The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

I had the BEST F***ing time of my life!!!

I discovered I like being a gypsy, and I like having a simple dwelling to return to. I've determined to travel more, and not necessarily always to exotic locations. To start this trend in Jamacia..... Have any of you noticed this penchant I have for hitting the home run first time at bat? Makes it challenging to follow up. :straightface:

The beach was at times breathtakingly beautiful. The lavenders that steal across the sky as the sun begins to break free of the mountain at 6:15 every morning mesmerized me. Set against the definitive blues of the Carribean shallows was a masterpiece of cosmic design. I kept attempting to capture the colors with the iPhone. Nothing comes close. The lavender tone isnt just in the sky, it envelopes you. How do you capture being swathed in a lavender atmosphere? I stood out there every morning and tried to describe it. I may have to paint it to get the joy just right.

Damned sativa has me typing through tears. God, I missed quality cannabis. No offense Doc, - and I mean that in the truest sense - you grow some top-quality cannabis, but neither of those strains hold up to Carnival. I am so freaking glad to have access to my own stash again.

So what's the difference, you ask? I've given this some thought. It caught me off guard when I smoked both the Lemon Paki and the Tangie by themselves and realized that both of them cause my eyes to feel...... I think the word I'm struggling for is "heavy". It occurs to me that this is something others seek in a strain, but it's something I find interferes with my need for clarity of thought. I don't deal with any personal pain, mental, physical or spiritual, so my use of cannabis beyond my other medicinal needs is to help me think clear enough and above it all enough to catch the unexpected.

I'm feeling for inspiration and cloaked eyes don't help with that. They interfere with clarity.

Carnival opens up possibility. I start out down here and it lifts me and expands everything out as I go up. No pause, no hesitation. Optimistic potential with an energetic kick. I'm not just high, I'm happily high and ready to do something about it. I like writing when I'm high on Carnival. I hold less back.

Let's be honest though......when was the last time you guys saw me hold anything back? :rofl:

After a couple days it became my neighborhood. Friendly place. I'm not certain I'll go back, since the intent is to see more of the world, but if I do the Coco LaPalm will have me as a repeat guest. What a sweet resort! They treated me like a queen and watched out for me, knowing I was there alone. I saw a lot of resorts on that strip of beach and none of them were as nice, IMO.

However it came to be that I ended up there when everyone else booked into a completely different resort, I felt like I was the lucky one. Talk about the universe looking out for me! I'm gonna call my brother tomorrow and thank him for this trip and that resort. I was glad it wasn't all-inclusive too. Breakfast never cost me more than $5 and I went exploring local eateries with friends for the other meals. We found some nice ones that became regular stops. There were always leftovers, giving me options for lunches.

There's a lot to learn about traveling. One of the things I learned is I'd be more comfortable wandering outside the resort areas to see how people in the country really live. The big gated resorts that are all-inclusive have the feel of land cruises. They're little villages, isolated from their surroundings, shepherding their guests around in protected bubbles of comfort and indulgence, much like the sea cruises. People can't get enough of them. Fantasy Island brought to life.

Jamaica. The country has compelling dynamics, severe contrasts. It was a rewarding experience I haven't fully processed yet.

I may need to start painting again. I'm trying to hold off until I relocate. *yawn* I'm beginning to decline, so I will bid you a sweet goodnight. I'll catch up tomorrow. *bigger yawn*

Goodnight moon. :love:

My favorite part of traveling in wandering in search of ... a meal.. bottled water ... a toothbrush ... chocolate ... a view ... the source of a sound ... water .. people talking in a foreign language ... a nice piece of cheese ... art ... or whatever is around the next curve in your path.

I'm gonna claim a touch of ignorance here.... I've always liked that "Not all who wander are lost" bumper sticker, and want to apply it here, but I have no idea where it comes from or if it's actually a reference to something else.
I'll just assume it's not a reference to something I'm unaware of and just run with the words I've enjoyed over the years.
Yup, not all who wander are lost. I've always liked the idea.

So we're coming into my neighborhood last night and I casually inquire about my girls. The daughter's response was "Well... the big one in the tent with two was looking a little crispy when I looked in about two days ago..."

I told her when I left I'd be ok no matter what, but I'm thinking "How could the Candy Cane have gone crispy???"

That's not the plant she was talking about.

Emerald was the most at risk.

IMG_443912.JPG

IMG_44419.JPG

I flushed her good with pH-adjusted water and gave her fresh nutrients. She's bouncing back already. The damaged leaves are removed. She'll be fine before long.

IMG_444213.JPG

IMG_44459.JPG

Candy Cane took a gallon and a half of water through the reservoir and another half from top down.

IMG_44469.JPG

IMG_44476.JPG

She's got something going on with the leaves. I'll figure that out later. My concern now is hydration.

IMG_44488.JPG

IMG_44519.JPG

The mites are having their way with Carn1:4. :straightface: I hit her with a Transplant to finish. She's at Day 127 and 41 days in flower. She was due for water only but she has to come down soon. The mites are beyond tolerable for me. I'll harvest her as soon as she dries out.

IMG_445413.JPG

The fan over the open tray is back in place. She's done anyway.

IMG_445512.JPG

She's absolutely stupid with trichomes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_445812.JPG

IMG_445917.JPG

IMG_446016.JPG

IMG_446111.JPG

IMG_446210.JPG

Already improving.

IMG_44638.JPG

The clones are coming down today. I'm preparing the wash water now. :battingeyelashes: :love: Dried on the vine.

IMG_446416.JPG

Lots to do still. Later guys. :ciao:

I slept like like a baby. It's so good to be home. :battingeyelashes: Need to make some brownie oil.

Good to see you gained what you needed on your olli day mun. :ganjamon:

That hempy faired well, Did you leave premixed nutes for it? What is your fresh nutes mix? 8/16 8/14 ? 6/9 lol thats what these two are on 6ml micro 9ml bloom. going to do 7/9 then 8/9 seen a few Ca spots.

Tangie from fast buds D40 coco dtw

Tangie_day_40.jpg

Stone Dragon offspring in a solo cup coco dtw

SDO.jpg

Things to do Laters Babe lol :blunt:

I had the BEST F***ing time of my life!!!

I discovered I like being a gypsy, and I like having a simple dwelling to return to. I've determined to travel more, and not necessarily always to exotic locations. To start this trend in Jamacia..... Have any of you noticed this penchant I have for hitting the home run first time at bat? Makes it challenging to follow up. :straightface:

The beach was at times breathtakingly beautiful. The lavenders that steal across the sky as the sun begins to break free of the mountain at 6:15 every morning mesmerized me. Set against the definitive blues of the Carribean shallows was a masterpiece of cosmic design. I kept attempting to capture the colors with the iPhone. Nothing comes close. The lavender tone isnt just in the sky, it envelopes you. How do you capture being swathed in a lavender atmosphere? I stood out there every morning and tried to describe it. I may have to paint it to get the joy just right.

Damned sativa has me typing through tears. God, I missed quality cannabis. No offense Doc, - and I mean that in the truest sense - you grow some top-quality cannabis, but neither of those strains hold up to Carnival. I am so freaking glad to have access to my own stash again.

So what's the difference, you ask? I've given this some thought. It caught me off guard when I smoked both the Lemon Paki and the Tangie by themselves and realized that both of them cause my eyes to feel...... I think the word I'm struggling for is "heavy". It occurs to me that this is something others seek in a strain, but it's something I find interferes with my need for clarity of thought. I don't deal with any personal pain, mental, physical or spiritual, so my use of cannabis beyond my other medicinal needs is to help me think clear enough and above it all enough to catch the unexpected.

I'm feeling for inspiration and cloaked eyes don't help with that. They interfere with clarity.

Carnival opens up possibility. I start out down here and it lifts me and expands everything out as I go up. No pause, no hesitation. Optimistic potential with an energetic kick. I'm not just high, I'm happily high and ready to do something about it. I like writing when I'm high on Carnival. I hold less back.

Let's be honest though......when was the last time you guys saw me hold anything back? :rofl:

After a couple days it became my neighborhood. Friendly place. I'm not certain I'll go back, since the intent is to see more of the world, but if I do the Coco LaPalm will have me as a repeat guest. What a sweet resort! They treated me like a queen and watched out for me, knowing I was there alone. I saw a lot of resorts on that strip of beach and none of them were as nice, IMO.

However it came to be that I ended up there when everyone else booked into a completely different resort, I felt like I was the lucky one. Talk about the universe looking out for me! I'm gonna call my brother tomorrow and thank him for this trip and that resort. I was glad it wasn't all-inclusive too. Breakfast never cost me more than $5 and I went exploring local eateries with friends for the other meals. We found some nice ones that became regular stops. There were always leftovers, giving me options for lunches.

There's a lot to learn about traveling. One of the things I learned is I'd be more comfortable wandering outside the resort areas to see how people in the country really live. The big gated resorts that are all-inclusive have the feel of land cruises. They're little villages, isolated from their surroundings, shepherding their guests around in protected bubbles of comfort and indulgence, much like the sea cruises. People can't get enough of them. Fantasy Island brought to life.

Jamaica. The country has compelling dynamics, severe contrasts. It was a rewarding experience I haven't fully processed yet.

I may need to start painting again. I'm trying to hold off until I relocate. *yawn* I'm beginning to decline, so I will bid you a sweet goodnight. I'll catch up tomorrow. *bigger yawn*

Goodnight moon. :love:

there's nothing like a Carnival high. I'm on one right now, smiling from cheek to cheek.

Emerald will recover fine.

A bit off-topic, but I adore your paper towel holder :)

A bit off-topic? I wasn't aware that I'd ever played by those rules. :laughtwo:

I love that towel holder. I have it down to a science, ripping off a short towel vs a long one, but it's the style of the thing that pleases me so, and the fact that it's cast iron. Has a nice botanical feel to it, eh?

IMG_446812.JPG

Edit: I own up to rinsing it off before I took that shot. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

Let's wash some buds. :slide:

IMG_446712.JPG

Then a walk in the sun before I tackle the prizes that keep showing up. :battingeyelashes: :love:

IMG_446615.JPG

Oh yeah.......life is sweet indeed.

For the very first time I had Carnival butter in my oatmeal before anything else. This batch was done at 14 grams of fully potentiated Carnival to a pound of butter.

Kicking my butt! :slide: :yahoo: I've been wasting this stuff. From now on start the day with potentiated porridge and have a brownie with lunch. :slide:

2/3 cup of coconut oil + 1 TBS liquid sunflower lecithin + 8 grams of Carnival, decarbed for 45 minutes at 230 degrees F.

IMG_446914.JPG

IMG_447012.JPG

Trying something different this time. Instead of the full 90 minutes decarb, followed by an additional hour at those temps decarbing and infusing into the oil, to finish with the 35 minutes baking of the brownies themselves, I'm going with an initial 45 minute decarb, followed by the hour in the oil and lecithin. I'm looking for which method give me the fastest running high. Looking for high energy and clarity of thought.

IMG_447114.JPG

Back to that harvest. :ciao:

there's nothing like a Carnival high. I'm on one right now, smiling from cheek to cheek.

Ohhhhh.... Buckaroo..... You have Carnival???? Welcome, once again RedDragon. Have a seat, sit a spell with me. Well, maybe not right this minute, since I'm in the middle of an all-day harvest, from the looks of it. Lol! Baking brownies from the previous harvest later today. The oil mix is sitting in the fridge until 7 tonight. I'm trying to decide if I want to eat one tonight or wait until morning. :hmmmm:

Have you tried brownies, or some other edible concoction with your own harvest RedDragon?

And so it begins..... :slide:

Carn2:3 (Day 116, Flip + 67) This one gifted me 62 grams wet, so I'm estimating about 12 grams. If the others are consistent, I'm probably looking at approx 37-40 grams dry. No complaints from me.

IMG_44728.JPG

IMG_447311.JPG

IMG_447410.JPG

IMG_44767.JPG

Three more to go. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm saving Carn 1:3 for last.

Back
Top Bottom