420 Magazine Background

The PerfectPipe: 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip

PCaddict

First a new light right?...... :3:
The light will be around $600 so I have to put away my pennys for that but the pipe is like 50 so easier to come up with but I have some put back already for the light I am not getting into that money for the light.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

PCaddict

Suggestion....PC...buy two of those SP's put them both in your tent...stop messin around. :slide: Put the four cobs about one foot out from the corners and the two SP's down the middle , spaced appropriately..Fill tent with produce....Done.
Someone over on Mars thread had trouble with one of their lights it was 2 years old and Mars says they have a three year warranty but the only cover the labor and parts for 1 year after that you pay Labor and parts which is more costly then a new light I just don't want to have trouble with the light after a year and then have to buy a new one. So I have been looking a Budget LED they are Vet owned and here in the USA. Also I just don't have the money to get either 2 SP250s or the Budget LED light just yet

curls2cute

I was over looking at the perfect pipe website, cuz I'm not a smoker and get really harsh sore throats and congestion when I do. It actually is so bad I don't smoke much and prefer edibles cuz it's not worth the misery after I smoke. However I do enjoy the relaxation of smoking. So it's been a bummer. From what I read on the perfect pipe reviews, the perfect pipe cuts down on that. I love the travel kit and already have a shopping cart filled and ready to order. Lol

bluenoserjoe

Photo of the Month: May 2019
I was over looking at the perfect pipe website, cuz I'm not a smoker and get really harsh sore throats and congestion when I do. It actually is so bad I don't smoke much and prefer edibles cuz it's not worth the misery after I smoke. However I do enjoy the relaxation of smoking. So it's been a bummer. From what I read on the perfect pipe reviews, the perfect pipe cuts down on that. I love the travel kit and already have a shopping cart filled and ready to order. Lol
I say,place the order. With the pp you can take a large hit or in your case a small hit that will be smooth and should go a long way toward helping the sore throat. I have been using mine for a year or more now and it is my go to every time. Nothing like a good hit that doesn't make you cough and gag.

PerfectPipe

420 Sponsor
Hello curls2cute,
I totally understand about the sore throat from smoking. Yes, the PerfectPipe will stop that! Be sure to remove the flame after you get it lit a little and draw easy as suggested by bluenoserjoe above. You will not get any sparks in your throat at all. Drawing too hard will result in unwanted heat and once it gets going you will have to reduce your draw so it will not get too hot. The trick is keeping the red temp low. I promise you will be very impressed with how high you get off very little smoking and no burn.

Always use a new filter with each bowl of use or it will eat up your THC/CBD/etc.

Tip:
The SS Screen will last for 20 to 40 bowls of use. Just repack partially burned herb gently with the blunt end of the Tool when it goes out between hits, flash with flame while giving a puff, and completely finish the herb in the bowl so that the screen will clear and be ready for your next bowl of use.

Good Health to you,
Randal

Top Bottom