The perfect LED spectrum

day 65 from seed, 12/12 from start

2-3500KCRI90
2-4000KCRI80
FarRed

doesnt really matter what spectrum you throw at it if they are stretching to get to the light still from not enough wattage. if you had enough light the spectrum would actually do its thing and keep em short.

LOL dont listen to that guy.
3500k is the all around that you want. honestly I like 3000k because I have vertical headroom and it help with Yield not having a bunch of nodes stacked on top of eachother. plus more red in flower wiill give you bigger buds. if you can even go 2700k for flower iif you can afford :)

Don't start attacking other people's thoughts or make fun of them. This is not what this discussion is about. This is about putting thoughts together and learn something. You may think 2700k is the best. Others think 6500k is the best. This is the beauty of us being humans.

TTKlaus

4100K is best all around Kelvin, Ive been told by 3 different sources that KNOW light spectrum. So, You think what you want, whatever is working at the end of the day, is good enough.

and, I want them to stretch, because it helps with penetration to lowers because I dont like small bushy plants. ALSO, the genetics grows tall *shruggs,

I grow 12/12 from seed, from the start, I need best of both worlds when you have zero roots.

If you are gonna rob your plants ofsufficient lighting they will stretch to get closer to the light. so in mayne's case thats what you see, he likes blue spectrum because it actually gives him more nodes on his plant than a red spectrum. doesnt mean his buds will be bigger, he thinks the blue spectrum is making his plants stretch when he means to say he doesnt want to spend that much electricity or whatever on properly giving the plants enough light that they need and letting a red spectrum light give it the same amount of nodes and stretch and bigger buds!

i didnt say blue helps stretch, I said blue help with frost and tric development. AND, Fkn GrowMau and Greengene are the ones and others that said 4100K.

I run 100% 3500K and about 30% of 4000K throughout, with 730 Reds. Blues/yellows/ and greens help with root development.

and, Im growing in 1 gallon pots,

i didnt say blue helps stretch, I said blue help with frost and tric development. AND, Fkn GrowMau and Greengene are the ones and others that said 4100K.

I run 100% 3500K and about 30% of 4000K throughout, with 730 Reds. Blues/yellows/ and greens help with root development.

and, Im growing in 1 gallon pots,

If your VPD and PH is Fkd, its doenst matter what dam light or even the sun, wont make sht any better.

dude this stretch though kills your yield.
and 1 per pot lel
full

lower the light on them and start stacking some nodes next time, they are gonna stretch anyways .....

Back
Top Bottom