420 Magazine Background

The Path

walleye

I feel like Paul Simon listening to Red Rubber Ball. Read my past posts, what a trip. Maybe one or too many! Yes, I know, more like the red rubber ball bouncing down the path! It was the hug at the end of the earth song that reminded me why I am here, Joy hugs a lot I call you, I need a hug without a tear.

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
I feel like Paul Simon listening to Red Rubber Ball. Read my past posts, what a trip. Maybe one or too many! Yes, I know, more like the red rubber ball bouncing down the path! It was the hug at the end of the earth song that reminded me why I am here, Joy hugs a lot I call you, I need a hug without a tear.
:5::5::5::5::5:

Did that help? :4:

walleye

Ganks, ditto. gwz out

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016

SweetSue

The cosmic physics behind my adventures of deliberate manifestation:

I’m happy because I want to be happy.

When I’m not happy, I deliberately choose thoughts that make me feel happier, changing my cellular vibration to a finer tone, one closer to that of what I desire.

Over time I’ve developed an unshakable determination to conscientiously apply my energies to controlling the only thing I can control.......my mood.

When I learned to do that consistently my desires presented themselves to me, one by one. I find it interesting that growing fell away temporarily. I wouldn’t have considered that my team would think I’d be better off without growing, although when the writing begins there won’t be time for much else. :laugh2:

Traveling and growing aren’t compatible either, without a roommate that can watch over the charges while I’m gone, so that’s another good reason to drop growing off, for a time. At some point this resolves into a situation that includes growing. I’m certain of it.

Top Bottom