The New Autoflower Topping Thread

Now at Day 40 of these two different autos. Clearly flowering, they were topped early also. Wondering if I shouldn't have topped at all, they're only 6 inches tall. They're healthy, but is this a waste of a grow?

The CBD cheese on the left has a double bud site mutation going on as well.

0be3310635babb9084a8ec26be1106cd.jpg

I have an auto dark devil here on day 63. Pulled it out to look at the tri chromes has an equal mixture of Cloudy clear and Amber is this an Autoflower trait. Confused as when to pull this as usually I yank at the first sign of Amber but there's so many clear still left not sure what I should do. First grow with these, already got another pack for outside this year. Any opinions or advice would be helpful.
7e3224d1ef695d0cf9110fe9b09346a5.jpg
3e99d04222510384be0370862c0ae4cb.jpg
3ec1144d63f43e9079cd9d509008c483.jpg
7d8760666338395cbd323c1c0c21d755.jpg

Hey everyone!!! I got a question I have a Seedsman Auto Kush that's been going for almost 50 days now and not showing any buds... She is showing female hairs bit that's it... How long does it usually take to flower cause I just had 3 auto kushes take 80 days in all... Im stumped... And if it don't flower can I clone it?

I have an auto dark devil here on day 63. Pulled it out to look at the tri chromes has an equal mixture of Cloudy clear and Amber is this an Autoflower trait. Confused as when to pull this as usually I yank at the first sign of Amber but there's so many clear still left not sure what I should do. First grow with these, already got another pack for outside this year. Any opinions or advice would be helpful.
7e3224d1ef695d0cf9110fe9b09346a5.jpg
3e99d04222510384be0370862c0ae4cb.jpg
3ec1144d63f43e9079cd9d509008c483.jpg
7d8760666338395cbd323c1c0c21d755.jpg

Seedsman says the flowering time is 63 days max. Some auto's dont adhere to the tric rules as far as I understand so you very well could be ready for harvest
Buy Dark Devil Auto Feminised Seeds from Sweet Seeds | Seedsman

A couple of days later. I think I see the third node coming out the top. I am not sure though. Better to check with you guys than lose my window. What do you think?

20180211_052315.jpg
20180211_052331.jpg

Hey folks love this place. Well just started a dwc bucket and have a gorilla glue auto going day 22 and I topped her the other day and so far she is seeming to have takin it pretty good but only time will tell for sure but my question is since she has such GIANT leaves the growth under the canopy isn't getting much light at all and I know that people say clipping leaves or anything 4 tht matter on an auto is a no no so what should I do any1 tht has grown autos b4 with some good knowledge could chime in i would really be greatful thank you and namaste.

A couple of days later. I think I see the third node coming out the top. I am not sure though. Better to check with you guys than lose my window. What do you think?

20180211_052315.jpg
20180211_052331.jpg
Nice bro what strain are those also how many days old in this pic if u dnt mind me askn?? But yea bro lookn good great job i just recently started a gorilla glue auto and she has some giant leaves to her lol.

Hey folks love this place. Well just started a dwc bucket and have a gorilla glue auto going day 22 and I topped her the other day and so far she is seeming to have takin it pretty good but only time will tell for sure but my question is since she has such GIANT leaves the growth under the canopy isn't getting much light at all and I know that people say clipping leaves or anything 4 tht matter on an auto is a no no so what should I do any1 tht has grown autos b4 with some good knowledge could chime in i would really be greatful thank you and namaste.
I just finished a clipping session on my trainwreck auto. It's only got a week or two to go, I removed a few fans and popcorns so that the underdeveloped buds could also finish. Not sure if that's also the best approach but you're right about not wanting to stunt any veg growth.

Do you remember this from the ebb and flow threads.

cover_0031.jpg

cover_0021.jpg
Omg tht is such a beautiful ebb n flow setup man tht has me thinking of my first grow attempt i did a hydro grow where I built my own ebb n flow table lol not to much of a success but it was a success none the less lol but yea ur setup looks way better then mine im now setting up my dwc center lol i have one 5gal bucket running a gorilla glue auto but in a few days I'll have 3 more going so a total of 4 dwc 5gal buckets in a 3x3 tent under the new g5 growant led light

Nice bro what strain are those also how many days old in this pic if u dnt mind me askn?? But yea bro lookn good great job i just recently started a gorilla glue auto and she has some giant leaves to her lol.

I am growing 2 Sour Diesel autos. Day 20. They are a little smaller than expected by this point but look otherwise healthy. Will post some pics of them today. I think it is topping day for one of them

Back
Top Bottom