The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Here you go mate:

Veg tent:

IMG_0025196.JPG

Flowering tent, looking ragged as ever lol. I took this picture to show someone else on the forum what a plant looks like when it needs water. That's the Cracker Dino with the yellowing leaves, grown in compost and clay soil from my garden just to see if it could be done:

DSC022688.JPG

Here's a bud of my Bubba's Gift and a look under the microscope:

DSC021257.JPG
DSC022556.JPG

:thumb:

No denying that's your flower tent, how do you manage to keep all your girls so healthy looking? Bubbas gift is definitely up my list, along with the cbd critical cure I have for Mrs A.

No denying that's your flower tent, how do you manage to keep all your girls so healthy looking? Bubbas gift is definitely up my list, along with the cbd critical cure I have for Mrs A.

Healthy looking? I think I need to brush up on my camera skills :rofl:

Healthy looking? I think I need to brush up on my camera skills :rofl:

You need to brush on some skills whether they be camera related or not. :rofl:

:ciao: Jaga :passitleft:

It would appear that 2 x 3 gallon pots and 4 solo cups, 8 plants in total, does indeed fill a 2x2x2.5ft wooden box #maximiseyourspace

DSC_6574.JPG

DSC_6571.JPG

I think you'll need a bigger box. Lol

Sorry I missed the start of this journal. Been a bit busy. It's looking superb as always! I'll play catch up on it in the coming days.

:thumb:.

Well would you look at that. Dan Ultra the moderator. Congrats buddy. :welldone:

Not allowed a bigger box. Getting a veg space in the new year tho.

surely well filled Mr A :)

Yes it did. Update tomorrow :passitleft:

I think you'll need a bigger box. Lol

Sorry I missed the start of this journal. Been a bit busy. It's looking superb as always! I'll play catch up on it in the coming days.

:thumb:.

Congratulations Dan. Well done. :high-five: Ahhhh..... We're in such good hands. :circle-of-love:

After all the worry and fuss about clearance last time around I'm glad to see you running head first into the same trouble again! :)
That's a good sort of trouble to have.

Also glad to hear you'll have a veg space soon. You'll need it for the autos when the big girls stretch. Which means you'll need another veg space. Don't you love where this is headed? ...

Hi have you figured out what that other seedling was? Im guessing strawberry :cheer:
20161127_230309.jpg

Hi and welcome to my little box of goodness.
Ah the mystery seedling, I must not have posted my findings here (I did post on cannafan's page) I found, to my extreme discomfort what that was, after plucking a small leaf off, I stuffed it right into my nose so I could get a handle on the smell. Turns out its a stinging nettle, left me with a sore nose.
Nice plant by the way. :passitleft:

After all the worry and fuss about clearance last time around I'm glad to see you running head first into the same trouble again! :)
That's a good sort of trouble to have.

Also glad to hear you'll have a veg space soon. You'll need it for the autos when the big girls stretch. Which means you'll need another veg space. Don't you love where this is headed? ...

Yeah I never learn :rofl:. These ones are a lot taller than all others I've grown but, no signs of any issues so I'm not worried. :passitleft:

I am worried about these, looks like balls to me, I'll be chopping "it" down a little later.

Screenshot_20161128-194608.png

Monday Update

This week has been a good one for the little box of wonders, plenty of growth going on for all the "plants". I'll start with the cups today as that's where my only annoyance lies.

3 "Girls" 1 cup

Here they were when I first took them out today

DSC_6609.JPG

I've had my suspicious on the taller 2 in here for a week or so now but when they started pushing pistes out sometime last week I thought we were on a winner. Wrong. We have balls on at least 1 and a maybe on another. So 3 became 2.

DSC_6621.JPG

DSC_6623.JPG

DSC_6624.JPG

DSC_6625.JPG

Lime Daiquiri Auto

Don't really know what to say about this girl, she is tall skinny and starting to flower. I wish I'd have put this girl in a big pot, she would have been a monster for sure

DSC_6639.JPG

DSC_66431.JPG

DSC_6641.JPG

White Widow Auto

She is the prettiest of the cup girls, always has her leaves pointing up and has lots of pretty white pistels.

DSC_6626.JPG

DSC_6627.JPG

DSC_6629.JPG

Critical+ Auto day 39

Starting to frost up. Massive, she is not.

DSC_66441.JPG

DSC_6646.JPG

DSC_6645.JPG

Onto the big girls now, at day 41 and 8 days of 12/12, both are just stunning. I can't believe how well this soil has performed so far. However, I'm staring to get a bit of yellowing in the lower, older leaves and I have some rusty spots, just on 1 leaf on each plant tho? I'm now Overy concerned but I gave them a drench with some malted barley powder, I'm going to top dress with some kelp meal before next drench, to give the soil a bit of a boost as they come into flower. Both have shown pistels over that last day or so.

Hollands Hope

DSC_6647.JPG

DSC_6648.JPG

DSC_6650.JPG

Jack Herer

DSC_6631.JPG

DSC_6632.JPG

DSC_6633.JPG

A look back at a small box that is stuffed full and no plan.

DSC_6657.JPG

DSC_6656.JPG

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

:passitleft: Looking great Mr A. Those plants are trained beautifully.

Thanks farmer, believe it or not, not much training done with these girls, just a little super cropping when they were smaller, I do have some ties on the jack but there not doing much. :passitleft:

Well, I can't 'like' a post that includes cutting balls off. But other than that really amazing stuff going on in your 4 sq.ft. garden. :high-five:

Cheers rabbi, I have kinda crammed them in there.

Looks great brother man:goodjob: Really filled up this time :morenutes::morenutes:

Thanks Spart. yeah they got big kinda quick, hoping they don't get much bigger.

Super cropping will be in order in the next week or so. They are going to hit the top of the box! They are beautiful though. Too bad about the dude, dude.

:passitleft:

I've been supper cropping already, no more room to spread them out but the worst of the stretch appears to be done so I think I'm good. :passitleft:

That's great man, they stretched just just and now LED the buds come! (good one, eh?) :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom