The Personal Regimen: Our Community Speaks

Personally ive only grown CBD OG Kush 10 and now the Euphoria, The OG Kush was wonderfull and i loved the smoke. The only point of interest for me was that my blood pressure wont drop to low, like with any other cbd.

I'm in the quest to so i'd love to read more interesting discovery's :circle-of-love:

Goooooooood day everyone :snowboating:

How is everyone doing? I'd like to ask if and at what dose you experience headache with cbd dosing. I find myself with a big glass of water most of the times that fills up multiple times a night. still its more then without cbd.

At first i tought it was strain related tough i think its more cbd itself that dry me out faster? The differences in smoking is bigger then when you have tincure/oil. Do you feel any difference in dry mouth/headache just thirsty or any other signs when dosing cbd?

Please do let me know:battingeyelashes::Namaste:

Woah that makes it even more interesting! Could it be that we experience cbd/thc different or that the negative effects not Only depends on the strain or sort, Also the person taking it might react differently.

We need a test and a panel ourselfs here. I bet the “jury” spots would be filled in No time ;):popcorn:

I don't do CBD at night (SweetSue calls it an alerting cannabinoid) but if I take the oil on an empty stomach it knocks me out. I take it in the morning with breakfast.

My CBD is hemp-based at the moment, until my Candidas are finished and tested.

I did find that THC capsules (micro-dosing) at night gave me a low grade headache the next day. Could have been strain-related but I only have one indica on hand these days, so I stopped.

I have found from many individuals who i have treated with the bio-bombs or just CCO that if they dosed right before they went to bed opposed to a hour or 2 before bed they would experience headaches( in some cases) and the lethargic "cannabis hangover" upon awakening.. I feel they almost need to feel the effects prior to sleep rather then dosing and immediately hitting the sack. Maybe it is the way the body is metabolizing it while in sleep mode? not sure. But once they started dosing 2 hours before bedtime they stop experiencing these symptoms. Coincidence Maybe?:hmmmm::peace:

I have found from many individuals who i have treated with the bio-bombs or just CCO that if they dosed right before they went to bed opposed to a hour or 2 before bed they would experience headaches( in some cases) and the lethargic "cannabis hangover" upon awakening.. I feel they almost need to feel the effects prior to sleep rather then dosing and immediately hitting the sack. Maybe it is the way the body is metabolizing it while in sleep mode? not sure. But once they started dosing 2 hours before bedtime they stop experiencing these symptoms. Coincidence Maybe?:hmmmm::peace:

Nothing is coincidence. :laughtwo:

This is valuable information my friend. I tend to use infused oils and they’ve never created this problem with headaches, unless there was an overdose.

Hmmm.... from a biological perspective.... if you take it two hours ahead and it takes 90 minutes to take effect.....

If you take it at bedtime and it takes 90 minutes to take effect your body is already into sleep mode, many systems in a state of rest. What occurs to me is that the onset when things are shut down may create an overdose effect.

What do you think?

The cbd that i take from the ind hemp and the head hit me onli when i took a 35-45 mg cbd,15 mg thc.
im interested in giving cbd the water from the bodyif it takes soo much.
My doze of 15 mg cbd,5 ml thc(biobombs)is fine.3 bioboms for day..every fife hours and night thc 30 mg.
:green_heart:

La confindental,DNA genetics:green_heart::green_heart:

Great point Sue. I think it is a good possibility that when the body is in the Dormant sleep mode , the cannabis may act differently in the body perse'. That would be more of your category Sue as you have extensive knowledge pertaining to how the ECS works.
:thumb:

I'm more comfortable with saying I study hard panacea. :laughtwo: I have years ahead before I'll feel like I understand the ECS. I often wish Cajun had hung around a bit longer, but then the field is in constant flux, and I'd still be in the same searching mode.

The more I learn the more I see I have yet to learn.

This is interesting!

So ive come across a test where they use coffee to let people powernap and wake up more energetic. I wanted to know what the theory was and its to compare to alcohol. The first part you sleep better, but the second sleepstage is hardly effective. As a chronic anti sleep activist (kidding) i try to see what the effect may be.

CBD is known to keep you up if you dose to late... but maybe if we use cbd that second sleepstage might be "bothered" by it? we sleep in patterns of different stages and REM is something that might have the biggest influence.

Personally i think it might be better to dose 3-4 hours before going to bed. But every body might react in different ways

This fine-tuning for sleep is a new concept for us, and one worth exploring. Play with it and keep some type of notes to enable awareness. Cannabis is kind as an experimental tool. No one gets hurt while we test theories.

Ah new insight, when i smoke CBD (or dose differently) to late at night i seem to be sweaty during the night. Not something thats real tasty and i dont feel very rested when you wake up like that. Does anyone else experience that to?

Because of this i am real thirsty at the mornings and i feel a little dehydrated.

Cannabis also helps to get rid of waist toxics in your body and i have been told water is the only way to pick them up and make them move out of your body. I did not see study's this is told by me so no scientific proof.

If so its normal you wont drink when you sleep(right? ;)) and if you dose to late it might have a negative influence on the body liquids?

Ah new insight, when i smoke CBD (or dose differently) to late at night i seem to be sweaty during the night. Not something thats real tasty and i dont feel very rested when you wake up like that. Does anyone else experience that to?

Because of this i am real thirsty at the mornings and i feel a little dehydrated.

Cannabis also helps to get rid of waist toxics in your body and i have been told water is the only way to pick them up and make them move out of your body. I did not see study's this is told by me so no scientific proof.

If so its normal you wont drink when you sleep(right? ;)) and if you dose to late it might have a negative influence on the body liquids?

An interesting observation. You may be on to something NaturalSpirit.

The enzymes in the liver that deconstruct cannabinoids for elimination add hydrogen molecules to them to make them more water soluable, easier to flush from the system. It takes water in to get that system running smoothly without depleting the inner sea that replenishes all cells.

I don't think that'd be the cause of the sweats, though I'm assessing mostly based on life experience. It's been my observation that sweats are much more closely tied to the general health of the gut itself. This could be tied into that. The liver is an integral part of the digestive process.

An interesting observation. You may be on to something NaturalSpirit.

The enzymes in the liver that deconstruct cannabinoids for elimination add hydrogen molecules to them to make them more water soluable, easier to flush from the system. It takes water in to get that system running smoothly without depleting the inner sea that replenishes all cells.

I don't think that'd be the cause of the sweats, though I'm assessing mostly based on life experience. It's been my observation that sweats are much more closely tied to the general health of the gut itself. This could be tied into that. The liver is an integral part of the digestive process.

Thank you for that Sue! I do have IBS so that might be related. With a move comming Up in the next month the stress is packing faster then buds so it might relate more to the sweats then the dosing.

Thank you for explaining the water uptake and outflow to. I knew it, but not so detailed :thanks:

I’d like to initiate a community conversation on personal regimens. I’ve been studying the endocannabinoid system and how cannabis therapeutics can enhance a life for a few years now and it occurs to me that the clinical data coming out about cannabis dosing may not be reflective of real-world use in our community.

I keep wondering how honest people are about reporting their true level of consumption to their doctors.

The clinical data I’ve noticed doesn’t come anywhere near my own usage, and I suspect many of you could say the same. As an example, Mara Gordon, one of the respected voices on cannabis dosing, has said that an average patient in her dispensary takes around 50 mg of total cannabinoids a day.

I take more than 50 mg of THC for breakfast. How about you? That’s what I thought.

This suggests that we’ve come up with creative ways to enjoy our euphoria as we treat the many physical concerns that sent us down the path of cannabis cultivation. For one thing, we have access to more cannabis than the average consumer, or at least that’s the goal of our collective obsession. For another, we aren’t afraid of euphoria.

I’d like to take a look at those adaptations you’ve made and see what we have in common. I’d also like to see if we can find ways to help each other get better results. Maybe by putting our heads together we can tweak the process here and there and come away richer for the experience and healthier to boot.

I have some questions to get you started. You share your answers and I’ll share mine. Together we’ll advance the knowledge on the many ways cannabis can bring relief, from our unique perspective.

The Questions

Be as detailed as you can, as wordy as you feel the need. If you use cannabis for recreation only then share that. The questions apply to everyone.

* Why do you personally use cannabis? I have been using since I was 14, I am going on 60. I use it to relax myself. Over the years I have learned which plants do what for what, so today I have many reasons why, but overall to relax.

* How long have you been using cannabis? Long Time, 46 years

* List any medications you’ve reduced or discontinued with cannabis use. aspirin, but I only have to take a ibuprofen when my diverticulosis flairs up, MJ can't reduce the inflammation fast enough. But other than that no other man made drugs. I drink alcohol and have a physical every year.

* If you use cannabis to treat chronic pain, how would you rate the level of relief you’re getting? Funny drug cannabis, as a tincture I make it relieves pain in 15 min where applied. After surgery it works better than morphine, along with the topical and a cookie.

indica cookie

* What administration method/s work best for you?

* What chemovar/s work for you? What makes them favorites?

* What chemovars don’t work for you? What experience caused you to discard them as an option? What in the heck is this?

* Describe in detail your personal regimen.
Walk me through a typical day of cannabis use. I’m hoping for the fine details, when you take your first dose, how much you dose, what you eat before or after a dose, how cannabis use augments fitness and movement, dose cannabinoid values and ratios if you know them.....all of it.

Also, if you don’t mind this last question:

Do you work a full time job outside the home? and if so How do you commute to work?

You can’t be too detailed in your answers.

There’s no timeline on this little project. It’s more a centralized data bank in the end than anything else, and eventually what we learn here will find its way to more specialized threads. Let’s have fun with it. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom