The new guy: Looking forward to journey

FilthyMcFly

420 Member
Have partake in weed majority of my life I have never been able to actually grow weed cause of not living anywhere that would be discreet enou8gh, always made me paranoid but now at 38 I finally bought a house of my own "the rent got too damn high" but I made the steps of actually grabbing some beans from a well-known auto company now it's all about getting my supplies... tent,lights soil, hot soil, ph testers, cloth pots and finally how I found myself here is to learn the tricks of the trade. I got led here by a person from Reddit community which has been wonderful as well and by looking at all the topics in the forums I can tell this is a great community as well. Once we get past these holidays you guys are gonna see my name popping up quite a bit... got a lot of questions. With that said let's get it!:yummy::Namaste:

Welcome to forum Mr. Filth. Ahh...the joys of owning a home. I am a home owner as well. Repairs galore. No one to call either. It's you and Ace Hardware, bruh. Oh...and lots of YouTube videos to know HOW to fix what's broke. I can't wait to see ya grow. Excited for ya. What kind of strains do you have?

Welcome to :420:

You've come to the right place for getting questions answered by some smart growers (someday I'll fit that category :hmmmm:). Seriously though, welcome and look forward to seeing those posts that we can all learn from.

Welcome to the forum @FilthyMcFly :welcome:

Have partake in weed majority of my life I have never been able to actually grow weed cause of not living anywhere that would be discreet enou8gh, always made me paranoid but now at 38 I finally bought a house of my own "the rent got too damn high" but I made the steps of actually grabbing some beans from a well-known auto company now it's all about getting my supplies... tent,lights soil, hot soil, ph testers, cloth pots and finally how I found myself here is to learn the tricks of the trade. I got led here by a person from Reddit community which has been wonderful as well and by looking at all the topics in the forums I can tell this is a great community as well. Once we get past these holidays you guys are gonna see my name popping up quite a bit... got a lot of questions. With that said let's get it!:yummy::Namaste:

That's when I started smoking/growing, 38 :high-five: ...after I retired from the Army, and already had a house picked out here in SW MO :hmmmm: now I'm 53 and just an old fart who grows weed :passitleft:

Welcome to forum Mr. Filth. Ahh...the joys of owning a home. I am a home owner as well. Repairs galore. No one to call either. It's you and Ace Hardware, bruh. Oh...and lots of YouTube videos to know HOW to fix what's broke. I can't wait to see ya grow. Excited for ya. What kind of strains do you have?
Your not lying... already been hitting up the youtube videos pretty hard for repairs and this grow deal ha ha. I ordered from Mephisto and I got manbearalienpig, toofless alien, double grape, canna cheese, sour stomper. My plan is to grow 2 at a time that way I got 2 separate plants that may encounter (possibly) totally different problems I need to solve. Don't get me wrong I hope everything is smooth as possible but I know I need to learn how to counter the problems. I'm definitely one of those guys that learns the most from making mistakes been that way all my life ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom