The perfect humidity and temperature

C-rell

HOW CAN I KEEP MY SMALL GROW SPACE/CLOSET, AT A GOOOD HUMIDITY AND TEMP.????

THE CURRENT HUMIDTY AND TEMP ARE AT 82/24%

100_03563.JPG

100_03611.JPG

ANY ADVICE??????????? :thanks::peace:

You're pretty good where you are. Temps around 70 would be better and all you should need to do that is to vent the closet to the attic or outside. The humidity is ok. Nice to have higher humidity in the veg cycle but better to have low humidity during the flower cycle. If you want to add humidity just put a bucket of water in the room.

Optimal temps are 72-76 and RH at 70-80 for veg and 40-50 for flower... I think I am remembering right... close enough if not!

Also, w/such a low RH in veg (24%)... it can cause slow growth and stress... I had a real battle w/it this last time round. I got through it but only by being very vigilant! However... my room is really quite large so the battle for RH was more intense than I foresee you having... good luck!

As Weed420 said, a open bucket of water would work great. I would recommend getting a spray bottle, misting your girls in veg never hurt, just never mist in flower or you will get bud rot. Your current RH will be awesome for flower imo, where I live it is never below 35%, and 55%+ is nothing out of the ordinary... Gotta love living in a bat cave..

As Weed420 said, a open bucket of water would work great. I would recommend getting a spray bottle, misting your girls in veg never hurt, just never mist in flower or you will get bud rot. Your current RH will be awesome for flower imo, where I live it is never below 35%, and 55%+ is nothing out of the ordinary... Gotta love living in a bat cave..

Not sure why you think misting in flower causes bud rot, but with proper air circulation misting in flower is the best thing for your plants. Just ask anyone that foliar feeds regularly and they will tell you air circulation is key. I've foliar sprayed every plant I've ever grown up until an hour before they have been pulled, haven't seen bud rot yet from it.

Get your RH up over 60%. Keep your temps under 85.

If it were me, I'd go ahead and get them in the pots you plan to finish in, there's many schools of thought on re-potting. One thing however that is undeniable is that playing with the roots of your plant(re-potting) opens the door to stress and disease, therefore I prefer to start plants in the pots they will finish in. I've always been pleased with the results, plus I don't have to fool around with it once the seed cracks.

Misting, without getting your RH up may also cause stress to the plant going from high RH to low and back and forth...a consistent +60RH combined with regular misting and good air flow keeps girls happy as larks!

Use a good quality soil, food and light, balance your waters PH and circulate the air well and your plants will tell you what they need if you aren't providing it. Good luck!

HOW CAN I KEEP MY SMALL GROW SPACE/CLOSET, AT A GOOOD HUMIDITY AND TEMP.????

THE CURRENT HUMIDTY AND TEMP ARE AT 82/24%

100_03563.JPG

100_03611.JPG

ANY ADVICE??????????? :thanks::peace:
I have 3 plants in a 2 x 4 x 7 tent in My basement humidity at 50% and temp is 81 degrees, ive always done it this way and the grow great, Mabee you could bring up the humidity. I added a small cool mist humidifier on low setting , worked perfectly. I hope this helps, good luck Happy growing

I have 3 plants in a 2 x 4 x 7 tent in My basement humidity at 50% and temp is 81 degrees, ive always done it this way and the grow great, Mabee you could bring up the humidity. I added a small cool mist humidifier on low setting , worked perfectly. I hope this helps, good luck Happy growing
sure he did, was 8 years ago this thread :) lol

Back
Top Bottom