The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Tomula

Mr Am4zin in da house. Normal service will be resumed shortly :48:

Please be noted, that we acknowledge your report and adequate measures are taken right now. Please be seated with your seat in upright position, ready your flowers and smoke freely during the service. Photos must be taken at all times, electronic devices shall be turned on. There are no emergency exits as nobody wants to run away.
Welcome back Mr. Am4zin! Glad to have you back! :welcome: :love: :Namaste:

Amadeus Forzin

Plant of the Month October 2016 & Member of the Month November 2015
Welcome back Am4zin. Hope everything is good for ya and that you have a few zips from this grow.

:48:

It's good to be back. I arrived home early afternoon and I'm high, so very high. This Hollands Hope is awesome, unfortunately, as I wasn't here, most is gone but I got a couple of nice Nugs to hit. The Jack Herer is still hanging, another day or 2. Guessing at an Oz or so looking at it. :48:

Please be noted, that we acknowledge your report and adequate measures are taken right now. Please be seated with your seat in upright position, ready your flowers and smoke freely during the service. Photos must be taken at all times, electronic devices shall be turned on. There are no emergency exits as nobody wants to run away.
Welcome back Mr. Am4zin! Glad to have you back! :welcome: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks man, new journal starting later tonight or probably tomorrow, I already have seeds in soil. :48:

Amadeus Forzin

Plant of the Month October 2016 & Member of the Month November 2015
Watch this space. Seeds are in soil but I need my bed. Until tomorrow...... :48:

Jaga

Member of the Month: April 2015 - Grow Journal of the Month: June 2017
:yahoo::ciao::ciao:
great to see your back I was worried :smokin:you no me Ji ,, cant wait to see whats coming up soon I hope:Namaste::420::peace::48:
For a while there I thought we wouldn't be seeing you again:17::48:
Any how :21::welcome:get a cup of splosh an time to get back in the seat:thumb:

Jaga

Member of the Month: April 2015 - Grow Journal of the Month: June 2017
Mr A are things alright :48: it feels like a while since I've seen your pretty plant pic,s :48:
I will just sit here make a cup of sweet tea and wait?
Missing you so please check in :thumb:

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2020
Mr A are things alright :48: it feels like a while since I've seen your pretty plant pic,s :48:
I will just sit here make a cup of sweet tea and wait?
Missing you so please check in :thumb:

Hey Jaga started a new journal...

Top Bottom