The new guy

luckiestman13

What's up 420 forum! I've been lurking around here more and more lately since I get out of the military here in about a month and well I have nothing to do but read forums online, watch various netflix shows and I love MJ.

Most of my time is spent reading about human performance and nutrition in the sport of fitness but I've always had a strong liking for MJ. Especially the more I learn about it. What a beautiful plant.

I'm interested in growing. I have never grown before but when I was younger I did have a very large reef aquarium so I think I'll be ahead of most when I go to start.

My state of WI or MN still doesn't have any medical MJ laws. But I figure if I keep it to a small closet size I should't have any problems. So now I've been reading and reading, looking at grow journals etc.

Anyway that's all I care to share for now. I hope to meet some friends along my journey.

Internet, netflix and MJ... sounds like a winner to me :)

Perhaps the nutrition and fitness sections will interest you also:
Food & Nutrition - 420 Magazine
Sports - 420 Magazine

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom