The Newest Noob on the Block!

Zero2Hero

Hello All,

Just joined the 420Mag Site. Im a complete and utter noob when it comes to growing. Have done plenty of smoking, but never growing.
Hopefully thats about to change. Here to learn from all of you. Im in the middle of setting up a grow tent. Im sure I will need all the help i can get and i think im in the right place. Will be posting my first question very soon. Hope to hear from you all.

Thanks

Zero2Hero
in 420 Seconds.
:cheer::volcano-smiley:

Glad to have you Zero and welcome to :420:, You came to the right spot to gain a wealth of knowledge. The Best farmers from around the world are members of this wonderful site.

Head over to the FAQ's when you are ready to post those Questions. Try to include pics for a better response from the pro's. Click here for FAQ section: Frequently Asked Questions.

If you want to get a head start, check out the grow journal section and try to match your setup with one or more of the farmers with current or past grows. The strain may be different from your setup but the results of how to care for your girls, start to finish, will be a mountain of great info. Here is the grow journals section:
Journals in Progress
Completed Journals

Be active and look around. Lots of great contest and good people here. Good luck...

Hi Zero!!

Welcome to 420! I seen you in the other thread. Please make yourself comfortable. If you need anything Mtn and I would love to help.

Take care and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom