The Next Generation - Chocoloupe & Goldleaf - 3rd Grow In The GreenThunder Tent

How come you didn't tell me you started another journal. Sneaky! Are those 420 Gold Leafs?

Not trying to be sneaky.... links are in my signature (do you have that turned off?) ;)

Yes, they are both from 420. The goldleaf sprouted quickly but the chocolope was a little reluctant, one even refused to open. I've not had a taste of either of these but the reviews are good. I'm most excited about the chocolope but am impressed by the growth rate of the gl.

I got a seed delivery today from nukeheads: purple dawn, shiatsu kush, zkittles, laughing buddha, and grape ape. They added 3 mystery seeds as a bonus :) I gotta admit, I'm drawn to interesting strain names.... but I also read the description to be sure it's a strain I'll enjoy beyond the name :battingeyelashes:
I've had the grape ape twice, both times was from a dispensary in WA (2 different places) The first was the tastiest weed I've ever had. The 2nd didn't seem like it was related at all... it was either harvested way to early or not dried/cured properly.... or was not what it claimed to be. I'm hoping I get close to the first taste I had. If so, clones for sure!

Not trying to be sneaky.... links are in my signature (do you have that turned off?) ;)

Yes, they are both from 420. The goldleaf sprouted quickly but the chocolope was a little reluctant, one even refused to open. I've not had a taste of either of these but the reviews are good. I'm most excited about the chocolope but am impressed by the growth rate of the gl.

I got a seed delivery today from nukeheads: purple dawn, shiatsu kush, zkittles, laughing buddha, and grape ape. They added 3 mystery seeds as a bonus :) I gotta admit, I'm drawn to interesting strain names.... but I also read the description to be sure it's a strain I'll enjoy beyond the name :battingeyelashes:
I've had the grape ape twice, both times was from a dispensary in WA (2 different places) The first was the tastiest weed I've ever had. The 2nd didn't seem like it was related at all... it was either harvested way to early or not dried/cured properly.... or was not what it claimed to be. I'm hoping I get close to the first taste I had. If so, clones for sure!
I never read signatures is all! I guess I'm used to folks doing a bit more advertising when they start a new thread, at least alerting all their old fans with a post in the existing thread :). No matter, here now!

I asked about the Gold Leaf because that's what one of my clones is. I want to compare!

And those strain names sound crazy!

Well Psycho seems to be a photo, not auto like I originally thought. So she's been moved into the tent with the 420 Four. Might get a little crowded but not the worst problem to have.

I fimmed her to try to keep her from getting too tall.

Chocolope have developed some spotting on their fan leaves.

They are in 5 gallon felt pots, in coco and are being fed NTFG sample pack (6 products) at the mid veg level. Light is 600w HPS to be increased to 750 tonight and 1000 in a week and flipped.

Psycho is growing like crazy! I fimmed her twice but she wasn't fazed, her main stalk is straight as can be, except for a little kink near the top

Her branches are offset symmetrically but then there's all these offshoots stretching to reach the light

She was calling out to me... asking for LST ;) Who am I to deny such a reasonable request?! :)

I think I'll take a clone of this one, not monster cropped tho

Ok one more update on Psycho and I'll focus on the others this weekend ;) I'm kinda I'm love with this one we call Liz:green_heart:

I've bent her top several times and it pops back up by the next day. Super strong stems this gal has!

And self scrogging stems

I taped a branch I was a little aggressive with and she shed it

A little bruised but I salved some honey on it.

Tent has been flipped to 12/12, minus the Chocolope.

Psycho and goldleaf:

Was playing with edit options and thought this was kinda cool

I've decided I don't want to update 2 journals so I'm going to just track all my girls here. Not much use in a single plant journal (or just more work than its worth) so WWA will join this one.

My vision was to have 2 autos in the closet and 4 photos in the tent. You can make plans but you can't control the outcome... I now have 1 flowering auto and 2 vegging photos in the closet.

I wanted to give the Chocolope a bit more time before flipping them. I'm now thinking about flowering them in the closet but it'll get pretty tight for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom