The PerfectPipe: 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip

.....nothing beats the bong.

This is essentially how I fit into this conversation. I take the tiniest hits on my little hammer and get totally, deliciously blasted on very little flower. It’s always been like that for me. Vaporizers sit unused. I simply don’t get the same buzz from other devices.

Having said that, because of my need to be stealthy, I’ve been exhaling into a filter, and my goodness..... the stuff that comes out makes me consider that there must be a better way to stay blissfully high.

i love mine. i've broken 2 already. it's a good thing i don't smoke much. :)

May I ask how you managed to break them? :battingeyelashes:

My sweetie just described how she is approaching the Perfect Pipe and we would like to share it with you. She says that for her, the perfect puff is just exactly like a light kiss and that she pulls on the pipe just exactly the same way as she kisses me. I find that to be a great description. :love:
Em & J.

Now that is a great description. :cheesygrinsmiley:
So, guess what I just did about 3 minutes ago?

I threw my bong in the trash! :thedoubletake:

I’m impressed K. Made me really stop and think.

I just ordered one today ta see what all the hype is about

Fun fun fun

After I return from my trip next month I’ll likely do the same. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you Randal, for your thorough answers. I can see the value in the product, and if cash were sitting idle at this moment I’d be ordering one right now. It almost tempted me to enter a contest. :laughtwo:

Nope.... won’t be doing that for a while. :battingeyelashes:

Anyway, this was a wonderful read, start to finish. You sold me. It’s just a matter of money meeting desire. It won’t be long.

Thank you Shed, for the link to this room. :hug:

Okay, I've read all the reviews and I just have one question.

What is so special about the filter? I mean I could add a filter to a joint if I want a filter. Is the Perfect Pipe's filter special in some way?

You’re about to find out the value of the microfiber filtration system. :laughtwo:

Okay, I've read all the reviews and I just have one question.

What is so special about the filter? I mean I could add a filter to a joint if I want a filter. Is the Perfect Pipe's filter special in some way?
Hi HashGirl,

Good question. The filter is not special. It is very high quality from Italy.

The answer is PerfectPipe Temperature Control. A joint cools the cannabinoids as they pass through the joint causing them to condense onto the herb and paper. That is why it gets oily, that is THC/CBD etc. As you continue to smoke the joint, you re-vaporize those condensed cannabinoids and inhale them.

When you cool the cannabinoids below their boiling/vaping temp, they condense on water, glass, herb, paper etc. If you put a filter on a joint, the cannabinoids are too cool when they reach the filter and the filter gets clogged with THC/CBD from the very first hit. You cannot re-vaporize cannabinoids in the filter and as you smoke the joint, the cannabinoids continue to condense into the filter at a higher rate as it gets clogged.

The PerfectPipe is designed to control the temperature to get the cannabinoids through the filter while they are still vaporized, resulting in your getting the good stuff at a high rate, much less toxins and no sparks.

You must not have the flame applied when drawing and draw easy to achieve the promised results.
You must use a new filter with each bowl. Filters are cheap.

Here is a very recent comment from a new user: "I won a Travel Kit on the 420 Forum-I thought it was nice,but was just another pipe-I was pleasantly surprised with how well it works!-Didn't really believe the claims,until I smoked WAY too much the first time! Now,1/4 bowl does me just fine...Great product!"

I know it is a big read, but this info and more is at www.theperfectpipe.com/health-info/

Thanks for asking,
Randal

I still have my sidekick the perfect pipe . Plus the one mama didn't want ! Thanks to the pipe and @Grandpa Tokin oil thread I'm breathing easy !
My pipe is always in my pocket though!

I will be ordering the 4 pipe kit and accessories after the holidays or suggest it to my wife as a present for me Lol, I want something that isn't harsh on the throat and lungs and this sound great,Once I do get them I will review here and other places.

I think you'll be happy with it.

I had thought about asking if the thing could be used without the filter.

Maybe so, IDK. It just seems like... Well, I checked the prices of filters on the website and it does not appear to be the typical razor and blades business model, because they're not all that expensive. Although "not all that expensive" is, of course, very much a relative term. And having read that I'd need to install a new filter each and every time I wish to smoke a bowl means that it'll steadily add up.

Why didn't they go with some kind of ceramic(?) filter like the material the "flame-catcher" on a Vapor Genie is made out of? Then they could just send two or three along with each pipe, the user could heat one in the flame from their kitchen stove (or lighter), and never have to buy another-- Oh, okay, now I get it. Razor and blades...

Maybe they'll at least offer an extreme menthol version of the filters, lol.

Maybe so, IDK. It just seems like... Well, I checked the prices of filters on the website and it does not appear to be the typical razor and blades business model, because they're not all that expensive. Although "not all that expensive" is, of course, very much a relative term. And having read that I'd need to install a new filter each and every time I wish to smoke a bowl means that it'll steadily add up.

Why didn't they go with some kind of ceramic(?) filter like the material the "flame-catcher" on a Vapor Genie is made out of? Then they could just send two or three along with each pipe, the user could heat one in the flame from their kitchen stove (or lighter), and never have to buy another-- Oh, okay, now I get it. Razor and blades...

Maybe they'll at least offer an extreme menthol version of the filters, lol.
Good observations here. No we are not a razor & blade model. Our commitment to providing replacement filters & screens at a low cost, will not change. We are about helping people and changing the filter with each bowl of use is absolutely necessary to protect you.

At this time we cannot get real low pricing on filters because our volume is too low. We don't make any money on filters at this time. When we get bigger, we will make a small profit on them of course, but we will never gouge our customers. The PerfectPipe is a Filtered Pipe. If people don't use filters, we all lose. We keep our filter pricing low, loyal customers purchase filters from us to support us, and we provide high quality filters that they can trust.

The reason you must change the filter with each bowl of use is to protect you and get the good stuff to you at a high rate. I hope you feel the love we have for people. Hopefully, our customers will purchase their refills from us.

Those that purchase their herb or don't want to use their grown herb up fast, know how much money the PerfectPipe saves you on herb cost. Way more than the small cost of the filters. You save money using the PerfectPipe & changing the filter with each bowl!

There are many reasons reusable ceramic filters are not good for smoking filtration or for vaping oils. It would take too long to discuss this now. I will just say that it would cause health harm and we will not be part of that. Nor will we condone ones using the PerfectPipe without a filter, because it will harm them. Again, I hope you feel the love.

If I may share something with you and other readers. We have endured, and still are enduring, cannabis oppression. We pay very high rates. We have been shut down in various ways numerous times and had to recover. We are a small business and have not even recovered our investment of automation expenses etc and are still in the hole. We are looking at the long term here and must fight to survive because The PerfectPipe is helping so many greatly reduce smoking harm. Thanks to 420 Magazine and other supportive platforms, we are slowly climbing upward. We are so appreciative of this platform and the great comments from users.

Ok, long enough.

Green regards,
Randal

As soon as I can come up with the funds I will buy the 4 pack of the perfect pipe along with 4 of the filter bundles. I love to support the small business and I am sure once the word is out you will have Many more customers.Thank You for being a sponsor here on 420mag

Never hurts to ask I'm in Canada so shipping and the exchange rate are going to make it more money. But it looks like a good product so I'm going to order one anyways!
Yes, shipping to Canada is high. Work with Cindy cynenterprises@gmail.com. She will help you maximize a package that will give you the most product for the shipping cost. If you go over a specific weight, the price goes up lots. We do have a few Canada customers and they are very happy.

The code "FirstPurchase" only works if you order directly from www.cleversmokes.com and you have to use Paypal if your in Canada.
When you work with Cindy directly, she will give you the $5 discount on your order also. She can send you a Paypal invoice and you don't have to have a Paypal account to pay it and can use a credit card this way.

Green regards,
Randal

Yes it is a good idea to double up your order in Canada. $16 in shipping landed me approx. six month supply of filters and screens. It would be the same rate for a two month supply of the same. Lovin my pipes, haven't touched my single hitter in months. Thanks to you all at perfect pipe.

We have a one time $5 off on purchase of $20 or more, use code: "FirstPurchase". We sell factory direct wholesale to the public so you always get low pricing. Your going to love the PerfectPipe No Cough No Burn. Thanks, Randal
I am interested in getting a Perfect Pipe kit and as soon as I get the funds I will get one

Back
Top Bottom