The New Gardner

damifino

IMG_129314.JPG

Thanks for welcoming me to the club. Thrilled to be here. My question is this. Do I just leave my 2 plants alone and just let them grow or should I be doing something to them as they started to flower 2 weeks ago. I have read a lot about topping, pinching and other tips on growing, however I am not sure if I am to do those things to my plants or not. Also, they really stink like a skunk and they have a long way to go. Is that a good thing or is something wrong??? Thanks to all for helping me. I am still learning how to navigate this website but I will try to load my pictures.
IMG_129314.JPG
IMG_128822.JPG
IMG_128021.JPG
IMG_128021.JPG

Definitely a good thing on the smell! I would not top or pinch anything that has started flower, or that is close to being flowered. However, you could tie them down and spread them out and get better light on your "popcorn" nugs.

Happy growing!

Not sure what you mean by "tie down and spread them". Can you tell me more about how to do that please. And can you tell me what "Hybrid Indica Dominant" means. Again, I THANK YOU :thanks:

OH THAT SMELL....CANT YOU SMELL THAT SMELL.....THE SMELL THAT SURROUNDS YOU!!!! My little wonder woman really really stinks. I cant help but wonder what she will smell like in 8 weeks. I was visiting her tonight and I can still smell her on me. Oh My
IMG_129413.JPG
Her latest picture

Oh. I didn't know that. Thank You for telling me. Really appreciate that. No more flash or light. I'll be back in the fall. Wish me Luck.

My bestfriend and I decided to try to grow this year. She lives in Michigan and I in New Jersey. We germinated some seeds (she sent them to me, she got them from Canada) Could someone please look at my pics and tell me 1. Why is the plant turning purple? Is it ok? and 2. Why is the close up of this bud soooooooo covered with what we think are the trichomes. Is it ok? I hope its ok that I am asking these questions, its just that we decided to make this an adventure so to speak but we really have no idea what were doing. We have been googling away!!!! Thanks Much
0031848.jpg
0051636.jpg
0061444.jpg

I just have a few more questions LOL 1. what type of plant is this one? This one is growing in Michigan we decided to try to Bonzai it because its in her garden and she lives in a development. Both her 2 plants and my 2 plants are growing outdoors. Hers are in the ground mine are in pots and I turn them everyother day. I hope you give me good news. She had to cut a branch off one hers because it was sticking out to far, is the rest of the plant going to be ok? Thanks Again
0041731.jpg

Back
Top Bottom