The new guy

triumph2134

Hello all! been a fan of a lot of your work for a while now and I wanted to introduce myself. Started growing a while back and came here for advice. Such a collective of people from all walks of life!

Anyways I have some GSC going on week 3 veg. distilled water, Primordial Solutions rootamentary and sea green since under the 400w mh. Starting with Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Foiler fed since the first set of leaves popped with Primordial Solution sea green.

I have 2 girls, C99 and Rasberry Cough week 5 of Flower. Started with same as the 2 GSC above. Week 3 started added GH nutes, and foiler feeds daily til 2 week after flower. 8 weeks of veg. Topped them a 3 times. now I am beggining week 5 of flower. Hairs turning amber and trichomes are cloudy. Cant wait for them to gain weight. 2x4x5 tent with 900w LED between 3 300w lights.

20180131_114949_1_.jpg

View image in gallery

Anyways its nice to introduce myself. Please if you have any advice give it! Its always appreciated! Thanks 420 peoplez!!!

Hi, I am Fashion Photography and Have Kid Modelling Portal.Increase Your Eligibility and start your KIDS and TEEN modelling career by getting the best platform for your Fashion modeling Portfolio.

Back
Top Bottom