The PerfectPipe: 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip

I'm about to order one as well... just working out the details for international payment on CC. I do have a question and I hope this is the right place to ask. If not let me know and I'll get the mods to remove it.
I came across this statement on the site and was curious what it meant

Users of the PerfectPipe® accept all risks associated with smoking and agree to always use a filter and screen in the PerfectPipe®

I accept all risks associated with smoking, but is there danger to the user if no filters or screens are used? :hmmmm:
Maybe it seems more concerning to me only on how it was worded. It almost seemed like there is a risk of using it without.
I think it's pretty much a disclaimer for legal/liability purposes and/or those with low IQ's; but if you had no filter or screen, what you'd have is a pretty wide straw that would allow you to inhale anything wide enough to fit in! :rofl:

I think it's pretty much a disclaimer for legal/liability purposes and/or those with low IQ's; but if you had no filter or screen, what you'd have is a pretty wide straw that would allow you to inhale anything wide enough to fit in! :rofl:
:thanks:

CORRECTION: In my review I wrote that the PerfectPipe comes with the "Bungee Caps":

This is NOT correct!

The bungee caps are additional and are NOT included with the kits. They are, however, an inexpensive and recommended addition, and were sent to me as part of the kit for testing (and, appear to be in the pictures).

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused! :sorry:
The PerfectPipe does come with regular caps. The Bungee Caps are new and work great to stop the pipe from rolling off the counter as well as not loosing your caps.

Have you received your pipe yet , I ordered one yesterday. Was wondering about your take , Mr.Krip sold one with his review here . As a person with copd and would rather smoke it sounds like a good deal for myself!

i emailed these guys maybe a month or more ago, asking about international mail, never got a response, do they only ship in north america continent?
cheers

i emailed these guys maybe a month or more ago, asking about international mail, never got a response, do they only ship in north america continent?
cheers

Sorry, don't know what happened here, maybe our reply got in spam folder? We do ship internationally, but CleverSmokes.com is not setup for international shipping, you must contact us directly. Cindy handles orders, cynenterprises@gmail.com. Since international shipping cost so much more, we help you optimize your purchase based on weight.

Send us an email and we will get it taken care of.
Thanks, Randal

Sorry, don't know what happened here, maybe our reply got in spam folder? We do ship internationally, but CleverSmokes.com is not setup for international shipping, you must contact us directly. Cindy handles orders, cynenterprises@gmail.com. Since international shipping cost so much more, we help you optimize your purchase based on weight.

Send us an email and we will get it taken care of.
Thanks, Randal
excellent thankyou!!
to be honest i forgot all about it until yesterday having not heard back!
i will get in touch for sure this week then with cindy and would really like to get something sorted!
thanks for replying Randal!!
excited now lol

Need to add a smoke report on the Perfect Pipe. I call it my personal Perfect Pipe . It’s just right for one person with five or six puffs off of it . Wife didn’t like it , wasn’t enough smoke for the both of us . Carried to a friends house to show it off and it came back with a joint in the end of it . Re engineered by the retired Soldiers, Went thru three filters before we finished . So now the wife uses hers with a joint in the end .
Happy with mine the way it is !

Need to add a smoke report on the Perfect Pipe. I call it my personal Perfect Pipe . It’s just right for one person with five or six puffs off of it . Wife didn’t like it , wasn’t enough smoke for the both of us . Carried to a friends house to show it off and it came back with a joint in the end of it . Re engineered by the retired Soldiers, Went thru three filters before we finished . So now the wife uses hers with a joint in the end .
Happy with mine the way it is !

Hi there @West Hippie Just curious, have you experienced any cough, harsh or otherwise using the perfect pipe? A non-smoker here, and most everything makes me cough, but, I sure appreciate the quickness of pain relief from smoking. Thank you!

Hi there @West Hippie Just curious, have you experienced any cough, harsh or otherwise using the perfect pipe? A non-smoker here, and most everything makes me cough, but, I sure appreciate the quickness of pain relief from smoking. Thank you!
I’ve been smoking on it for a month now and haven’t coughed as of yet ! I can’t take a big hit off anything so my hits are light which is easy with this pipe ! Not the one with the joint in it , it saturated the filter badly. Changed it three times before that joint was finished!
The white widow is smooth smoke , I loaded it with the OG Lemon auto and it felt like I wanted to cough but didn’t !

I’ve been smoking on it for a month now and haven’t coughed as of yet ! I can’t take a big hit off anything so my hits are light which is easy with this pipe ! Not the one with the joint in it , it saturated the filter badly. Changed it three times before that joint was finished!
The white widow is smooth smoke , I loaded it with the OG Lemon auto and it felt like I wanted to cough but didn’t !

Thanks @West Hippie. Sounds good. Guess, I'll ask the missus to order me in this thing. Guess I should probably get an extra bag or so of the filters, I think they are relatively cheap. Thanks again, West Hippie

I've had this pipe for a few months now and when I first got it I used it a lot but now I seem to have migrated back to my bong. I didn't cough but the smoke feels hotter than my bong and it doesn't hold a whole lot of flower. I think the tech is sound, I just can't seem to get away from the bong. I have a few vaporizers, some pretty expensive that just sit there too. They have their uses outside the house but at home, nothing beats the bong.

I've had this pipe for a few months now and when I first got it I used it a lot but now I seem to have migrated back to my bong. I didn't cough but the smoke feels hotter than my bong and it doesn't hold a whole lot of flower. I think the tech is sound, I just can't seem to get away from the bong. I have a few vaporizers, some pretty expensive that just sit there too. They have their uses outside the house but at home, nothing beats the bong.
I've been using both and while it is tough to beat a bong, I do still enjoy the PerfectPipe.

I don't think the bong holds much more (if any?) than the PerfectPipe, but there's a certain convenience with packing a hit and sucking it down in a few seconds with a bong as opposed to packing the PerfectPipe, putting in a new filter, and taking something like six hits to finish the same amount. If I'm sitting down to enjoy a bowl, I still like the PerfectPipe and how clean it is on the lungs. It just takes a little more time to pack & clear, but not much more than a standard bowl and it is much more efficient, IMHO. For a quick hit, nothing beats the bong! :laugh: I do believe, if your issue is coughing and harshness on the lungs, the PerfectPipe will help! :Namaste:

I got my perfect pipe today. I usually smoke out of a small chillum thought the day. I am also a tobacco smoker. I can't say that my experience was typical of what I'm seeing. I coughed and coughed. It wasn't because of harshness but rather I was able to take bigger hits. This expands my lungs more than my usual chillum and it worked as an expectorant. My lungs do feel clearer after being rid of a bunch of phlegm though.
Sorry if I'm grossing anyone out.
I expect that my lungs will become more accustomed to using the device after a bit.
I will tell you this. I can't taste the terpines on my Lemon strain as well. With my regular chillum the oils volatilize and coat my mouth with lemony goodness, not so much with the perfect pipe.
It does work well though. I ended up overindulging and passed out for 5 hours.

Thanks @neikodog for replying, so, when you use a bong does it cause a cough at all? Or, am I going to have to watch several more videos on how to smoke medicine from a bong. Or, am I just over in-haling? Thank you, I still haven't quite ordered it yet.
I've been using both and while it is tough to beat a bong, I do still enjoy the PerfectPipe.

I don't think the bong holds much more (if any?) than the PerfectPipe, but there's a certain convenience with packing a hit and sucking it down in a few seconds with a bong as opposed to packing the PerfectPipe, putting in a new filter, and taking something like six hits to finish the same amount. If I'm sitting down to enjoy a bowl, I still like the PerfectPipe and how clean it is on the lungs. It just takes a little more time to pack & clear, but not much more than a standard bowl and it is much more efficient, IMHO. For a quick hit, nothing beats the bong! :laugh: I do believe, if your issue is coughing and harshness on the lungs, the PerfectPipe will help! :Namaste:
Thank you @Mr. Krip , for responding. I guess it does boil down to me, about the cough. But, I guess in my case, I am one of those that wants the cake and eat it too. I want the quick hit that can calm me down in moments, without hacking up my lungs in the process. Is the perfect pipe something that I can set on my desk and sip on two or three times a day, without the hassle of cleaning after each sip? and I still haven't ordered yet, the missus hasn't approved until I can give her more info.

I got my perfect pipe today. I usually smoke out of a small chillum thought the day. I am also a tobacco smoker. I can't say that my experience was typical of what I'm seeing. I coughed and coughed. It wasn't because of harshness but rather I was able to take bigger hits. This expands my lungs more than my usual chillum and it worked as an expectorant. My lungs do feel clearer after being rid of a bunch of phlegm though.
Sorry if I'm grossing anyone out.
I expect that my lungs will become more accustomed to using the device after a bit.
I will tell you this. I can't taste the terpines on my Lemon strain as well. With my regular chillum the oils volatilize and coat my mouth with lemony goodness, not so much with the perfect pipe.
It does work well though. I ended up overindulging and passed out for 5 hours.
Hiya @Virgin ground I am really, really, really new to this. What is a chillum? If I may?

Hiya @Virgin ground I am really, really, really new to this. What is a chillum? If I may?
No, problem. A chillums is a straight glass pipe. They were originally made of clay and used by monks, I believe. The perfect pipe is a modified chillum.

No, problem. A chillums is a straight glass pipe. They were originally made of clay and used by monks, I believe. The perfect pipe is a modified chillum.
Thanks @Virgin ground for clearing that up, with my glass bong, I try to use a small contiuous sip... but within split-seconds, my lungs just can't take it, and I am coughing, I still get the effects, but I am coughing. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom