420 Magazine Background

The Path

walleye

Ok. Wish comments would show but filtered by 420. On your own to follow! Much discussion regarding the errors in Sophias' statements already, being corrected by embarrassed Wolfgang in comments. Media tried to make a positive statement and sorta stepped in it! Ed Close fun Cube book delayed but new Close/Neppe technical book due out soon also. Much insight can be gained from FB posts and comments/open dialogue from both Wolfgang and Ed Close. I hope these two meet as they share much in common of what they are aware! I'll leave it at that hoping anyone here meant to will find this, and sorta what I am reading these days. Thru the cataracts and fog of blurry vision, I can see and read "quite well" these last few years without corrective lenses anymore. That sign remains with me today and I only have the Lord to thank. No wonder He called me Walleye, I thought it was about Washout in Hot Shots!!! By the way, 3rd sign as I pondered laying in bed last nite, 34yrs today I celebrate 8/3/1985=34. Never ending signs of sorts we all share if you have eyes to see and ears to hear.That's putting meat on the table! Kiaras' eyes opened, soon she will be eating real food, as for me...on to the buffet.

Last edited:

walleye

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
So... I attract all in my experience. It all happens for me, not to me, and when I deliberately ignore my core principles I have to expect it’ll be a bit painful when I face my own conscience.

Last night I made a painful emotional decision, because I knew that holding true to my core principles was more necessary than giving way to base passion.

Today I’m soothing that disrupted energy and looking for all the better-feeling thoughts I can muster, because purely and simply, this hurts.

Be more careful with yourself in the future gal.

Yeah.... so not gonna happen. :laugh2:

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
I can have whatever I desire. There are no limitations. So the question becomes:

“Susan, what exactly do you desire?”

Tricky, isn’t it, actually pinning it down? :laugh2: Having allowed myself to get my heart broken, I’m now faced with the question of what do I really want, if this wasn’t it?

What feelings do I associate with this relationship I know lies ahead of me?
- Passion
- Playfulness
- Satisfaction
- Wonder
- Pride
- Awe
- Curiosity
- Commitment
- Belonging

I’m choosing to believe without question that this relationship is inevitable, so there’s no reason to hold on to any painful feelings from a missed attempt at loving and being loved. This was a bouncing off point, and a mighty fine one at that.

We had fun, we were satisfied, we came away better people for the experience. All things work for good, and I’m getting better at the vibration, so let’s just move on and leave all the pain and tears to the romance novels, shall we Susan? :4:

Sounds like a plan. :love:

It’s overcast and weepy outside too. :(

All is well gal. :5: All is well. :5:

To be honest, I knew going in this wasn’t the man I feel ahead. I let this one down as gently as I could. I think he’ll be ok. He’s a big boy.

SweetSue

walleye

Hope all is well. Listening to Merle I had a chuckle, just for fun can I share?
Silence is an illusion awareness has made
A shelter away from perpetual change
Within itself it can watch itself fade
Something from no thing
That will never change.
We are never alone living in change
Being all one...being slightly rearranged.
Air has a smell...I think...I can see
Silence a sound...I feel...I can hear!!
Accept this for what it is
Completely unacceptable
Should Light from confusion made
Remain undetectable?

P Caveman - discovered fire &
R Enlightened - deaf blind horse/ fart scene Blazing Saddles

In memory of Merle, & that cackle backle head in a box - no words needed

walleye

Politically incorrect and religiously insensitive, should send most packing. I'm such an asshole posting this! gvvz out

walleye

This one should do it, seems for Now!

SweetSue

Deliberate manifestation is the art of allowing. When I get a handle on the process and can offer desire with little or no resistance behind that desire the gap between desire and manifestation shrinks.

Last week I put an end to a relationship that I discovered had another auxiliary partner, stating that I don't play the role of "the other woman." There was great incentive to go negative about him, but I instinctively resisted that urge. Instead I chose to celebrate every memory, and hold him close to my heart, with the small request to the universe that maybe, just maybe this was a turning point for him, and the situation could resolve in our favor.

This morning that resolution was made evident to me, and we're going to tentatively move back in the direction we were headed before the whole thing blew up. Last night he had a conversation with the other, and he can see the end of his obsession with her, particularly in light of the joy I brought into his life.

I wanted to celebrate the sobering idea that I've learned to manifest almost instantly. This was a week spent in deliberately choosing the thoughts that I felt might be most effective in retaining the company and companionship of this man that fills me with such fascination, and who was obviously and admittedly caught up in the habit of a relationship out of alignment with who he really is. Now we get to see why it is the universe brought us together in the first place.

SweetSue

It's ok my friend. I know what I'm doing. Very often in my journey it can appear to the uninitiated that I'm being too risky, but the uninitiated don't understand the power of that cosmic team enticing me down my path. I trust them with every fiber of my being, and they led me right to him.

SweetSue

So I trust my cosmic team. They entice me down a path and I run down it, fearlessly aware that only good lies ahead.

The tears I’m shedding now, having faced the fact that this man isn’t mine to keep, are my indication that I’m making a judgement here that isn’t serving me.

We both knew we couldn’t continue for long, although we tried to overlook it for a month or two there. The incongruity can’t be ignored anymore, and I’m in too deep already.

So..... what’s really going on here? I know without a doubt that the team led me right to him, and OMG..... never had this much fun being sexy in my whole life. :laugh2: But we tried to ignore the truth that I’m not a casual woman, and he isn’t mine to keep.

Realign gal. You’ll miss him, but that’s on you for being so willing to tumble into being living. You’ll survive this and clear the space for whomever follows. It’s as easy as believing in the inevitable.

That’s right..... the inevitable can’t be missed. I keep forgetting that.

SweetSue

How much do I trust the universe to have my back? Enough that I feel a little invincible.

How much do I know that things are always working out for me? Without doubt.

How much do I believe that there’s a plan, a way through? I’ve always believed that every challenge has a satisfying answer.

How much do I understand that I don’t have to be the one who figures it out? (Trying to reason it out will usually only increase resistance.) I’m still learning this. :laugh2:

What has this experience taught me? What do I know more clearly more clearly than ever before now than I did before this dance?

* Things are always working out for me.
* There is always a path.
* Nothing serious is going on here.
* I sometimes make it harder than it need be.

Was it terrible? No. :laugh2:

Was it fun? Absofuckinlutely.

Was it interesting? Fascinating.

Was it adventurous? Indeed it was. :yahoo:

Do I feel more alive? Oh...... I do :4:

Was there something I would rather have been doing during that time? Not that I can think of.

Was this “living?” Hell yeah!

I’m gonna be OK. :meditate: A little lonely for a time, but this too shall pass.

I’m gonna keep it general for a while, give myself time to soothe the energy. Stick with the feelings. Stay away from specific details. Give myself the time to bounce back.

Tired. Calling it a day.

SweetSue

Top Bottom