The new grower here hello all please help me

Welcome! You came to the right place to learn and get guidance! It is a fun hobby. Lots to learn for sure. One suggestion is to get a grow bible or search online for one (free DL). It is great bathroom material.

You can always search the old craigs list for a local grower that may have recently upgraded their lighting. That way you can learn and start saving for future upgrades (lighting, fans, etc.).

I used to go to a bass enthusiast website alot they had a buy and sell area, that prolly would go good here with lights and equipment!

I'm getting ready to Ebay some of mine I think. It's a good place to sell burples quick for a decent price. That way I don't have to deal with people coming over to my house. 50 bucks buy it now with free shipping for a Mars Hydro 300 would go in a few hours, I'd make money lol! :yahoo:

Welcome @The new grower :420: Be patient,sex will show later.
There are many reasons why plants grow slower.
- Winter,too cold, plants will grow slower
- Light not strong enough, will grow slower
- Not enough nutrients? etc.
Anyway, find out the problem and then make compensation on it! :green_heart:
If you have any needs in lights, you can let us know, your size space etc, and we can recommend suitable lights for you. ;)

I
I used to go to a bass enthusiast website alot they had a buy and sell area, that prolly would go good here with lights and equipment!

I'm getting ready to Ebay some of mine I think. It's a good place to sell burples quick for a decent price. That way I don't have to deal with people coming over to my house. 50 bucks buy it now with free shipping for a Mars Hydro 300 would go in a few hours, I'd make money lol! :yahoo:
i might be interested in it if you’ll wait till after christmas

Y’all send me some links of true 300 watt from the wall leds that I can use for veg and bloom preferably something I can use switches on that are built in or knobs to adjust

All our lighting is advertised as true wattage. Here is our 250w option suitable for a 2 x 4 space. For full cycle, 3500k spectrum is the best. All high end components.

If you really want more wattage, here is our 350w kit. It is dimmable so you can tailor to your liking.

The boards utilized on this kits is show cased in a few grow Journals in our sig. Here are some of its handy work.

received_3804953909518398.jpeg

IMG_20191121_084832_078.jpg

IMG_20191202_210102_775.jpg

We have the TSW-2000 and TSL-2000 are 300w from the wall , TSW 2000 good for 3x3 area and TSL 2000 good for 2X4 area from seed to harvest. You can decide which one to get based on your grow size. :Namaste:

Save up for the next QB lmao. i got this product description in an email from a random seller. sounds pretty great to me lol.
quantum board V4 plus, lm301h+ cree xpe 660nm+LG uv+CREE ir,

Well it happened in 13 days y’all. both fem From bag seed and I chose the seeds based on look for female 100% success rate

i'd bet all your bag seeds are fem. way to go.

good point!

i should have said if the weed was from an online store. i was ordering from a company for 2 years, and every seed i've cracked and given away has been a female. i think they were making them and some just get into the selling weed somehow. i might be totally wrong too :p:p

I brought my led's on eBay I got 3 for less than $200 only used 2 last winter on 6 plants 3 turned maIe ended up with 6 mason jars of good tight buds which was great as I was able to learn about curing in jars,never to old to learn, pictures are of a plant I had in my garden it was in full bud I pulled it out and keeping it for my mother plant

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_141845600~2.jpg
    IMG_20191102_141845600~2.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 123
I think there is a threshold for light stress to cause problems. I think the cells that deal with light need a certain spectrum for a certain amount of time to register. Going in for 5 mins with your cell phone light is not going to do anythkng
I was wondering what thread I came across this worry in! Totally agree with Sgtsativa a bit of light leak here and there isn't gonna do anything significant. I have leaky rooms, I open doors when I want, I show off my plants that are in the dark to people from time to time for a quick bit. Out of the 40 or so plants over the last year I've grown so far in these conditions I've never had any problems with a bit of light exposure or not total blackout darkness. Would I have grown more if I were to have made it black hole dark? Maybe but I can't imagine the increase would be significant.

Back
Top Bottom