The PerfectPipe: 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip

Mr. Krip

Product Reviewer
420 Staff
Smoking pipes have been in use since approximately 600 BC and, as near as I can tell, have gone largely unchanged since then. So when I was asked to review the PerfectPipe by R&D Innovations, I was a little skeptical. And, when I was told it was important to read and follow the instructions, I was even more skeptical.

After all, a pipe is basically just a tube connected to some chamber that holds the material being combusted, and I’ve been smoking cannabis out of pipes for over 35 years; so what could be so special about the PerfectPipe, and why would I need instructions to use a pipe?

The answer is that the PerfectPipe is scientifically engineered specifically for smoking cannabis and, while it does have similar features to traditional pipes, it is uniquely designed to be much healthier, cleaner, and more efficient than a traditional pipe or bowl. The PerfectPipe is guaranteed to outperform any other smoking device which is a pretty big claim considering all the smoking devices on the market.

The PerfectPipe is made in the USA and is machined to specific standards to ensure perfection. It is a 4″ long glass tube of approximately 3/8″ diameter with flanged ends. One end is a chamber with a small screen where the cannabis gets packed and the other end holds a special microfiber filter.

There’s really nothing complicated or special-looking about the pipe itself but, when combined with the proper smoking technique, this little pipe really delivers a powerful punch.

The chamber itself is noticeably small, only holding the equivalent of approximately one or two bong hits of ground buds. However, you’ll find this little amount of material will last for 4-6, or more, full tokes, and you’ll end up using a lot less medicine to get the same effect.

The key factor to getting the best experience from the PerfectPipe is the use of very little heat to vaporize the cannabinoids. The microfiber filter allows THC, CBD and other cannabinoids to pass through while trapping any sparks, ash, and other contaminants.

The result is a much better taste, none of the “harshness” that makes one cough after taking a hit, and a much more efficient use of the medicine.

As far as using little heat, unlike with a pipe or bong where you hold the lighter over the bowl and suck in the smoke along with the butane fumes, the PerfectPipe is lit more like a cigar, using a couple of gentle puffs without inhaling, just to get it lit, then you remove the flame.

Once lit, a slow deliberate draw delivers a great, smooth hit with very high THC & CBD delivery due to the lower combustion temperatures.

The best way I’ve found to pack the PerfectPipe is to insert it vertically into a small container of ground buds with a pushing and twisting motion, very much the same as packing one of those old “Dugouts”. You do want to pack the bowl tightly which will help ensure a nice, slow burn at those low temperatures; and there is a small replaceable screen in the chamber end.

A fresh filter should be used with each bowl to ensure maximum cannabinoid delivery.

At first, this was a bit of a concern as I could see the costs adding up in replacement filters; but, at about $0.02, or $20 for every 1,000 pipe fulls, it’s really nothing considering the significant savings achieved by needing less meds to get the same psychoactive effects. I can honestly say that not only do you use less meds with the PerfectPipe, but it is also much easier on the lungs than any of my other pipes, bowls, or bongs; and I’m sure that’s largely due to the effectiveness of the microfiber filter.

The PerfectPipe is available in 1, 2, 4, and 10 pipe kits. The pipes are made from a highly durable, laboratory grade borosilicate glass and have removable rubber end caps that help prevent the pipe from rolling off a table or breaking if dropped. Each kit includes a cleaning tube, cleaning brush, replacement filters and screens, and a tool to remove used filters from the pipe. While very durable, the Perfect Pipe is made of glass and it can break. Replacement pipes, filters, screens, and other accessories are available at low cost from their website.

The cleaning tube is a great addition that is included in all the kits. When the PerfectPipe needs cleaning, just put it in the cleaning tube, fill the tube with rubbing alcohol to above the level of the pipe, and let it soak for 2-24 hours before rinsing. The multi-pipe kits ensure you’ll always have a pipe availabale to use, even if one is being cleaned at the time.

The PerfectPipe is an ideal cross between a pipe and a vaporizer. It delivers the substantial hit of a pipe or bong, something I’ve always found lacking in dry herb vapes; and it has the cleaner, healthier, better tasting, and easier-on-the-lungs characteristics you’d expect with a vaporizer.

If your current preferred method of smoking cannabis is with a bowl, bong or joint, I highly recommend you try the PerfectPipe. You will use less meds to get the same effects, it will taste much better, be much healthier, and greatly reduce, if not entirely eliminate, any post-hit coughing and hacking.

The PerfectPipe really may be the perfect pipe!

full

full

full

Review By: Mr. Krip, Product Reviewer
Purchase The PerfectPipe: PerfectPipe

Excellent review Krip! One suggestion is to add pics at the beginning and throughout....? I had to scroll down to see it before I read the entire review.

Have you got it dirty enough to clean and how was that experience? Looks pretty easy. Dirty bowls, even just a little, really turn me off.

I'll be buying!

Excellent review Krip! One suggestion is to add pics at the beginning and throughout....? I had to scroll down to see it before I read the entire review.

Have you got it dirty enough to clean and how was that experience? Looks pretty easy. Dirty bowls, even just a little, really turn me off.

I'll be buying!
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

There is a defined format for doing the product reviews that calls for the pics at the end of the post (mostly for SEO & appearance reasons) and, I submit the review with pics and the editors choose the pics they want to include and put them in.

The PerfectPipe does get dirty relatively quickly but is very easy to clean. It comes with a Cleaning Kit that includes a plastic tube with cap, brush, and extra filter removal tool.

When dirty, just put the PerfectPipe in the cleaning tube, fill it with rubbing alcohol to cover the pipe, let it soak, rinse & brush clean. Because it's a straight tube, it cleans easily without having to bend into corners or through a curved stem. The ISO in the cleaning tube can be reused for multiple cleanings.

Thanks Brother! :high-five::roorrip:<<<<PerfectPipe!

Mag discount?
Great review Mr. K. I got my shopping cart loaded up and I am waiting to pay until I find out if there is a discount code.

Not sure, yet, guys! Trying to find out for you and I'll post as soon as I get an answer. ;)

No problem, I just paid for it, the coupon won't make or break my decision.
Nice! :thumb:

Let me know how you like it! It is definitely much "cleaner" than a bong and I think you'll be surprised how little meds you end up using.

Great review Mr. K. I got my shopping cart loaded up and I am waiting to pay until I find out if there is a discount code.
We have a one time $5 off on purchase of $20 or more, use code: "FirstPurchase". We sell factory direct wholesale to the public so you always get low pricing. Your going to love the PerfectPipe No Cough No Burn. Thanks, Randal

CORRECTION: In my review I wrote that the PerfectPipe comes with the "Bungee Caps":

The pipes are made from a highly durable, laboratory grade borosilicate glass and have removable rubber end caps that help prevent the pipe from rolling off a table or breaking if dropped.

This is NOT correct!

The bungee caps are additional and are NOT included with the kits. They are, however, an inexpensive and recommended addition, and were sent to me as part of the kit for testing (and, appear to be in the pictures).

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused! :sorry:

CORRECTION: In my review I wrote that the PerfectPipe comes with the "Bungee Caps":

This is NOT correct!

The bungee caps are additional and are NOT included with the kits. They are, however, an inexpensive and recommended addition, and were sent to me as part of the kit for testing (and, appear to be in the pictures).

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused! :sorry:

Well that's just to much krip I cant believe it now I dnt want it lmao :rofl: jus kidding brother this thing looks tits its jus like those one hitters that u used to use in those little pack things. You would jus grind up bud put it in the little chamber then u could jus ram the one hitter in an pack it. But if this thing is as smooth as u say then it's got me interested.

I'm about to order one as well... just working out the details for international payment on CC. I do have a question and I hope this is the right place to ask. If not let me know and I'll get the mods to remove it.
I came across this statement on the site and was curious what it meant

Users of the PerfectPipe® accept all risks associated with smoking and agree to always use a filter and screen in the PerfectPipe®

I accept all risks associated with smoking, but is there danger to the user if no filters or screens are used? :hmmmm:
Maybe it seems more concerning to me only on how it was worded. It almost seemed like there is a risk of using it without.

Well that's just to much krip I cant believe it now I dnt want it lmao :rofl: jus kidding brother this thing looks tits its jus like those one hitters that u used to use in those little pack things. You would jus grind up bud put it in the little chamber then u could jus ram the one hitter in an pack it. But if this thing is as smooth as u say then it's got me interested.
Yeah, we used to call those things "Dugouts" or "Pinch Hitters" back in the day since the pipe looked like a metal baseball bat, unless you had one camouflaged to look like a cigarette! :rofl:

You pack this the same way (not too much pressure - it's glass, remember! ;) ) and it is much smoother than just about any other combustion device I've tried. :thumb:

TBH, I'm still amazed at how little goes in the bowl and how long it lasts. The same amount I'd suck down a bong in less than a second takes several hits and it's almost too much to finish! :D

Back
Top Bottom