The PerfectPipe: 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip

First a new light right?...... :cheesygrinsmiley:
The light will be around $600 so I have to put away my pennys for that but the pipe is like 50 so easier to come up with but I have some put back already for the light I am not getting into that money for the light.

Isn't an SP250 around $260?
Yeah but I am looking at Budget LED so it is a little more costly. I am saving up. I like getting something that will last and do a Great job.

Suggestion....PC...buy two of those SP's put them both in your tent...stop messin around. :slide: Put the four cobs about one foot out from the corners and the two SP's down the middle , spaced appropriately..Fill tent with produce....Done.
Someone over on Mars thread had trouble with one of their lights it was 2 years old and Mars says they have a three year warranty but the only cover the labor and parts for 1 year after that you pay Labor and parts which is more costly then a new light I just don't want to have trouble with the light after a year and then have to buy a new one. So I have been looking a Budget LED they are Vet owned and here in the USA. Also I just don't have the money to get either 2 SP250s or the Budget LED light just yet

I was over looking at the perfect pipe website, cuz I'm not a smoker and get really harsh sore throats and congestion when I do. It actually is so bad I don't smoke much and prefer edibles cuz it's not worth the misery after I smoke. However I do enjoy the relaxation of smoking. So it's been a bummer. From what I read on the perfect pipe reviews, the perfect pipe cuts down on that. I love the travel kit and already have a shopping cart filled and ready to order. Lol

I was over looking at the perfect pipe website, cuz I'm not a smoker and get really harsh sore throats and congestion when I do. It actually is so bad I don't smoke much and prefer edibles cuz it's not worth the misery after I smoke. However I do enjoy the relaxation of smoking. So it's been a bummer. From what I read on the perfect pipe reviews, the perfect pipe cuts down on that. I love the travel kit and already have a shopping cart filled and ready to order. Lol
I say,place the order. With the pp you can take a large hit or in your case a small hit that will be smooth and should go a long way toward helping the sore throat. I have been using mine for a year or more now and it is my go to every time. Nothing like a good hit that doesn't make you cough and gag.

Hello curls2cute,
I totally understand about the sore throat from smoking. Yes, the PerfectPipe will stop that! Be sure to remove the flame after you get it lit a little and draw easy as suggested by bluenoserjoe above. You will not get any sparks in your throat at all. Drawing too hard will result in unwanted heat and once it gets going you will have to reduce your draw so it will not get too hot. The trick is keeping the red temp low. I promise you will be very impressed with how high you get off very little smoking and no burn.

Always use a new filter with each bowl of use or it will eat up your THC/CBD/etc.

Tip:
The SS Screen will last for 20 to 40 bowls of use. Just repack partially burned herb gently with the blunt end of the Tool when it goes out between hits, flash with flame while giving a puff, and completely finish the herb in the bowl so that the screen will clear and be ready for your next bowl of use.

Good Health to you,
Randal

Hello curls2cute,
I totally understand about the sore throat from smoking. Yes, the PerfectPipe will stop that! Be sure to remove the flame after you get it lit a little and draw easy as suggested by bluenoserjoe above. You will not get any sparks in your throat at all. Drawing too hard will result in unwanted heat and once it gets going you will have to reduce your draw so it will not get too hot. The trick is keeping the red temp low. I promise you will be very impressed with how high you get off very little smoking and no burn.

Always use a new filter with each bowl of use or it will eat up your THC/CBD/etc.

Tip:
The SS Screen will last for 20 to 40 bowls of use. Just repack partially burned herb gently with the blunt end of the Tool when it goes out between hits, flash with flame while giving a puff, and completely finish the herb in the bowl so that the screen will clear and be ready for your next bowl of use.

Good Health to you,
Randal
Good afternoon.

I was going to buy one of your pipes on your website but the cost of shipping to Canada is $31! o_O Also, are there any discounts for 420 members? A discount would make the expense of shipping more palatable.

Smoking pipes have been in use since approximately 600 BC and, as near as I can tell, have gone largely unchanged since then. So when I was asked to review the PerfectPipe by R&D Innovations, I was a little skeptical. And, when I was told it was important to read and follow the instructions, I was even more skeptical.

After all, a pipe is basically just a tube connected to some chamber that holds the material being combusted, and I’ve been smoking cannabis out of pipes for over 35 years; so what could be so special about the PerfectPipe, and why would I need instructions to use a pipe?

The answer is that the PerfectPipe is scientifically engineered specifically for smoking cannabis and, while it does have similar features to traditional pipes, it is uniquely designed to be much healthier, cleaner, and more efficient than a traditional pipe or bowl. The PerfectPipe is guaranteed to outperform any other smoking device which is a pretty big claim considering all the smoking devices on the market.

The PerfectPipe is made in the USA and is machined to specific standards to ensure perfection. It is a 4″ long glass tube of approximately 3/8″ diameter with flanged ends. One end is a chamber with a small screen where the cannabis gets packed and the other end holds a special microfiber filter.

There’s really nothing complicated or special-looking about the pipe itself but, when combined with the proper smoking technique, this little pipe really delivers a powerful punch.

The chamber itself is noticeably small, only holding the equivalent of approximately one or two bong hits of ground buds. However, you’ll find this little amount of material will last for 4-6, or more, full tokes, and you’ll end up using a lot less medicine to get the same effect.

The key factor to getting the best experience from the PerfectPipe is the use of very little heat to vaporize the cannabinoids. The microfiber filter allows THC, CBD and other cannabinoids to pass through while trapping any sparks, ash, and other contaminants.

The result is a much better taste, none of the “harshness” that makes one cough after taking a hit, and a much more efficient use of the medicine.

As far as using little heat, unlike with a pipe or bong where you hold the lighter over the bowl and suck in the smoke along with the butane fumes, the PerfectPipe is lit more like a cigar, using a couple of gentle puffs without inhaling, just to get it lit, then you remove the flame.

Once lit, a slow deliberate draw delivers a great, smooth hit with very high THC & CBD delivery due to the lower combustion temperatures.

The best way I’ve found to pack the PerfectPipe is to insert it vertically into a small container of ground buds with a pushing and twisting motion, very much the same as packing one of those old “Dugouts”. You do want to pack the bowl tightly which will help ensure a nice, slow burn at those low temperatures; and there is a small replaceable screen in the chamber end.

A fresh filter should be used with each bowl to ensure maximum cannabinoid delivery.

At first, this was a bit of a concern as I could see the costs adding up in replacement filters; but, at about $0.02, or $20 for every 1,000 pipe fulls, it’s really nothing considering the significant savings achieved by needing less meds to get the same psychoactive effects. I can honestly say that not only do you use less meds with the PerfectPipe, but it is also much easier on the lungs than any of my other pipes, bowls, or bongs; and I’m sure that’s largely due to the effectiveness of the microfiber filter.

The PerfectPipe is available in 1, 2, 4, and 10 pipe kits. The pipes are made from a highly durable, laboratory grade borosilicate glass and have removable rubber end caps that help prevent the pipe from rolling off a table or breaking if dropped. Each kit includes a cleaning tube, cleaning brush, replacement filters and screens, and a tool to remove used filters from the pipe. While very durable, the Perfect Pipe is made of glass and it can break. Replacement pipes, filters, screens, and other accessories are available at low cost from their website.

The cleaning tube is a great addition that is included in all the kits. When the PerfectPipe needs cleaning, just put it in the cleaning tube, fill the tube with rubbing alcohol to above the level of the pipe, and let it soak for 2-24 hours before rinsing. The multi-pipe kits ensure you’ll always have a pipe availabale to use, even if one is being cleaned at the time.

The PerfectPipe is an ideal cross between a pipe and a vaporizer. It delivers the substantial hit of a pipe or bong, something I’ve always found lacking in dry herb vapes; and it has the cleaner, healthier, better tasting, and easier-on-the-lungs characteristics you’d expect with a vaporizer.

If your current preferred method of smoking cannabis is with a bowl, bong or joint, I highly recommend you try the PerfectPipe. You will use less meds to get the same effects, it will taste much better, be much healthier, and greatly reduce, if not entirely eliminate, any post-hit coughing and hacking.

The PerfectPipe really may be the perfect pipe!

full

full

full

Review By: Mr. Krip, Product Reviewer
Purchase The PerfectPipe: PerfectPipe
I think I need this in my life!

I've been using the PerfectPipe, pretty much exclusively, since writing the review about a year and a half ago.

Initially, they sent me a two-pipe kit and, since then, I've purchased two more five-packs of pipes, but did break one along the way when I didn't notice it on my desk and put a hard/heavy object down and crushed it. One of those five-packs is still unopened but I have it for backups. I also probably have more than 1,000 filters on-hand.

I still stand by my original review that you will consume less to get the same effects and it's much easier on the lungs than any other combustion device I've tried; and the cost of the filters really is minimal compared to the benefits, especially considering the savings in product due to needing less. :thumb:

Maybe I ought to get one of those next time I'm able. Consumed a quarter-ounce, or not much more, per week for 25 or 30 years. Not counting "with friends" amounts, but pretty steady when it was just me. Last several times I had any, it was more like a half-ounce to an ounce (and often finished before the week was).

Good observations here. No we are not a razor & blade model. Our commitment to providing replacement filters & screens at a low cost, will not change. We are about helping people and changing the filter with each bowl of use is absolutely necessary to protect you.

At this time we cannot get real low pricing on filters because our volume is too low. We don't make any money on filters at this time. When we get bigger, we will make a small profit on them of course, but we will never gouge our customers. The PerfectPipe is a Filtered Pipe. If people don't use filters, we all lose. We keep our filter pricing low, loyal customers purchase filters from us to support us, and we provide high quality filters that they can trust.

The reason you must change the filter with each bowl of use is to protect you and get the good stuff to you at a high rate. I hope you feel the love we have for people. Hopefully, our customers will purchase their refills from us.

Those that purchase their herb or don't want to use their grown herb up fast, know how much money the PerfectPipe saves you on herb cost. Way more than the small cost of the filters. You save money using the PerfectPipe & changing the filter with each bowl!

There are many reasons reusable ceramic filters are not good for smoking filtration or for vaping oils. It would take too long to discuss this now. I will just say that it would cause health harm and we will not be part of that. Nor will we condone ones using the PerfectPipe without a filter, because it will harm them. Again, I hope you feel the love.

If I may share something with you and other readers. We have endured, and still are enduring, cannabis oppression. We pay very high rates. We have been shut down in various ways numerous times and had to recover. We are a small business and have not even recovered our investment of automation expenses etc and are still in the hole. We are looking at the long term here and must fight to survive because The PerfectPipe is helping so many greatly reduce smoking harm. Thanks to 420 Magazine and other supportive platforms, we are slowly climbing upward. We are so appreciative of this platform and the great comments from users.

Ok, long enough.

Green regards,
Randal
Hey Randal,

Good thoughts there bro, hang on in there. The WHITE SMOKE SHALL BE SEEN SOON...PROFITS WILL SOAR.

Mwas

Back
Top Bottom