The Perfect Pipe

I was recently lucky enough to win a contest here on 420 and as a result got the chance to try The Perfect Pipe.

Looking at it on the interwebs it looks fairly simple. A glass tube with some lumpty bumpties on the inside. A screen and a filter. What could be so great about that?

Ok, first off...it's super easy to clean. It's a tube. You just pipe-cleaner it with a little alcohol and boom...fresh flavor.

It's discrete. For you smokers/ex-smokers it's great at filling that hand-to-mouth impulse while perched between two fingers.

There's little effort at loading and lighting. No soggy blunt tips. No lips sticking to paper. Oh...and if you pack it right...it stays lit just like a cig. Minimal re-lighting!

The best part is the cleanliness of the draw and inhale. Now I might be doing something wrong when I use a bong but the flavor The Perfect Pipe preserves with each hit is far better. This has immensely helped my fiancé since he kinda sucks at smoking cannabis and is a chronic cougher. He doesn't cough when using The Perfect Pipe. This has had a positive effect on my own sanity because there's not constant hacking and coughing from him and the bong stays cleaner longer :D

I only have one critique: they roll off stuff super easily. I feel like adding something to stop that would be epic. Perhaps little silicone bands with an inner diameter that fits the tube and an outer diameter with a hexagonal shape? I almost wonder if those pencil grip rubber things would work.

BUT YEAH...The Perfect Pipe is really really neat and I recommend it highly
:green_heart:

Great Review, copperrein!

After one rolled off the table and (of course) broke, I came up with an anti-roll device-it's just a piece of wire wrapped around it with the wire ends sticking out a little bit so it can't roll.
Fortunately I had 2 pipes, and this one won't be rolling anywhere:
(sorry it's dirty, but I use the crap out of it-probably don't clean it as often as I should)
Anti-roll.jpg

It was great....until you drop it. It fell less than 3 ft on to a coffee table, that was it. So now I've got a butt load of filters and no pipe. I did like the filter aspect of the pipe though.

I always have mine with the silicone bungee caps attached to it, can't roll anywhere.
We got a 5 pack and just trade for a clean one every other day.
Just drop the dirty one into the tube full of isopropyl alcohol and after 4 days pull them out run the brush through it once or twice and blow it dry with our blower pop in a screen and filter and bam.

I always have mine with the silicone bungee caps attached to it, can't roll anywhere.
We got a 5 pack and just trade for a clean one every other day.
Just drop the dirty one into the tube full of isopropyl alcohol and after 4 days pull them out run the brush through it once or twice and blow it dry with our blower pop in a screen and filter and bam.

What caps? Show me! :thanks:

@Carcass great idea!

@Deketx I'm sorry :(

20220801_031106.jpg

Picked up a Perfect Pipe, certainly much easier on the lungs. One thing I don't like is I have to tap out or dig out the ash before relighting as well as filling the pipe. I tried a little experiment, removed the screen and a pre-roll fits nice and snug in the screen opening, with a bit of the cardboard filter outside the pip for easy removal. Works great and i can drag on the thing for the whole pre-roll or tap it out. For a .3g pre-roll I just change the filter once... maybe twice, larger pre-roll I would suspect you want to change out more than once. Give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom