420 Magazine Background

The Path

Thread starter #502

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
It’s not about trying to be joyful, it’s about allowing yourself to feel joyful because it feels so much better than any of the alternatives. Lol!

You’re designed to run on joy. Play. Laugh. Love. Let joy be the central theme of your days. Create a bag of joyful thoughts you can pull out on demand - every time there’s a chance you could tumble into dispair.

You’ll get through this and be so much more, if only because you chose to feel joy over fear. That vibration pulls good into your life like a magnet.

Play. Let others try. We allow, and the universe always responds with greater good. You got this girl. :5:

Thread starter #505

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016

Orlando Scout

Staff member
I gotta say SweetSue's snow flakes look a whole lot better than the ones outside my window lol. Reading through this the positivity must shine from you 2 onto me, we've been having problem after problem lately, but for some reason now I feel very optimistic. Something I haven't felt in quite sometime @SweetSue and @AngryBird you 2 ladies are so inspirational. Thank you for brightening my day!! :5::5:

Thread starter #509

SweetSue

It is easy to brighten your day Orlando
Because you are an amazingly sweet man
 hugs to all at home
:5::5::5::5::5::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::5::5::5::5::5:
What she said. Lol!

:5::5::5::5::5:

The choice to be deliberate in your thoughts causes a transformation in your cellular community we simply don't understand yet Orlando, but from experience I can tell you it's powerful force for positive change.

I still wake up every morning, pulling the excitement of the new day from deep within me, pronouncing my willingness to engage with my cosmic team with a hearty "Hell yeah, I'm ready to play!" *giggle*.

It's worked now for almost two years to consistently align my thoughts and feelings with my heartfelt desires. I highly recommend Deliberate Waking as a method to center your life.

Thread starter #510

SweetSue

Interesting take. Instead of all the hoopla and affirmations simply stop at any negative emotional response and ask yourself, “What am I manifesting?”

This awareness shifts you immediately to what you intend to manifest, blocking the negative thought.

Every thought manifests. The goal is to have more and more on point thoughts of positive intention and anticipation. Create the mental image of the desire and write a simple description above it. Keep those words simple and to the point. Long sentences get lost in clutter.

Then, when negative thought dares to become apparent ask that basic question to pull up that mental image and the associated thrill to get back on track.

“What am I manifesting?”

I’m manifesting a sweet home near the beach so I can walk that beach every day. It doesn’t need to be the apartment I put my name in for, just someplace comfortable that allows me the freedom to grow a small garden of meds.

Let’s see what the universe has in store for me as I come into my 65th year. :4:

Thread starter #511

SweetSue

It’s my choice, and only my choice, where I land. All I need do is decide what I want and talk myself into it.

So gal..... what do you want?

Hmmm.... I want to live in a state that doesn't care that I grow for myself or patients. An argument could be made that eventually this could be any state, and where I am is close to that beach in a safe community, two of my bigger requests.

Do I want to limit myself to here though? In truth, I don't want to limit my cosmic team to anything. I've put in applications because I was inspired to, and when an apartment opens up I'll take it, unless I've already chosen another perch, one with even better personal choices.

It would be helpful to take a look at what I desire.

* A beach within easy walking distance.
* Located in a relatively safe community where walking alone isn't a threat.
* Walking access to shops, stores, supermarkets, etc. The ability to be independant without a vehicle being a necessity.
* Accomodations for growing with at least one tent. If we're talking absolutes here - and I like the feeling of putting it all out there - an abode that'll accomodate 2 - 4 small tents.
* Comfortably affordable. I have no desire to scrape and scrounge through my senior years. I'm frugal by nature, not because I have to be. Let's keep it that way.
* Regular travel.

The only part of the equation that this location doesn't fill is growing on site, legally. I'd be able to keep a tent at Brix's place and visit once or twice a week, and that may be bearable for me. I can already see myself keeping an eye out for an old armoire that can be modified. Lol! I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes my response after a couple grow cycles and after I get a feel for the building dynamics.

I can always be incredibly eccentric and never let anyone but inspectors into my space. We could call it my only neurosis. Lol! I can also create income streams that lift me above the poverty level and move into the community, to a dwelling that satisfies my desire to expand the grow.

There..... I like that idea. Think I'll flesh that one out. :blunt:

In my universe all things are possible. Decide what I want, and talk myself into it.

Thread starter #513

SweetSue

I get to write the story, the story of what lies ahead. I get to decide what parts I play. It’s all up to me.

Interesting concept. My current thoughts, and in particular the vibration caused by the emotional response to those thoughts, determine my future reality. This suggests a brilliant, fun-filled stream of years ahead. Lol!

I’ve been walking around lately asking myself just exactly what parts I want to play, and it turns out I’m doing most of it already. Lol! A little tweak here and there and this is going to get very interesting. :slide:

I’m thankful to be me. I like being me. I like who I’m becoming, but mostly I’m really satisfied with who I am right now. :Namaste:

Thread starter #514

SweetSue

I am not here to save anyone. I am not here to heal anyone. I’m not here to guide anyone.

I’m here to find more interesting ways to express loving and to explore anything my curious brain takes a liking to.

I’m here to have fun. A lot of time that fun helps others learn to save and heal themselves, and by example I’m sure that message of joy becomes hard to avoid, but that’s all bonus. I’m really here to have fun.

Life is meant to feel good. It’s meant to be fun.

Thread starter #515

SweetSue

The art isn’t in the dreaming. The art is in the allowing. It’s letting yourself get out of the way and letting it happen without all the resistance of doubt holding it back.

The answer’s right there, and the crew’s shining a light on it. I’m letting go of the preconceptions and limitations, all the programming I’m carrying around, and I’m feeling for what I desire.

How would it feel to .........?

What is it Susan really wants?

Every time I ask that question I come up short and pause......and wonder if I have the courage to actually articulate......

What is it Susan really wants?

No solid answers tonight, not that invested. Lol! Good food for thought as I end the night. Turning the music back on and reaching for the DDA-filled bong. Returning to the regularly scheduled program. :love:

Hmmmm..... not what do I want, but what do I want to feel? There ya go gal. Down that path.

walleye

What if you cannot have it your way? Because there is a “your way” means there are choices. The greatest choice you can make is the choice to pause and see all of the choices rather than sticking to what you perceive is the only choice, the “my way.” In that pause, there in that moment of simply being, you find peace. There, in that moment you find perspective. You may think that life would be wonderful if everything always occurred according to “your way,” but that is not the way of this physical world. Learn to be flexible, and the way will be far more easy. www.sanayaspeaks.com posted a minute after reading yours this morning, timing still tickles my mind! Reminds me of Bob Dillan- "you gotta serve someone, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord, but you gotta serve someone". The devil may be no more than ourselves, our own making, casting doubts, when in reality we also must choose who serves us!!! I choose one greater than myself, whose love I would not trade for any other thing. "This world is not my home, I'm just a passin thru, if it weren't for you Lord, I don't know what I'd do!!" I see one greater than ourselves actively involved, no need to worry or wonder why or how Sue! Isn't it amazing to experience the truth within the story and knowing there is a happy ending, though yet to be unfolded. Words of wonder indeed.

Thread starter #517

SweetSue

Indeed walleye. This concept occurred to me like a wave yesterday. I’d been looking for the resolution to be the easy choice, the most convenient response to my dilemma of being suddenly homeless. I was blocking the fluid movement of my change.

Then I realized I was limiting the work of that cosmic team paving my way, so I opened up to infinite possibilities. It’s been like an amusement ride, to be honest, but one filled with sweet assurance that wherever I land in the end I’ll bloom. There’s no doubt about that. :4:

It makes more sense to me that I be in a state where who I am doesn’t have to be hidden from view. I’m not concerned about timelines. I can be very adaptable, and I think we can all agree I’ve learned to be joyful in all circumstances.

It’s been a month now, and through it all I’ve been kept safe and comfortable. I think I’m past feeling confused and a little gunshy about trusting my impulse. I understand that I don’t need to understand for good to keep flowing. I just need to say joyfully expectant.

Hey walleye.... it’s nice to have you watching over my spiritual shoulder. Being around you helps me grow. :5:

Thread starter #518

SweetSue

What is “my way?”

Asked another way, “What do I want to feel?”

- Satisfied
- Safe
- Loving
- Curious
- Capable
- Creative
- Engaged
- Excited
- Delighted

I want to feel the satisfaction of growing and using my harvests to benefit more than myself. This in no way means I need to be someone’s caregiver. There are many ways to share my harvests and what I learn.

I want to feel the excitement of a room filled with curious minds ready to learn.

I want to pick up my cup of coffee and wander into the grow room.

I want to walk the beach with great regularity. Alternatively, walking a path through a forest along a waterway will be a satisfying substitute, but the beach part gets to stay as a regularly occurring event. :3:

I want to spend my hours creating learning tools to help others get more benefit out of cannabis.

I want the sweet security of my own place, my home base.

I want the thrill of travel to be a regular event in my life, as in multiple trips a year.

I want to feel the love that comes from being surrounded by friends and family.

See? Look closely and you’ll notice that there isn’t a single thing on that list, other than a home base and the room filled with curious minds, that isn’t active in my world already, and there’s a good argument to be made that this community fills the role of the hungry students.

I must be doing many somethings right. :slide:

walleye

A note from my sister Mary, my other mother you reminded me of. " I'd like to think I helped you grow into the person you are today."