420 Magazine Background

The PerfectPipe: 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip

PCaddict

First a new light right?...... :3:
The light will be around $600 so I have to put away my pennys for that but the pipe is like 50 so easier to come up with but I have some put back already for the light I am not getting into that money for the light.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

PCaddict

Suggestion....PC...buy two of those SP's put them both in your tent...stop messin around. :slide: Put the four cobs about one foot out from the corners and the two SP's down the middle , spaced appropriately..Fill tent with produce....Done.
Someone over on Mars thread had trouble with one of their lights it was 2 years old and Mars says they have a three year warranty but the only cover the labor and parts for 1 year after that you pay Labor and parts which is more costly then a new light I just don't want to have trouble with the light after a year and then have to buy a new one. So I have been looking a Budget LED they are Vet owned and here in the USA. Also I just don't have the money to get either 2 SP250s or the Budget LED light just yet

Top Bottom