420 Magazine Background

The Path

walleye

High, follow up you asked about, I find reading Wolfgang Smiths' occasional posts (free facebook) fascinating but..his groupies seem a bit cultist or over the top in a religious way. There is a difference between physics and religion though both appear forms of confusion!
The reason I am posting though is Dr Ed and Jacqui Close' new book is available today on Amazon. Secrets of the Sacred Cube, a Cosmic Love Story.
"Slight not the near when aiming far"

Hope all is well and busy

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
It was a most interesting month that taught me more about deliberate manifestation than at any previous time floating in this stream of abundance.

Simple formula for resolving conflict and allowing the gap between desire and manifestation shrink to near nothing:

Celebrate. Celebrate life. Celebrate everything you can think of about what frustrates you.

Keep that up and the gap snaps shut. Almost instant manifestation. :3:

I have the man, though he’s slow to drop resistance and trust me. We’ll do our best to get to the loving part. :laugh2: I have the income streams beginning to flow in. I’m writing and sharing. The only missing piece is gardening, but I’m ok with focusing on writing for a time while my cosmic team orchestrates that inevitable expression of my desire.

Celebrate with all your heart. It’s really all about the energy. Get the vibration right and get out of the way. :slide:

SweetSue

The formula:

If what you desire is caught up in “Not here yet” frustration, deliberately choose thoughts of celebration about that same topic and stay in that celebratory mood. Let the cosmic team do the heavy lifting.

Just celebrate.

It’s so simple that it gets poo-pooed, but it works. Every. Single. Time.

I’ve been published. :3:

SweetSue’s Practical Guide To Safe And Easy Cannabis Infusions

And my fella came by to help me celebrate. Yep.... celebrating. :slide:

SweetSue

The Starting Point.....

I have some momentum already flowing. I learn to be aware of the momentum already flowing in my life, and a make a determination to be deliberate about the momentum I’m gonna let continue.
* when to apply attention or withdrawal attention
* when to encourage momentum, and when to discourage momentum
* Jump in with renewed determination to guide my emotional response a little more deliberately.

Start talking to myself with more determination.

“ I know that I’m in an emotional space shared by those I’ve attracted to me. I can stay here or I can choose to change the emotional tone of my thoughts.”

“ I know that I have no control over anyone’s emotional reaction but my own, and the choice of thoughts is controlled by me and me alone.”

I come at this slightly different from others. I assume my life is guided by forces that have a broader perspective than I do, forces that see the easier path to my heart’s desires. Believing that, I discount the idea that my actions could be a mistake.

If I allow continual guidance of my thoughts and actions, and frequently express gratitude for those inspiring thoughts that drove my actions, then I have no reason to question my actions. I’ve removed the idea that I make mistakes, and I push right through to greater inspiration that leads to bolder action.

I’m either inspired or I’m not. I believe I am, and I base my joy level on that continuing. :laugh2:

I really am an outlier. Sometimes the reality of how far out there I choose to roam can feel a tad intimidating. Then I remember I have a cosmic team by my side surrounding me. :meditate:

Top Bottom