The Path Of Least Resistance

Advocate420

What strain is it? AK mix sativa dominate hybrid and Sweet tooth indica dominate hybrid
What percentages? Unknown % other than what's on google
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 31 days
If in Flower stage... For how long? Not applicable
Indoor or outdoor? Closet size grow 4.5x3.5 x6 tent with panda plastic
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox farms ocean forest
If soil... What size pot? 25 gal 2 plants with a plastic divider in middle to keep roots separate
Size of light? Now under 600w HPS
Is it air-cooled? 6 inch fans, scrubber and inline hood with ventilation
Temp of Room/cab? 78-84
RH of Room/cab? 40 to 55
PH of media or res? No reliable test equipment yet along with not knowing how to use.
Any Pests ? None but I havnt gone microscopic
How often are you watering? Every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? General organic s go box plus molasses and microbes
IMG_0042122.JPG

Okay my first question.
This plant was doing very well in my bathroom under a t 5
For a few reasons I tossed it in the grow tent. 1 day and now it's all droopy.
Must b why my girls are sick.
Other than humidity issues there is more then enough air flow. No experience with helping sick plants.
Obviously it's an environment issue I think.
IMG_026860.JPG
IMG_027661.JPG

I think I found a possibility

Little room with big ducting and fans. Low humidity, dehydration. All likely from too much ventilation.
I've drastically reduced fan speeds and they seem to be perking up in just a few hours. I'm looking into a different set up to slow it down more.
Like everything. more is less and less is more. Oops.
Still looking for input though.

So I stopped the intake fan and let it go passive through the 6 inch ducting. I am getting a little negative pressure but I want some to force smells through scrubber anyway. I just don't know how much is too much. It seems gentle right now.

The only thing I never changed cause I assumed more is better was the ventilation. With the extra wind and low humidity they were struggling.

Less than 24 hrs and they are finally perking up. The droop is starting to straighten out nice happy leaves.
IMG_028458.JPG

Advocate, I forgot to ask, and sorry if you mentioned it: Did you do an extended dark period before switching to 12/12?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I did not. I figured after some reading as long as it gets 12 dark hours in a 24 hour period would be good enough. I know I am trying to mimic nature after all and No plant sees 24 hours without light. If I was really anal I could taper my light dark hours down but figured ultimately it wouldn't matter. The 12/12 is forcing the plant to the next stage of growing into the flowering stage. Have you learned of a benefit to the 24 dark hours. What is trying to be avoided. Most these strains I think are strong enough to handle it. But I'm a huge noob and I can't sleep lol. Thank you for commenting. I love company.

Sent from my iPad using 420

Back
Top Bottom