420 Magazine Background

The Path

Thread starter #521

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Living in the "Now".....it's about my only option. Lol! I've been stopping periodically through the day and asking myself "what would I be doing differently in my apartment?" The answer is pretty much the same things I'm doing now. I'd have my own space, which means I can run naked if I want. Lol! I sleep naked, so having my own room while I'm waiting for the call is truly appreciated.

Living in the "Now" is being made easier by having generous and loving friends. I haven't found the way to let writing inspiration flow yet, and that's not something you can force. I figure it's waiting for my energy to settle into "Home." I have a strong identification with the vibration. It's only a matter of time.

The "Now" is a comfortable place to wait. I'm happy. I've started humming again. *giggle*

Thread starter #522

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Thread starter #523

SweetSue

Identify the desire and avoid asking “How?” Instead, ask “Why?”

“Why?” keeps momentum churning in a positive and creative way.

“How?” is usually a question I won’t have the immediate answer to, and getting bogged down in trying to make it happen to satisfy the “How?” gets in the way of the art of allowing it to happen.

Asking a question that keeps the momentum moving in the direction of my desire keeps that momentum going further.

Eliminating the frustration that often accompanies “How?” makes my job of allowing that much easier. Asking “Why?” gets me to fine-tune the desire.

So what do you want Susan, and why do you want it? :hmmmm:

Good questions. The answers remain the same for the desires:

* Loving
* Growing
* Learning
* Writing
* Sharing

Why?

It’ll be fun. Lol! Gosh....I’m so glad I’ll live a long life. :slide:

.......so......every time I write that list I realize that I’m already living those desires. Lol! Let’s see if I can elaborate.

* Loving: My life is filled with loving friends and companions. It’s always been so, and I expect it will remain so.

* Growing: A comfortable and affordable living space in a legal environment that accommodates a grow space will be a wonderful thing. :48:

* Learning: It’s wonderful to have the freedom and access to programs and materials that advance my study of the ECS and cannabis therapeutics.

* Writing: The flow of inspiration produces a steady outpouring of material that makes its way to people who can benefit from what I write.

* Sharing: My opportunities for sharing what I’ve learned continue to expand.

You know, I’m a very lucky woman. I’m already living my dreams, and they’re just getting better and better as I go along. :circle-of-love:

Thread starter #524

SweetSue

The question of the day:

How often am I able to stop, assess, and come away with the determination that I feel satisfied?

That's all my job is right now, to be satisfied, no matter what. It just hit me that this isn't about making anything happen. It's not about getting that phone call, "Susan, are you still interested in the apartment?" It's not about getting my pet project actually started. It's not about anything else other than my ability to be satisfied, regardless.

It's as simple as that. Care more about how I feel than anything else, and deliberately cultivate the joyful sense of satisfaction.

And you know what? There are these moments of panic and frustration. Who wouldn't feel that every now and then in this same situation? But the tenor of my days is satisfaction, peace, wonder, appreciation for the time I have in this forested neighborhood and the safety I feel wandering its streets. The neighbors all wave and say "Hello." There's water everywhere you turn.

Huh! I did tell the cosmic team I was fond of being around water. Sometimes it feels like I'm working with a genie. :19:

Satisfaction, regardless of apparent circumstance. In my case it'd be hard not to feel satisfied surrounded by all this abundance, enveloped by all this loving. If nothing else, I'm getting some interesting ideas about what I'd like in a house. :4:

walleye

Why? Because we love you! Yup, I'm back at Disney World. Beautiful rainbow behind me, then I opened a spinner on pokeman and a rainbow appeared on the screen. First time I ever seen that ! Why and who do come to mind and how always blows my mind! Spirit is sooo real and a joy to observe at play.

walleye

I'm being told to catch a bus from the house of blues. I'll travel by boat and catch a house buzz instead. Hope all can do the same and enjoy some holiday harvest. Peace and light always

Thread starter #527

SweetSue

I'm being told to catch a bus from the house of blues. I'll travel by boat and catch a house buzz instead. Hope all can do the same and enjoy some holiday harvest. Peace and light always
In the middle of my own buzz walleye. :4: Enjoying yours?

walleye

moved to post this one knowing videos dont always play back, but 3 is a set and yes, enjoying the buzz.

Last edited:
Thread starter #529

SweetSue

moved to post this one knowing videos dont always play back, but 3 is a set and yes, enjoying the buzz.
It says "Unavailable" walleye :( I went to YouTube and watched it there...through tears dammit! Lol! That was beautiful. It's exactly how I sometimes feel.

Here....let's try this one.

Thread starter #530

SweetSue

Looks like they don't want us to share outside of YouTube.

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018
The key is to avoid feeling disappointment when a desire hasn’t manifested, or hasn’t presented in quite the way you imagined.
I landed on that one at just the right time this morning...

:Namaste:

walleye

What I meant is THIS HERE PATH is a pleasant place that lets' us talk about. Sorry Kenny made anyone cry, son of a sea going sea biscuit eater doing that ! May 2019 return balance along the way, inspiration upon the path, and light within the eye to see the beauty of truth thru love. I see the way of truth thru the life of the Light, shining so brightly, freedom from the shadows in the freedom of the Light. Perhaps while we are still learning of what can not be looked upon, we will be allowed to sense what is approaching. All that is good, in a world being shaken to awaken. May 2019 be a year of divine balance. I know my King because love was all I ever needed to know, was here all the time, talking, showing, teaching, guiding and being what a loving friend always is, real and present. Here for each other friends. Walleye/gwz.

Thread starter #535

SweetSue

Kenny made me cry in a good way. :5: I saved in on a playlist.

I have a sense that 2019 will be a banner year for many of us. Birdie gets to learn to be free, as do I. So many members came through trying times this year and found ways to relief. Life courses on to the future.

I think the biggest thing I learned this year is keep my focus on what's ahead, letting go of what's behind me. This next year I believe I'll let myself start writing what's pounding to get out.

Thread starter #536

SweetSue