The PerfectPipe: 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip

Wife didn’t like it , wasn’t enough smoke for the both of us .

Tell her TS suggested she do a web-search for:
Code:
7pipe Twisty Glass Blunt

Problem solved ;) (I think it's possible to pack something like four grams into one).

A non-smoker here, and most everything makes me cough, but, I sure appreciate the quickness of pain relief from smoking.

Have you tried using HOT water in a simple (no-frills) bong? Should help humidify the smoke; the dryness is 1/2 the reason people's throats get irritated (half of the other 1/2 being that people think they need to inhale the entire load in one hit).

I coughed and coughed. It wasn't because of harshness but rather I was able to take bigger hits.

Stop doing that, lol. Try hitting the same amount as before, adding a little "sip" of fresh air every few seconds afterwards until it's time to exhale.

My wife used the one I recently won tonight. She's normally a vaper or edibles girl and not a smoker. If she does try to smoke the bowl or bong she coughs like crazy. With the perfect pipe, no cough. She likes it. I tried it for the first time yesterday AM. I liked it. The flavor was better than the bong or bowl. It doesn't take much bud to pack it. I had 3 good drags off of the most recent Girl Scout Cookies I grew, and 2 weaker ones before it was spent. Didn't hit quite as fast as the bong but good lord, when it all set in, I was baked! It's a nice small size and has a nice case for travel. I'm digging it.

Thanks @TorturedSoul , I will try the hot water in a bong, hadn't thought of that.

My wife used the one I recently won tonight. She's normally a vaper or edibles girl and not a smoker. If she does try to smoke the bowl or bong she coughs like crazy. With the perfect pipe, no cough. She likes it. I tried it for the first time yesterday AM. I liked it. The flavor was better than the bong or bowl. It doesn't take much bud to pack it. I had 3 good drags off of the most recent Girl Scout Cookies I grew, and 2 weaker ones before it was spent. Didn't hit quite as fast as the bong but good lord, when it all set in, I was baked! It's a nice small size and has a nice case for travel. I'm digging it.
HeHe, thanks @farside05, this might be the post that I can show the missus that will maybe let me finally get one of these things. I'm getting excited. But, I'm sure she will want me to try the Hot water first. Thanks.

I keep losing my bongs :( :rolleyes: .

Tell her TS suggested she do a web-search for:
Code:
7pipe Twisty Glass Blunt

Problem solved ;)(I think it's possible to pack something like four grams into one).

Have you tried using HOT water in a simple (no-frills) bong? Should help humidify the smoke; the dryness is 1/2 the reason people's throats get irritated (half of the other 1/2 being that people think they need to inhale the entire load in one hit).

Stop doing that, lol. Try hitting the same amount as before, adding a little "sip" of fresh air every few seconds afterwards until it's time to exhale.
Well, I don't know if I am happy or sad. I used the hot water in the cheap little water bong thingie dingie and I did not cough once. Not only did I not cough, the missus didn't cough when she tried it. So, I guess I won't be getting the perfectpipe, with it's traveler's kit and extra everything. Which is so awesomely cool, and you can whip out and go kapow and have a hit.... But, it's awright, not coughing. Thanks TorturedSoul.

Awesome, lol; now, if someone asks what your bud tastes like, you will have more data than just "whatever used to be in the bottom of my lungs."

Didn't read everything posted so might have already been answered, with this travel pack can you preload say two or four of them put back in pouch and pull one out as needed or does the product fall out in the pouch as your traveling. I was just thinking of traveling on my bike with one of the pouches in my pocket.

Didn't read everything posted so might have already been answered, with this travel pack can you preload say two or four of them put back in pouch and pull one out as needed or does the product fall out in the pouch as your traveling. I was just thinking of traveling on my bike with one of the pouches in my pocket.

They have a cap that goes on both ends. Preload and ready for whenever.

Thank you for this review. As it happens, I recently dropped my favorite glass pipe and this came along at just the right time. I have taken advantage of the discount code and basically got a free small refill kit for my first order. I will let you know what I think once I have had a chance to test fly this thing. :peace::love:

I got my PerfectPipe in the mail today and was able to first try it on a long lunch 1.5 hours in the middle of an all day training session that I am forced to sit through the next 3 days. I somehow managed to get 2 bowls in then, and this evening I have been able to give it a full workout and have pleasantly blown through several hours and about 4 more bowls.
I will say that the total that I have smoked today is about the equivalent of 2 good sized joints, that normally will get me just started... today and this evening, I am buzzed.
I definitely will smoke less using this pipe, and I will end up being more satisfied. There is good science behind this product and the temperature that this burns that bowl is perfect for total carbolation and total combustion. The ash comes out pure white.
I have found that a #2 pencil eraser makes a perfect tamper for that time in mid bowel when the top ash keep the bottom from fully igniting. I have also learned that after 6 bowls, I am too stoned to be able to see through the accumulated resin now clinging to the sides of this pipe and being a novice yet, it is hard to gauge the correct way to puff to get maximum smoke without being able to clearly see the smoke. Cleaning this pipe regularly is going to be a constant thing but that is built right in as it comes with it own use over and over again cleaning kit. The need to keep it clean makes it clear why packs of 5 or more of these pipes are sold, not to mention the ease of transport that you gain if you load up 2 or 3 of these for a day trip with the spill proof end caps.
The filters are definitely a part of why this pipe works so well, and it is no problem spending $.05c on a new filter for each bowl so as to get the maximum THC out of each hit, with no danger of spark or excess ash.
Remember the old one hit dugouts? This is not a dugout with the flameball attack to the back of your throat at the end... this feels and draws like a cigarette, looks like one from a distance, and when done right can deliver 4 or 5 full clean lungfulls of powerful smoke with every bowl.
This pipe is a hit at my house and it is quickly going to become my favorite way to enjoy my product.

Need to add a smoke report on the Perfect Pipe. I call it my personal Perfect Pipe . It’s just right for one person with five or six puffs off of it . Wife didn’t like it , wasn’t enough smoke for the both of us . Carried to a friends house to show it off and it came back with a joint in the end of it . Re engineered by the retired Soldiers, Went thru three filters before we finished . So now the wife uses hers with a joint in the end .
Happy with mine the way it is !
Hello West Hippie, sorry I did not comment earlier, not getting my notifications, must fix that.
I saw the post about the Joint in the PerfectPipe. Here is why that is not a good idea at all. You touched on it actually. The reason the filter clogs up fast is due to the gases cooling down Too Much. The science behind the PerfectPipe passing the THC, CBD, CBN etc through the filter is temperature control. When you put a joint in the PerfectPipe, the gasses cool down to much and the good stuff clogs up the filter. You are wasting all the good stuff when you put a joint in the PerfectPipe. We do not recommend this use at all :)
Health is our concern. When you get a high level of your desired elements with a little smoking, and with the protection of a filter, you are reducing the inhalation of smoke and toxins.
I hope this helps.
Green Regards,
Randal

I've had this pipe for a few months now and when I first got it I used it a lot but now I seem to have migrated back to my bong. I didn't cough but the smoke feels hotter than my bong and it doesn't hold a whole lot of flower. I think the tech is sound, I just can't seem to get away from the bong. I have a few vaporizers, some pretty expensive that just sit there too. They have their uses outside the house but at home, nothing beats the bong.
Hi neikodog, I would like to provide you with some helpful info. First, you are drawing way too hard on the PerfectPipe. You must remove the flame and draw much slower. Your hit will not be hot when you get the draw speed correct and your THC will go through the roof!
The Bong is cool, but it also eats up most of your THC and is the most harmful way to smoke. The amount of toxins and ash entering your lungs with a bong are extreemly harmful on your lungs, blood stream and immune system.
We are about health. When you use the PerfectPipe correctly, you will smoke less to get your high. You will reduce toxins and particulates inhaled by a Huge Amount. You will not cough if you draw easy and you will get higher.
Your lungs will thank you and your health will improve. I hope you feel my love.
Green regards,
Randal

I got my perfect pipe today. I usually smoke out of a small chillum thought the day. I am also a tobacco smoker. I can't say that my experience was typical of what I'm seeing. I coughed and coughed. It wasn't because of harshness but rather I was able to take bigger hits. This expands my lungs more than my usual chillum and it worked as an expectorant. My lungs do feel clearer after being rid of a bunch of phlegm though.
Sorry if I'm grossing anyone out.
I expect that my lungs will become more accustomed to using the device after a bit.
I will tell you this. I can't taste the terpines on my Lemon strain as well. With my regular chillum the oils volatilize and coat my mouth with lemony goodness, not so much with the perfect pipe.
It does work well though. I ended up overindulging and passed out for 5 hours.
Hi Virgin ground, I appreciated your comments. You did mention that you were able to take bigger hits. Just be careful to not draw hard. The slow controlled draw is how we get the THC, CBD, CBN etc. through the filter and get a cool hit. Drawing hard actually kills THC from the increased burn temp and increases the heat entering your mouth and lungs. You will more THC drawing easy! Really! Play with the controlled draw speed and find the sweet spot. The secret is to keep the red burn temp low. We are not talking baby hits. You can take full hits, just slow it down.
Yes, cigarette smokers will still have some phlegm and possibly coughing caused by tobacco damage. Still, you will greatly reduce your phlegm and coughing by use the PerfectPipe with a slow draw.
We are about helping reduce health harm. I hope you fell my sincere love.
Green regards,
Randal

Hi Virgin ground, I appreciated your comments. You did mention that you were able to take bigger hits. Just be careful to not draw hard. The slow controlled draw is how we get the THC, CBD, CBN etc. through the filter and get a cool hit. Drawing hard actually kills THC from the increased burn temp and increases the heat entering your mouth and lungs. You will more THC drawing easy! Really! Play with the controlled draw speed and find the sweet spot. The secret is to keep the red burn temp low. We are not talking baby hits. You can take full hits, just slow it down.
Yes, cigarette smokers will still have some phlegm and possibly coughing caused by tobacco damage. Still, you will greatly reduce your phlegm and coughing by use the PerfectPipe with a slow draw.
We are about helping reduce health harm. I hope you fell my sincere love.
Green regards,
Randal
I'm using my perfect pipe daily now. I've got to that sweet spot for the draw and I'm enjoying it much more. I'm going to need to buy some more filters soon.:D

Hello West Hippie, sorry I did not comment earlier, not getting my notifications, must fix that.
I saw the post about the Joint in the PerfectPipe. Here is why that is not a good idea at all. You touched on it actually. The reason the filter clogs up fast is due to the gases cooling down Too Much. The science behind the PerfectPipe passing the THC, CBD, CBN etc through the filter is temperature control. When you put a joint in the PerfectPipe, the gasses cool down to much and the good stuff clogs up the filter. You are wasting all the good stuff when you put a joint in the PerfectPipe. We do not recommend this use at all :)
Health is our concern. When you get a high level of your desired elements with a little smoking, and with the protection of a filter, you are reducing the inhalation of smoke and toxins.
I hope this helps.
Green Regards,
Randal
Hey it was others that put it in , I get five to six hits off a pipe load ! I don’t worry about passing this pipe no more ! I hadn’t broke one yet but I still have a back up pipe .

Hi neikodog, I would like to provide you with some helpful info. First, you are drawing way too hard on the PerfectPipe. You must remove the flame and draw much slower. Your hit will not be hot when you get the draw speed correct and your THC will go through the roof!
The Bong is cool, but it also eats up most of your THC and is the most harmful way to smoke. The amount of toxins and ash entering your lungs with a bong are extreemly harmful on your lungs, blood stream and immune system.
We are about health. When you use the PerfectPipe correctly, you will smoke less to get your high. You will reduce toxins and particulates inhaled by a Huge Amount. You will not cough if you draw easy and you will get higher.
Your lungs will thank you and your health will improve. I hope you feel my love.
Green regards,
Randal

Thanks for the reply. I'll give it another shot like you say to do it and re-evaluate.

Well, I don't know if I am happy or sad. I used the hot water in the cheap little water bong thingie dingie and I did not cough once. Not only did I not cough, the missus didn't cough when she tried it. So, I guess I won't be getting the perfectpipe, with it's traveler's kit and extra everything. Which is so awesomely cool, and you can whip out and go kapow and have a hit.... But, it's awright, not coughing. Thanks TorturedSoul.
Hi oopssteptinit, Interesting. You have touched on something that many have not realized. You are correct that using hot water in a bong will reduce the THC Loss. But, THC condenses from vapor to liquid at 315F. Hot water may be just under 200F? or cooler. You will still loose lots of THC and the bong does not remove toxins or ash. The sparks do die due to the cooling and that is good. So, yes, using hot water is better in a bong.
When you use the PerfectPipe correctly, your THC stays vaporized as it passes through a clean filter, even with a slow cool draw, because we don't let the THC cool down too much, so you get toasted as many comments here reflect when smoking only a little.
With a bong, even with hot water, you are inhaling much more particulates and toxins to achieve the same level of inhaled THC. Long term bong use does harm your health.
There are articles linked under the "Water Filtration" section which show that you get less THC and more toxins with a bong. Ever wonder why people who use bongs often cough and cough, even during the night? Many have stopped using their bongs, use the PerfectPipe exclusively and report that their lungs are clearing up and no more chronic cough.
If you try the PerfectPipe, be sure to use a new filter with each bowl, remove flame after lighting, and draw easy. I love the comments here where they say that the delayed effect was strong "Didn't hit quite as fast as the bong but good lord, when it all set in, I was baked!".
Good health to you my friend,
Randal

Back
Top Bottom