The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Yeah she is!

I was thinking the MB2 was much more expensive than it is for some reason. After you telling us all about your pills and potions we started looking into them, I think one may be in our future, still probably a year or so off though. Maybe just in time for you to get down here and show us how to make those magical concoctions!

the MB2 works great too. I'm making a batch of Carnival Coconut oil in Sue's honor. she keeps talking about how awesome the edible high is so the curiosity in me took hold.

the MB2 works great too. I'm making a batch of Carnival Coconut oil in Sue's honor. she keeps talking about how awesome the edible high is so the curiosity in me took hold.

Yes, I have only made butter in the past, but I read up and coconut oil is supposed to work a bit better, so it's on my list of things to make soon.

Honey, it's February. Are you trying to keep the Christmas spirit going year round? :)
Was gonna ask the same thing lol.

:laughtwo: I remembered today that I had a couple boxes waiting for me at the post office.

IMG_45758.JPG

My vapor tower, MB2 and box of goodies from Rob. :yahoo: More mug jars. :woohoo:

Look...... the new shirts are brown. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_457412.JPG

Nice you got the tools of the trade.

"carpe diem"

Honey, it's February. Are you trying to keep the Christmas spirit going year round? :)

:laughtwo: I had this trip to Jamaica that took all of my attention and I kinda stopped most of the way through. :slide:

I also decided to sell the entire collection, including the tree, to someone who dabbles in Christmas crafts. Pass it all on inexpensively and pay for a new pair of walking shoes why not? Now I have to rethink what I was initially planning to take with me. I'll be getting my box of Christmas down to a smaller box size.

It's a matter of getting myself started again. It'll take a day to get it done, and I have spaces to scrub and a plant to harvest this week. I'm still in that relaxed Jamaican mindset too, which isn't helping to move things along. Lol!

Sweet prizes. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:]

IMG_458013.JPG

Sue are you sure that is a cup in the prizes? It looks like a party sized bowl for a bong to me. :biglaugh:

It has the reverse ground fitting for an oil bong instead of an herb bong. But the glass is huge and wavy, so I'd never heat that bowl with a torch :).

The closest I can guess is a hookah bowl attachment for an oil rig.

Sue.....Im glad your trip abroad was great! Sounded lovely!! But then again soo glad to see you back home safe. The weather here in southeast ohio has been soooo mild this winter so Ive actually been able to be out and about. I wonder if lack of cold will effect the bug population?

Ohhhhhh.....great prizes by the way! You deserve it girl.....you kick ass:volcano-smiley:

Personally, I thought it looked like a fancy funnel.

It has the reverse ground fitting for an oil bong instead of an herb bong. But the glass is huge and wavy, so I'd never heat that bowl with a torch :).

The closest I can guess is a hookah bowl attachment for an oil rig.

Ohhhhhh.....great prizes by the way! You deserve it girl.....you kick ass:volcano-smiley:

Thank you Scottay. You're too kind. :hug: :love: Will you be joining us at the new journal?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Personally, I thought it looked like a fancy funnel.
. No matter it's intended purpose, I'd use it as a funnel tool. Hang it in the side if my hillbilly double boiler with a small container in the bath water.

Drop in a filter and good for removing plant matter from edible oil too.

. No matter it's intended purpose, I'd use it as a funnel tool. Hang it in the side if my hillbilly double boiler with a small container in the bath water.

Drop in a filter and good for removing plant matter from edible oil too.

Its a bowl, not a funnel. It's likely for the distillation of essential oils for aromatherapy.

image19247.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom