The One And Only

SeXy VeXy

:cool: :cool: :cool:
Howdy!!! This is Veca up in good ol' Cowtown Alberta!! I'm 19 yrs old and spend my time working at the local adult video store while saving up to take my LPN course (the level of nurse below RN) before going on to take my Paramedic certification. Enjoyed my first toke at the age of 14, although I've never been a stranger to the herb since both parents have been smoking more then anyone I know for the last 25 yrs. It's actually been something to bring us closer and I now hook them up with thier weed :D ! I've been an avid toker for the last 4 years, toking several times a day every day. I do this because I enjoy what it does for me, including help with medical problems. So with out further adu...here I am, surrounded by my usual cloud of smoke:
blondie.jpg

And what kind of buds is a Crazy Canuk like myself enjoying? Well, I currently have a strain by the name 'White Rhino'. It's a little moist for my liking, but it smokes well in a joint so I'm happy.

I do believe that is all there is to say bout me!!
I love 420times.com!!!! Thank you for giving an insomniac something to do all night !! :D :D :D

Looks like my place. You can never walk too far without having a pipe or bong in front of you.

If the cops ever raided my place for the hell of it, there would be no way I could stash all my smoking equipment in time.

just as ptr has said, i am also an admirer of you. you are hot as hell and sound like such a kool chick. I love your pipes. they are sweet lookin. squiggles i believe?

Peace out girl. hope to get to see ya someday. ROAD TRIP. lol

Ha ha ha
Thank you secret admirers, I love you all, couldn't go on without you guys!!!!
My bongs are just sittin on a sideways TV at the moment cuz we had to stash everything in the bedroom while my roommate Chris' parents came over....didn't work, they found out he tokes. ALL well. Don't worry though...I'm SUPER PARANOID bout them falling over. I knocked my bong over (Dr. Claw ....the blue flamed one) with my long coat in the winter last year.....luckily it just spilled water and chipped the mouthpiece.
Hellz yeah....I'd be mega screwed if I got raided.
Krypto -- Squiggles indeed :D Come on up for a road trip...I'llmake sure you get the best of the best for buds lol

Since he's never been properly introduced to the forums I'd like to introduce Dr.Claw!!! This is the very first bong I ever owned and I love him!!! Unfortunatly someone stole the bowl for it, so I've gotta use one of the ones around the apartment. This bong is the reason I can out toke most ppl I know.....When I got it this is all I toked out of...I used it as often as somone would use a pipe LOL....so I brought him out today for y'all to see!!!
Dr. Claw and his proud owner....

Wow, I'm far too little for this much smoke to be coming out of me....when does it end??
HA HA Oh boy so fucked up!!!
And for all of you Inspector Gadget fans...so I named him Dr. Claw and then 2 weeks later discovered a penny stuck into the bottom...and it's been there ever since. Dr. Claw and a Penny....TRIPPY ASS SHIT!!!

damn canadians complaining that their white rhino is too moist...
!@@#^%#@

SeXy VeXy said:
And for all of you Inspector Gadget fans...so I named him Dr. Claw and then 2 weeks later discovered a penny stuck into the bottom...and it's been there ever since. Dr. Claw and a Penny....TRIPPY ASS SHIT!!!

Damn. That's got to be a sign. Must mean that Matthew Broderick is going to make another shitty movie.

Oh by the way... the slayer smilie was MADE for that last pic. Fucking hardcore, girl. Slayer Slayer

Mad Cow Steakho said:
Damn. That's got to be a sign. Must mean that Matthew Broderick is going to make another shitty movie.

Oh by the way... the slayer smilie was MADE for that last pic. Fucking hardcore, girl. Slayer Slayer
When I'm talking about Dr. Claw and Inspector Gadget I'm talking about the cartoon WAYY before Matt Broderik did the movie....he's a cool actor and all (AND is the voice of Simba in my FAVE movie of all time....Lion King) but c'mon, you just can't compare to the original Inspector Gadget!!

p.s. This thread kinda sucks now that I've deleted half the pics outta my photobucket account....damn them and their size restrictions!!

girl, i was about to say.. i can;t see half of the pics .. i figured photobucket woulda deleted them.. i hate bandwith size..

Oh yeah, I'm all about the cartoon. I can do the Dr. Claw voice down to a tree. I just can't believe they had the gumption to actually make an Inspector Gadget movie, it's like making a remake of the Goonies or a new series of Gilligan's Island.....you just don't do it.

EXACTLY!! Somethings are just sacred....SACRED I SAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom