The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Monday Update

Good evening everyone and welcome to my weekly update. Things are progressing well in the little box of wonders. I've started there diminishing light cycle, they will lose 0.5 hours of light on a weekly basis from here on in, there at 11.5/13.5 for this week. It's been a long day today and I'm so very high, so ill get right to it.

Hollands Hope Day 48 (flower day 15)

She is the tallest of the group, she got a top dress of kelp meal with her last watering. Looks like she will do me well, if she ever stops stretching. I tried to super crop the tallest tops but as you can see from the last pic of her, she had other ideas :dreamy:

DSC_6689.JPG

DSC_6688.JPG

DSC_66901.JPG

DSC_6692.JPG

Jack Herer Day 48 (day 15 flower)

She is looking a little sad at the moment, It would appear she has a classic case of over watering, she has been left to dry out all this week. She will get this he kelp top dress when she gets her next watering (probable midweek)

DSC_6727.JPG

DSC_6728.JPG

DSC_6731.JPG

Lime Daiquiri Auto Day 47

DSC_6710.JPG

DSC_6711.JPG

DSC_6714.JPG

White Widow Auto Day 47

DSC_6705.JPG

DSC_6706.JPG

Critical+ Auto day 46

DSC_6696.JPG

DSC_6703.JPG

You will notice the absence of 2 girls in 1 cup, this is now no girls and no cups as I found balls on the other 2 so down they came.

Well that's a wrap for this week all that's left is to have a quick look back and to share these around. :ciao: :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

DSC_6736.JPG

DSC_6737.JPG

DSC_67421.JPG

Hey there MrA ... awesome you're running LOS. Props and reps. You're going to like the produce a lot!

Nice little setup you have there - that's pretty creative for the stealth grow.

Anyway I thought I stop in and see how your grow is going. All the ladies look stellar happy....the JH is a N queen so you may want to add in some organic N water in ... it wont change the yellowing but it will help with bud building believe it or not.

I'm one of the laziest farmers around these parts and my goal is to be the laziest... LOS is how we roll into the lazy daze. I'm cheap too so win win... :thumb: That 400W MarsII should get you some mighty fine meds here shortly. Good luck with your LOS grow and KIG.

My go to for yellowing is malted barley tea... just grind up some malted barley seeds and mix with water .. give the whole crew a watering. You will get result overnight.

Some strains will yellow and there's noting we can do about it. Lots of folks try and "fix" it but that's the way they grow. At the end of the day the flowers will be green and that's all we care about!

Hi Mr. A! Great job so far, I like the direction this is growing! Keep it up man! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Wise bobrown gives good advice. I think they have amazing bud development for 22 days, especially the solos. With organically I never flower under a 3 gallon size because the microflora need some real estate. But yours are pushing nicely! I hesitate to give any advice on the light greening. As bobrown mentioned some plants to that route. My dark dragon 4 did that. I usually let her ride and then make adjustments the next round. Good to see ya MrA!

My go to for yellowing is malted barley tea... just grind up some malted barley seeds and mix with water .. give the whole crew a watering. You will get result overnight.

I've got a bunch of malt extract. Should I mix it about strength I'd use to make beer, or weaker like actual tea?

Looks great man might want to add a bit more grow or even better fish mix :) if giving top max cut back a bit i foumd that when i had to much nitrogen more and it helped alot less would do the opposite i assume. Maybe diy a little co2 as well

Hey there MrA ... awesome you're running LOS. Props and reps. You're going to like the produce a lot!

Nice little setup you have there - that's pretty creative for the stealth grow.

Anyway I thought I stop in and see how your grow is going. All the ladies look stellar happy....the JH is a N queen so you may want to add in some organic N water in ... it wont change the yellowing but it will help with bud building believe it or not.

I'm one of the laziest farmers around these parts and my goal is to be the laziest... LOS is how we roll into the lazy daze. I'm cheap too so win win... :thumb: That 400W MarsII should get you some mighty fine meds here shortly. Good luck with your LOS grow and KIG.

Some strains will yellow and there's noting we can do about it. Lots of folks try and "fix" it but that's the way they grow. At the end of the day the flowers will be green and that's all we care about!

Hey BB, Thanks for the info and welcome to my little space. I'm kinda winging the organics at the moment, having given 1 barley tea, 1 kelp top dress and just water up until now, a lazy gardener indeed. Another malted barley tea was given to all on the day I read your post (I thought I'd already replied but i must have been high and not submitted the post) and another a 2 days later and All are looking better for it. I'll post some pics up later. :high-five:

Hi Mr. A! Great job so far, I like the direction this is growing! Keep it up man! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Cheers man and thanks for stopping by. :passitleft:

Wise bobrown gives good advice. I think they have amazing bud development for 22 days, especially the solos. With organically I never flower under a 3 gallon size because the microflora need some real estate. But yours are pushing nicely! I hesitate to give any advice on the light greening. As bobrown mentioned some plants to that route. My dark dragon 4 did that. I usually let her ride and then make adjustments the next round. Good to see ya MrA!

Bob row gives great advice and only a fool would ignore it. Glad to see you about shiggityflip, hope the tooth is better, or gone. :high-five:

I've got a bunch of malt extract. Should I mix it about strength I'd use to make beer, or weaker like actual tea?

I used about a tablespoon per liter of water :goodjob:

Looks great man might want to add a bit more grow or even better fish mix :) if giving top max cut back a bit i foumd that when i had to much nitrogen more and it helped alot less would do the opposite i assume. Maybe diy a little co2 as well

I'm not giving any nutrients this run spart (on the big pots anyway) as it's a living organic soil. I've amended with kelp and malted ed barley powder. Solo cups amended re still on biobizz and amended reread the best looking nutrient plants I've grown so far. :passitleft:

Hi man! Thank you. You are welcome too at my LOS thread! I've been researching lights recently and found out that not many ppl are using UVB lights for your plants as you would use them in aquarium of terrarium for you succulents and pets. I think you might think about getting a CFL or two with UVB, that will surely help along if turned on for few hours each day. It promotes metabolism and your plants will be eating more. I like what you do in this small box, it brings a smile to my face. Cheers man! :love: :Namaste:

Monday update

Good evening friends and happy Monday. We are at day 62 for the big girls today with 29 of those spent under the diminishing light cycle. This week they are getting 10.5 lights on and 13.5 lights off. All plants are flowering well, if a little multi colored.

Jack Herer
DSC_6823.JPG

DSC_68221.JPG

DSC_6820.JPG

Hollands Hope

DSC_6812.JPG

DSC_6813.JPG

DSC_6817.JPG

Critical+ Auto

DSC_68261.JPG

DSC_6828.JPG

Lime Daiquiri Auto

DSC_6811.JPG

DSC_6809.JPG

White Widow Auto

DSC_6807.JPG

DSC_6805.JPG

Little box o buds :love:

DSC_6852.JPG

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

It makes me smile to see them sporting the beautiful autumnal colors. :battingeyelashes:

Haven't been by in a while. Getting crowded?

:love: :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom