420-magazine-mobile341733384.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1770028234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile158400145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile846926485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile91004822.jpg

I am a total noob boob and the last time I posted it was about 2 weeks ago, when someone warned me about nitrogen toxicity due to the claw that they saw. Well now one of my four plants is clawing pretty bad where the leaves are actually stiff and firm clawed and my other three plants are just starting to show signs. The very itty bitty tips are white. They are due for a good watering and feeding tonight and I just wanted to check with all you Pros out there to see if there's something I might need to add or take away. I'm using Fox Farms with Bud Candy. I have quite a few things on hand so if there are any suggestions, I would love the constructive criticism! And if I don't have on hand what I need, I can get it tomorrow and water them then. Thank you all so much in advance you don't know how much I appreciate it! Happy gardening!.

Thanks so much guys for the responses! And yes I did cut out grow a little while back. I am on day 44 since the 12/12 switch. And the girls haven't been drinking much water so they get a couple gallons every 4 or 5 days. I have gone full strength on the nutes and Bud Candy the last couple waterings. But I do not over water. They are in soil 5-gallon pots.

Thanks so much guys for the responses! And yes I did cut out grow a little while back. I am on day 44 since the 12/12 switch. And the girls haven't been drinking much water so they get a couple gallons every 4 or 5 days. I have gone full strength on the nutes and Bud Candy the last couple waterings. But I do not over water. They are in soil 5-gallon pots.
What nutes u using

I've never stayed above 1/2 strength with GB, BB, or TB. I did once and toasted my plants. They have done great on 1/2

I agree, give em a flush then maybe 1/2 nutes and see how they respond

I should also include that the last time I watered I used some sm90. I did this because I was afraid of root problems because my girls weren't drinking hardly any water at all. I'm talking like one gallon would last a week. I tried the sm90 and they started drinking water up right away but I noticed that my drain off tonight after doing a small flush, is dark yellow almost orange. Is this as a result of the sm90 removing all the build-up out of the soil? God I hope so. And I know I'm being a girl about my girls but I'm worried. I hope all isn't lost from this nitrogen toxicity. How do they look otherwise? I feel like maybe they should have more triches than they do and more of a smell.

Back
Top Bottom