The Path

Thread starter #401

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
It’s not about someone or something bringing something to me....

It’s about me attracting what I desire and allowing it to come to me.

It’s about attracting.

I’m never off my path, but I can sometimes drop things on it that slow down the momentum or create static that blocks the clear transmission and reception of my desire.

If it matter most how I feel

How do I feel?

Confident
Happy
Satisfied
Curious
Creative
Capable
Excited
Joyful
Expectany
Loving
Caring
Abundant
Sexy
Sensual
Carefree

Lookin’ good gal. :slide:

walleye

Yep, shit happens but it washes right off with peace. Only a peace that is freedom never in need of defense, is true freedom. The difference of true freedom from our defense of...it... is infinite. No words describe infinite nor tell us why, no defense need apply. :peace:

Thread starter #403

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Beautiful thoughts walleye. :5:

Dropping this one:

Wonderful momentum fills your life when you stop thinking of the things you desire and start thinking from what you desire.

Live as though it were real right now.

I’m already there. :slide:

Thread starter #404

SweetSue

Ok, I'm just dropping the thought so I don't lose it.

Had a moment when I imagined the anxiety of someone else, and the tension was on the left side of my throat. When I react to my own percieved emotions I feel the tension on the right side of my throat.

Right side, logical brain, interpreting the vibrations.

Left side, creative brain, creating the vibrations, not necessarily the right or correct vibrations, but created nonetheless, because what I feel is what I'm vibrating.

This is an important point Susan...

When you create vibrations about what you think someone's going to feel, vibrations that you're going to emit, let them be deliberately-chosen positive emotions that have a forward momentum.

Alright....now, rethink the thought, and create the emotional vibration you desire.

Live that reality gal. Go for it. :slide: Dare to be creative. Dare to create joy, abundance, satisfaction, curiosity, travel, exploration, ....... You ready?

:hmmmm:

Most emphatically "YES!" :yahoo:

Thread starter #405

SweetSue

Efficiency is connected to priorities. Discernment brings freedom.

Get packing gal. Your desires are being fulfilled in NOLA. :yahoo:

walleye

Flip-flops, lap-tops, brown paper bag bee repellent too, check. I can hear the music, so glad for you Sue.

Thread starter #407

SweetSue

Flip-flops, lap-tops, brown paper bag bee repellent too, check. I can hear the music, so glad for you Sue.
I don’t own any flip flops or sandals walleye. I’ll be doing something about that this week. Lol! And thank you for the brown paper bag reminder. That will come in handy next to the wetlands.

Thread starter #408

SweetSue

Nice song walleye. :5:

Thread starter #409

SweetSue

This entire thread is really about the art of deliberate manifestation. The most difficult stage in the process for most to master is step 3, allowing greater good to come into your life.

Within the past few days the universe orchestrated my relocation to the city of my choice, a tenant to the couple I desired to be connected to, doing what I Love, and removed enough from the hustle and bustle of the metropolitan area to give me the freedom I’ll want to get my latest project off the ground and spend days doing nothing but write and write and write. :slide:

I think I got the step 4 part down - getting really good at step 3. Hehehe!

And this is only the beginning. :yahoo:

Thread starter #410

SweetSue

And today I found my son, and discovered I have two more grandchildren. :yahoo: That joy grows whether or not they meet me someday.

I was thinking that if I believe what I'm saying then there's nothing I can't do. If I ask, it's given, and I've learned to tune myself to the desire so well already that the most incredible chain of events has started and shows no signs of stopping.

If I believe what I'm saying there's no need for any more tears.

I believe what I'm saying.

I'm done crying. I'm ready to get going. Tomorrow I'll schedule eye appointments for the daughter and I, get the process started for getting a driver's permit, and continue culling and packing.

Looks like a feasible plan. :48:

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: Apr 2018
Just been catching up in here, as it’s been a while since I availed myself of the guiding thoughts you express so well :)

I landed on a post which included this:
The family stopped for lunch at Panda Express and the fortune cookie was a little prophetic. Lol!

Did you already know about NOLA at that time?

That said, taking the whole premise of this thread quite literally would mean that this fortune cookie would be completely accurate every day.

Thanks Sue for sharing this part of your journey.
:5:

:Namaste:

Thread starter #412

SweetSue

Just been catching up in here, as it’s been a while since I availed myself of the guiding thoughts you express so well :)

I landed on a post which included this:

Did you already know about NOLA at that time?

That said, taking the whole premise of this thread quite literally would mean that this fortune cookie would be completely accurate every day.

Thanks Sue for sharing this part of your journey.
:5:

:Namaste:
* Gasp!*

I’d forgotten all about that Amy. Hehehe! This is sooooo much fun! :slide:

Thought for later:

I walked around for years with what I desired. All that was required was that I allow it to be expressed. To allow.

But because I didn’t really believe it was possible, I didn’t allow myself to make the effort. Somewhere along the way I suspended disbelief and let go of the fear that I might be wrong.

Not caring how others see me made this whole process easier. Eventually I was able to tune myself so finely to the frequency of what I desired that I picked up the impulses that led me to this delicious point in time.

Thread starter #413

SweetSue

I found my son. The universe set him right in front of me.

I’ve been considering why it took so long. What was I doing that was getting in the way?

I was suffering. I was desperate for a resolution. I dwelled on it, cried over it, longed for him and my granddaughters.

Last month, probably three weeks back, there was a discernible shift in how I felt about it. I no longer invested so much emotion in the need for instant gratification.

I started to find moments to thank the universal team for keeping an eye on his desires. I sent him loving thoughts every time I wore the Army shirt, believing that he could feel me hug him when I slipped it on.

I stopped demanding and started expecting, feeling, without any concern for when and how. Turned around and there he was.

An interesting and unexpected turn of events. I think I had a part in that. I think my cosmic team does amazing work. :4:

Thread starter #414

SweetSue

When life is good for you the universe must bring you more of what delights you.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thread starter #415

SweetSue

When your desire and your belief are a match you know what happens? :4:

Manifestations begin to happen. :yahoo:

Thread starter #416

SweetSue

So I asked the universe to let me know where my son was before I left for NOLA. Almost overnight, in a bizarre string of events, I found out he's in S. Korea, remarried with a step daughter and new baby girl.

I left him a message through Messenger, expecting him to get it, a brief "congrats, glad you're happy, I'm moving, here's the address and phone number for when you're ready" and backed out of the room after sneaking screenshots of the family.

I decided this evening I'm done with sneaking around in the back rooms of my son's life. I may delete the photos and wait for him to make that first move.

He blocked me from his Facebook page. Hmmm..... a wrinkle in the plan, and a sudden realization that I'd recieved the manifestation I'd asked for, and recieved the one I'd expected.

Expectation determines outcome.

My expectation with my son is that he's always going to throw me under the bus. This perception is built firmly on our unfortunate history, and just now I discovered I'm ok with the way this worked out. I'm not looking for the drama of having him back in my life. I've had a number of years not being Grandma, and I'm growing fond of the lack of social obligation.

I'm there emotionally for those girls if there should come a time, but until then I'm not sitting around on my ass whining about it or living with any terrible longing for a son that doesn't want me or the grandchildren I may never see in this lifetime.

There should be a law.....

There is a law Susan. Law of Attraction. This situation is of my own making, created from my own thoughts. Any minute now I'll find the correct rewrite.

Anyway, I don't know where they intersect with this fast-moving energetic path I'm cruising down, but I'm not waiting around for them. They'll have to catch up with me.

Thread starter #417

SweetSue

The rules of the game are very simple.

1. Identify your desire.

2. Find the vibratory feeling of your desire as though it was fully manifest.

3. Hold that vibration faithfully until your desire shows up right in front of you.

4. Do it again. Keep doing it. As in, don't ever stop. :4:

Cliff Notes:

See it, believe it, expect it, make it so. :slide:

Thread starter #418

SweetSue

Goodnight moon. :love:

Thread starter #419

SweetSue

From Deepak Chopra's Creating Affluence:

"Because happiness is the ultimate goal. It is the goal of all other goals. When we seek money, or a good relationship, or a great job, what we're really seeking is happiness. The mistake we make is in not going for happiness first. If we did, everything else would follow."

I first read this over a year ago, and was so fascinated by the idea that simply being happy was enough that I put it to the test. I think we can look at my life and say this principle holds true. It's not happiness because wonderful things happen in my life, it's wonderful things happen in my life because I learned to default to joy. I'm always happy, and that powerful vibration is irresistable to my cosmic team. :4:

Thread starter #420

SweetSue

Cannabis helps too. Lol!

Oops....still need 21 seconds. :19: