The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Mr Am4zin in da house. Normal service will be resumed shortly :passitleft:

Please be noted, that we acknowledge your report and adequate measures are taken right now. Please be seated with your seat in upright position, ready your flowers and smoke freely during the service. Photos must be taken at all times, electronic devices shall be turned on. There are no emergency exits as nobody wants to run away.
Welcome back Mr. Am4zin! Glad to have you back! :welcome: :love: :Namaste:

Welcome back Am4zin. Hope everything is good for ya and that you have a few zips from this grow.

:passitleft:

It's good to be back. I arrived home early afternoon and I'm high, so very high. This Hollands Hope is awesome, unfortunately, as I wasn't here, most is gone but I got a couple of nice Nugs to hit. The Jack Herer is still hanging, another day or 2. Guessing at an Oz or so looking at it. :passitleft:

Please be noted, that we acknowledge your report and adequate measures are taken right now. Please be seated with your seat in upright position, ready your flowers and smoke freely during the service. Photos must be taken at all times, electronic devices shall be turned on. There are no emergency exits as nobody wants to run away.
Welcome back Mr. Am4zin! Glad to have you back! :welcome: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks man, new journal starting later tonight or probably tomorrow, I already have seeds in soil. :passitleft:

Mr A are things alright :passitleft: it feels like a while since I've seen your pretty plant pic,s :passitleft:
I will just sit here make a cup of sweet tea and wait?
Missing you so please check in :thumb:

Hey Jaga started a new journal...

Back
Top Bottom