The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

I love playing in the dirt. My favorite way to start a Sunday. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_45428.JPG

This is what we're shooting for, right Graytail?

IMG_45439.JPG

Brownie Notes
2/3 cup of coconut oil + 1 TBS liquid sunflower lecithin + 8 grams of Carnival, decarbed for 45 minutes at 230 degrees F.

IMG_446914.JPG

IMG_447012.JPG

Trying something different this time. Instead of the full 90 minutes decarb, followed by an additional hour at those temps decarbing and infusing into the oil, to finish with the 35 minutes baking of the brownies themselves, I'm going with an initial 45 minute decarb, followed by the hour in the oil and lecithin. I'm looking for which method give me the fastest running high. Looking for high energy and clarity of thought.

IMG_447114.JPG

Back to that harvest. :ciao:

A definite difference in effect. The previous brownie batch, which was decarbed an extra 45 minutes, wasn't as energetic. Today's morning dose was only 1/2 a brownie instead of the full brownie I was consuming from the previous batch has just started to level off for me. Every point today that I reached for the second half of my morning dose I was forced to move away because I was still too high to add to the cannabinoid load.

IMG_454411.JPG

That makes the 1/2 brownie dose effective at a supreme level for a total of 10 hours, and I'm still reasonably buzzed enough that I'm going to opt for inhallations for the evening and possibly turn in early. If tomorrow's dose is equally effective I'll freeze most of the remaining pieces. It'll take me too long to eat them to justify leaving them out to go stale. At this rate an 8 day supply just became a 16 day supply. I certainly can't argue with that.

Brownie Notes

A definite difference in effect. The previous brownie batch, which was decarbed an extra 45 minutes, wasn't as energetic. Today's morning dose was only 1/2 a brownie instead of the full brownie I was consuming from the previous batch has just started to level off for me. Every point today that I reached for the second half of my morning dose I was forced to move away because I was still too high to add to the cannabinoid load.

IMG_454411.JPG

That makes the 1/2 brownie dose effective at a supreme level for a total of 10 hours, and I'm still reasonably buzzed enough that I'm going to opt for inhallations for the evening and possibly turn in early. If tomorrow's dose is equally effective I'll freeze most of the remaining pieces. It'll take me too long to eat them to justify leaving them out to go stale. At this rate an 8 day supply just became a 16 day supply. I certainly can't argue with that.

An experiment with lots of success -

Congrats - reps - blogged :)

Hi Sue,

I have spent the past month or so reading all 547 pages of this thread, the entire CCO thread, and quite a few grow journals. I thought it was time to stop lurking in the shadows and register so I can say hi. :byebye:

Respect mon. You sent me straight into Jamaican speak there MrGreene. :battingeyelashes: I'm amazed that you managed to get through the entire journal. In another day I'm going to be starting the next edition of the perpetual. You made it right under the wire. :laughtwo:

I'm honored that you chose my joyful journal to begin posting on the site. A hearty :welcome: to the :420: community is called for.

Your interest in the CCO thread..... have you a medicinal necessity, or just aspiring lab rat? Do you grow? Is there anything we can do to help you settle more easily into our digital neighborhood? If so, you have only to ask and someone will spring into action to assist you.

Make yourself at home and let us get to know you better. :hug: :love:

Every point today that I reached for the second half of my morning dose I was forced to move away because I was still too high to add to the cannabinoid load.

Wow! Words I never thought to see come from you :) Saving that recipe right there..scaled down of course for us mortals :)

A little fact that I didn't know until today: I was searching online for male hemp seeds because I would like to try and breed something just to see how it works and just to play around.

I looked it up and I found a site in particular that had nothing to do with male hemp seeds but does have something to do with female. So I saw some seeds so I took a look and those seeds are under 0,2% THC and 1 to 2% CBD. athe thing is that these seeds are legal to buy and registered hemp strains which means that they are legal to grow as much as you want because it's not considered weed but just hemp! 0,2% THC is apperently legal and so you can just grow them. And they where pretty cheap too! 2 euros for 5 seeds so guess what? I bought 50... Because well why not. And I also bought 2.5 kilo's of male hemp seeds so I will just breed those together at first to learb the proces of how to breed and then make my own strain that I want to have! And maybe start a seedbank called: Rik's Delight. Sounds good?

My little first plants!

Thanks Sue. :love:

Like many of us, I have lost some family members to cancer and have others that have been fighting it for years. There is also one with MS. I've hearing how much better other patients that used cannabis recovered, so started doing some research online and ended up on the CCO thread then got sidetracked here. I think I suffer from depression at times but don't use doctors if I can help it. It seems to run in cycles the past few years since the divorce. Those are hard to get through. I'm hoping to be able to help myself and my family if they will let me.

I've looked at quite a few grow journals and decided that it can't be too difficult. Then I found out how easy it is to order seeds online and ordered 94 of them. AK47 and Gold Bar Kush were dropped about a week ago. I plan to start a journal soon.

It looks like you had an amazing vacation with some great people. Can't wait till I get the chance to find a beach. I try to get at least four weekends a year in Florida. Jamaica would be amazing.

Respect mon. You sent me straight into Jamaican speak there MrGreene. :battingeyelashes: I'm amazed that you managed to get through the entire journal. In another day I'm going to be starting the next edition of the perpetual. You made it right under the wire. :laughtwo:

I'm honored that you chose my joyful journal to begin posting on the site. A hearty :welcome: to the :420: community is called for.

Your interest in the CCO thread..... have you a medicinal necessity, or just aspiring lab rat? Do you grow? Is there anything we can do to help you settle more easily into our digital neighborhood? If so, you have only to ask and someone will spring into action to assist you.

Make yourself at home and let us get to know you better. :hug: :love:

No matter how much I try to ignore it, gunfire in the neighborhood is disconcerting. :straightface: Thankfully, it's a rare event, as in no more often than a few times a year. None of these guys can shoot worth beans :laughtwo: and I'm up on the third floor of a secure, brick building with steel doors. That one was many blocks away.

So far the most I've been able to smoke is a fully packed chamber of potentiated DDA.

IMG_454614.JPG

Whew! Took me 7 hits to finish it. Lol! This baby packs so sweetly and burns so smooth it makes joints a waste of time and effort.

It's sparkly clean too. I didn't want to risk losing it coming back through customs so I took the time to soak it in some strong rum and clean it all up. :blunt:

Just gonna bump this because I really am curious on your mix. I know your pages move fast and this was just missed. Happy Sunday! :volcano-smiley:

Sorry Hab, I almost overlooked this twice. :laughtwo: I'm feeding her a regular run of flowering nutes. I stopped playing with the Lucas Method. I don't have the lights to support it. She's getting 1 tsp of CALiMAGic, 1 of Gro, 2 of Micro, and 3 of Bloom per gallon of water. I've been pHing at 5.5, and at this stage she's needing watered every other day.

I love playing in the dirt. My favorite way to start a Sunday. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_45428.JPG

This is what we're shooting for, right Graytail?

IMG_45439.JPG

Yup, perfect! :thumb:

And thanks for the pic. Whenever I suggest wetter soil, I'm afraid that people will get it all soggy and it won't be able to vent and exchange gasses. There're a lot of chemical reactions going on as the biota digest the rocks.

But that's exactly what I look for - just enough that you can't just brush the soil off your hand.

:kisstwo:

I finally got another prize package opened. This MOTY experience never stops. :laughtwo:

IMG_454515.JPG

Many thanks to the folks at Foods Alive. I was almost out of hemp seeds. I use the seeds in my porridge mix. I've grown so fond of the taste that it seems wrong when I leave them out. Lol! The oil is an excellent nutritional boost for those brownies I'm so fond of. :cheesygrinsmiley: I haven't used the lip balm yet........ Mmmmmm..... Tasty, and not too greasy. I'll give it a shot next time I need some lip balm. I don't typically use anything on the lips, but winter does tend to give them some moments when it gets too dry in the apartment.

Oh yeah.... I got the Vapor Brother's pen right before I left town for Jamaica.

IMG_454710.JPG

For some reason they sent me two of them, but neither one had a silicone container to hold concentrates. I don't know what that was all about. I guess I should inquire about it sometime this week, eh? I do love the pretty blue color of this model. Kinda curious as to why no container was included.

My thanks nonetheless for the generosity. They'll make good gifts, if nothing else. This pen is one of my most used prizes from last year's contest. I may keep one of these blue ones. How cool looking is that? :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey sue I'm not sure if you were one of OMM's 420 friends
if you were please go visit his page :Namaste:

Hi Sue,

I have spent the past month or so reading all 547 pages of this thread, the entire CCO thread, and quite a few grow journals. I thought it was time to stop lurking in the shadows and register so I can say hi. :byebye:

Have some reps for that.
Zap...

:laughtwo: I live in an urban neighborhood where tensions sometimes flare beyond control. It's not something I concern myself with. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well if you need someone to take control of the situation then you know where to find me! Anyway... I did want to say something else but I forgot what it was. Well... I'll just have to think about that a few more minutes maybe hours...

My little first plants!

Back
Top Bottom