420 Magazine Background

The Path

walleye

I feel like Paul Simon listening to Red Rubber Ball. Read my past posts, what a trip. Maybe one or too many! Yes, I know, more like the red rubber ball bouncing down the path! It was the hug at the end of the earth song that reminded me why I am here, Joy hugs a lot I call you, I need a hug without a tear.

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
I feel like Paul Simon listening to Red Rubber Ball. Read my past posts, what a trip. Maybe one or too many! Yes, I know, more like the red rubber ball bouncing down the path! It was the hug at the end of the earth song that reminded me why I am here, Joy hugs a lot I call you, I need a hug without a tear.
:5::5::5::5::5:

Did that help? :4:

walleye

Ganks, ditto. gwz out

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016

SweetSue

The cosmic physics behind my adventures of deliberate manifestation:

I’m happy because I want to be happy.

When I’m not happy, I deliberately choose thoughts that make me feel happier, changing my cellular vibration to a finer tone, one closer to that of what I desire.

Over time I’ve developed an unshakable determination to conscientiously apply my energies to controlling the only thing I can control.......my mood.

When I learned to do that consistently my desires presented themselves to me, one by one. I find it interesting that growing fell away temporarily. I wouldn’t have considered that my team would think I’d be better off without growing, although when the writing begins there won’t be time for much else. :laugh2:

Traveling and growing aren’t compatible either, without a roommate that can watch over the charges while I’m gone, so that’s another good reason to drop growing off, for a time. At some point this resolves into a situation that includes growing. I’m certain of it.

SweetSue

Care more about the way I feel, care more about feeling good, than about the things I think I’m asking for.

That’s the energy I’m holding.

For my team:

walleye

How does one display true freedom, inner peace from Joy, without need for proof or defense...ganks but no tanks !

Last edited:

SweetSue

How does one display true freedom, inner peace from Joy, without need for proof or defense...ganks but no tanks !
One smiles a lot. :3:

SweetSue

I don’t believe in miracles. I suspect that believing that this wonderful thing that happened in your life was a miracle smacks of the belief that you are so unworthy of extreme wonder on your behalf that you call it “a miracle!” :laugh2:

I used to believe in miracles, back when I wasn’t aware of the finer points of joy.

Things happen. We judge their relevance and give some of them names like “miracles” because we don’t think such things are probable or possible in our lives.

My question is, “Why don’t we expect such things to be inevitable?”

walleye

Such things are a blessing, prescious gifts that need fall upon fertile soil, then nature takes root and growth becomes a natural thing. Many ways, many substrates that will grow seed, but gotta open the "gifted seed" in the same spirit of love it was given, required course! Then on, if something wasn't like a gifted miracle, we would be in awe of that, not that such a thing could ever happen, because a door was opened and Love,Joy,Christ, something or someone is looking upon you now a bit differently! New family member this morning. Daughter of Simba so I will name her Kiara, Gods' bright dark haired ray of first mornings' light. She will be trained and spoiled, she just wants to be queen! Grateful for this life today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom