The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

No idea what that beast is that your daddy long legs is wrapping up but don't worry as it ain't no thrip. Thrips are way smaller than that and are more like fungus gnats. It looks like it has black and yellow stripes. Whatever it is the security team have done well and should receive the appropriate pay increase. You're killing it with the Barneys strains and the new lights and I'm happy to hear that you're still impressed with the Blue Gelato. One of mine has scrotum leaves and I'm not sure but I think it's a good thing lol
Thanks prof. relieved to know , poor wasp. scrotum could be a good keeper and share the pollen out. would love to seed it with a pog !!. or maybe os.
Am impressed with these strains no end so far. thanks mate

Great work on the defol, nice opening up.
This the nice part when hairs just start to show!
Thanks peter. now on day 9 they are going to be big stacked buds i think. the quadlines are good for forcing this type of growth pattern and avoids a scrog for me too. Loving these ladies.

Here is an odd pic for the diary from yesterday of the Bg41 buds. There is a single budlet that has beautiful burnt orange looking pistils and bud. fully matured and finished by the look of it. Never had that before any ideas anybody
20190720_132935.jpg
20190720_132915.jpg

All caught up Gg .things are looking fantastic you really know how to maximize your grow space you should get a nice haul from those girls.
Thanks N420. The quads have helped with the overall coverage. I am loving the strains i have now. I would love yo have a keeperbstrain but with so much choice and variety of flavour ect... It doesnt seem logical to not try some. Cant wait to sample the whole garden .lol Poor Mrs GG will be flying solo for a few day following drying I think. lol
Thanks for the comments , much appreciated

Update day 10 flowering: Wow its got today 32°c in the room today but similar outside too. UK is hot today for a change. We dont know how to deal with it at all. Older folk are heading for the coast to sit in bus shelters wrapped up in jumpers and coats , youngsters have taken to swimming coastlines , and we are 60 miles from sea !!
The larger ladies are testing the strength of £4 Primani leggings and rhe Ice cream men are playing pied piper with trails of kids preying they will stop on their street !!! Me ? I am sat in a cool kitchen with a J of Armageddon and contemplating the "How the fuck am i going to keep things cool" thoughts.
These girls are loving their environment even with the heat waves. Coco is stsying moust for a couple of days and the rh is still up in the 70%'s so i dont think they will get a feed today . All in all they are filling out and stacking their buds up brilliantly. I will be needing another defol soon to bring this down . Their is plenty of air flow and fresh air coming in too so will hopefully keep any mould at bay.
The Os has some big bud tops forming already and i cannot wait to see her stacked and swelling.
Pog is building lots of budlets to join yp still and looks pk
Bg41 is filling out nicely. watching that little mature bud now to see what happens with it as it grows.
Gz are killing it and growing out nicely.
20190722_153342.jpg
20190722_153328.jpg
20190722_153309.jpg
20190722_153158.jpg
20190722_153146.jpg
20190722_153133.jpg
20190722_153100.jpg
20190722_153036.jpg

KING EPIC GG! What an adventure we've got going on. These new (and old) Barneys strains are giving us all good things to talk about. You've got a city full of skyscrapers and an expanding population of bud people that need housing lol. I'm playing catchup again today after a hectic weekend. Hope you're well buddy

Update day 10 flowering: Wow its got today 32°c in the room today but similar outside too. UK is hot today for a change. We dont know how to deal with it at all. Older folk are heading for the coast to sit in bus shelters wrapped up in jumpers and coats , youngsters have taken to swimming coastlines , and we are 60 miles from sea !!
The larger ladies are testing the strength of £4 Primani leggings and rhe Ice cream men are playing pied piper with trails of kids preying they will stop on their street !!! Me ? I am sat in a cool kitchen with a J of Armageddon and contemplating the "How the fuck am i going to keep things cool" thoughts.
These girls are loving their environment even with the heat waves. Coco is stsying moust for a couple of days and the rh is still up in the 70%'s so i dont think they will get a feed today . All in all they are filling out and stacking their buds up brilliantly. I will be needing another defol soon to bring this down . Their is plenty of air flow and fresh air coming in too so will hopefully keep any mould at bay.
The Os has some big bud tops forming already and i cannot wait to see her stacked and swelling.
Pog is building lots of budlets to join yp still and looks pk
Bg41 is filling out nicely. watching that little mature bud now to see what happens with it as it grows.
Gz are killing it and growing out nicely.
20190722_153342.jpg
20190722_153328.jpg
20190722_153309.jpg
20190722_153158.jpg
20190722_153146.jpg
20190722_153133.jpg
20190722_153100.jpg
20190722_153036.jpg
Wow crazy, here we had a huge storm which destroyed all my good looking autoflowers!
Temps outside are rising to 38C on wed and thu!! Thinking about dimming my quantumboard from 600W to around 400W foe the heat.
Check out the poor ladys even hagel during the storm:
IMG_20190720_165251.jpg
IMG_20190720_165249.jpg
IMG_20190720_165246.jpg
IMG_20190720_165244.jpg

We dont know how to deal with it at all. Older folk are heading for the coast to sit in bus shelters wrapped up in jumpers and coats , youngsters have taken to swimming coastlines , and we are 60 miles from sea !!
The larger ladies are testing the strength of £4 Primani leggings and rhe Ice cream men are playing pied piper with trails of kids preying they will stop on their street !!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Gg you freakin kill me I died at this one :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Gg you freakin kill me I died at this one :rofl::rofl:
heehee it is so true. lol Even cats are in the paddling pools !
Last time i seen this many vests Die hard had hit the box office !!!.
We wait all year with our rubbish damp climate then lose our shit when the sun shines for more than 3 hours. If a drone or google earth was to take a picture on a sunny day over the UK all it would show would be washing lines rammed with washing .The BBC let us know the night before and Mrs GG cant sleep with excitement of a line dried wash. Thats how come the luftwaffe could only bomb them filthy Cockneys in London in the war !!!, they couldnt find the rest of us as flying weather was always " A good day for line drying " too.!!.

Wow crazy, here we had a huge storm which destroyed all my good looking autoflowers!
Temps outside are rising to 38C on wed and thu!! Thinking about dimming my quantumboard from 600W to around 400W foe the heat.
Check out the poor ladys even hagel during the storm:
IMG_20190720_165251.jpg
IMG_20190720_165249.jpg
IMG_20190720_165246.jpg
IMG_20190720_165244.jpg
holy shit Peter. That is wrong on so many levels mate. gutted to see them and more so for you. Fucking H.A.A.R.P (google it!! ) mate . freak weather all over Europe this year too. hope you can maybe save a few with lots of tlc and stakes maybe ?. So glad you have your indoor mate.

KING EPIC GG! What an adventure we've got going on. These new (and old) Barneys strains are giving us all good things to talk about. You've got a city full of skyscrapers and an expanding population of bud people that need housing lol. I'm playing catchup again today after a hectic weekend. Hope you're well buddy
All good prof thank you. loving the school hols as get my princesses all to myself with no state intervention to indoctrinate them. lol. knackered already though. heehee
Thanks for the look see. Always a good visit and know how busy you have it now with all those newbies, oldies and recently deceased. lol. not to mention the family needing the tlc too. I am now more confident of managing the growing Quads together and have my strings , yo-yo's and hooks at the ready.lol. Rh has been at 70-75% so have now added a tower fan to keep the air moving and those spores away. Thankfully Barneys are really resistant to most rh related issues in my experience of this environment. I am astounded at the size of the Os buds compared to all the others , even though they are doing brilliant!!!. Those girls throw some golf balls out and even seeing yours doing so well too , i dont think until you have seen one up close you can get perspectives. Photos dont cut it on that score ?. The newer strains are also similar growers when quaded so def helps. hoping it avoids the Gz's not supporting themselves ! Always feels like a slight fail to need them when she should be able to do it herself.

They grow so differently each day. :D
Hi Sara. They are blowing me away with progress mow. We have a heatwave in the uk but the lights run a lot cooler than my old ones so it is a blessing to have the tsl's. For only 10 says they are gar better than any of my previous grows too. Good to see you here. Welcome anytime

Haha, the new technology rocks I know. :D
Hi Sara. They are blowing me away with progress mow. We have a heatwave in the uk but the lights run a lot cooler than my old ones so it is a blessing to have the tsl's. For only 10 says they are gar better than any of my previous grows too. Good to see you here. Welcome anytime

holy shit Peter. That is wrong on so many levels mate. gutted to see them and more so for you. Fucking H.A.A.R.P (google it!! ) mate . freak weather all over Europe this year too. hope you can maybe save a few with lots of tlc and stakes maybe ?. So glad you have your indoor mate.
I pulled them out, maybe it was meant to be because they attract some attention..
But indoors are doing great!
Temps here in holland 38C fuck!

Back
Top Bottom