The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

Ganjagrandaddy

What strain is it ? : My Barneys Farm Dream team .
4xGORILLA ZKITTLEZ. An exquisite trichome celebration awaits the patient following 60 days in bloom. You won’t forget the first time you experience her fertile fruits. Leaning toward the Indica side of the cannabis spectrum, this emerging favourite is a powerful and thought provoking beauty, whose trichome-laden glistening pistils will delight all comers.
24% THC.
Flowering times of 8-9 weeks can be expected indoors, with outdoor grows finishing in early October. Expect up to 2.5 kg from a well cared for outdoor grow and a final height of up to 1.7m.

1xBLUE GELATO 41.-
BLUE GELATO 41™ is our sensational new Blueberry super-cross with the West Coast. She was created by crossing the famous Blueberry with Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and the fresh and fruity Indica, Sunset Sherbert. BLUE GELATO 41™ will rapidly plunge you into a tranquil pool of potent psychedelic pleasure. Many phenotypes display blue/purple flowers, all are smeared in thick resin and ooze sweet and earthy citrus flavours.
Let this fabled Indica fascinate your taste buds and massage pain away leaving pure satisfaction and joy. Although Gelato’s aromas are wonderfully intoxicating, effects are generally clear headed and energetic. Flowering time indoors is 9 to 10 weeks; outdoors BLUE GELATO 41™ can reach up to 2 metres, normally finishing in October. Expect an exceptional yield! With stretched pre-flowering can deliver up to 3kg of breathtaking bud.
1xORANGE SHERBERT, a powerful and invigorating Indica dominant hybrid with intoxicating and mouth-watering effects. This is an all American strain that gathers together Orange Cream, Purple Urkle and Cherry Pie in one amazing Candy/Orange tasting plant. Flowering time 60-70 days.
1xPHANTOM OG created by crossing the Sativa dominant Phantom Cookies with OG Kush, this produced a strain with huge advantages. The Sativa dominant hybrid not only has a short flowering period, but a much higher yield and higher cannabinoid levels, while keeping the Phantom Cookies unique colours and its flavours of walnut and wild berry.
PHANTOM OG grows to 1.2 meters indoors and easily to 1.50 meters outdoors with flowers rapidly growing to excellence in just 55 to 65 days. Production is enormous! With a crop of purple hued delicious nutty bud that releases a warm cerebral high and comforting stone effect.
1xCOOKIES KUSH.This amazing strain was created through crossing our Girl Scout Cookies phenotype with a powerful OG Kush.
This project gave incredible results from the beginning, merging the powerful mint chocolate flavour with the amazing smell and taste of Girl Scout Cookies. This strain is very forgiving to difficult conditions and easy to grow. You can expect huge yields in 8 weeks of indoor flowering.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?. 33 Days since planting into rootit cubes from seed packet with no pre soak.
3 Days in Veg since Mh On
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor tent 2mx2mx 1.7m apex roof.
Soil or Hydro? Hydro, Canna Coco
What size pot? 27 Ltr Fabric pots
Size of light? 2x 660w HPS/MH
Is it aircooled? Cool tubes with 6 inch kvh exhaust straight through room
1x 8inch extraction fan with carbon filter.
Temp of Room ? 24°c
RH of Room ? 45%
PH of res? 5.9
How often are you watering? Daily Drenching
Type and strength of ferts used? Plagron coco A+B
Plagron power roots
Humboldts secret, Golden Tree
Shogun pk warrior
Shogun active boost
Shogun Dragonforce
Calmag+.
Those are the main details of this grow. I hope i can entice a few folks to ride along and chip in with any comments or suggestions , all will be greatly recieved.
I love a good mass debate ( ex wife quoted similar in last divorce!) and i love a bit of a giggle along the way. I have high hopes of these girls and am sure the Barneys genetics will blow me away as they always do ( Mega fan alert !!!!!)
I couldnt wait to get these going after seeing another 420 friends examples of these great strains thanks @ProfessorFlora . I also hope to impress @SmokeSara enough with my abilities to win her over for a sponsored grow to the amazing Mars ts2000 from my Jurrasic park HPS floodlights , this would drag me screaming and kicking into the modern world after 20 odd years of loyalty to them !!. Help me make this a great Journey and a fun diary to take part in. Peace and blessings GanjaGrandaddy.

Here are the girls after a very nerve racking period involving leaving them sprouted for a whole 10 days alone and under a small 200w t5. They made it and are now under the 600w Metal halide so i now see them as 4 days in veg.
I plan to up pot them into their final 27ltr pots tomorrow and get them settled into place for their L.S.T to begin. They are all close to their 5th node production now and i plan to Quadline them to keep these bigger girls managable in my limited vertical space.
20190528_161317.jpg
20190528_161224.jpg
20190528_161155.jpg
20190528_161141.jpg
20190528_161123.jpg
20190528_161056.jpg
20190528_160610.jpg
20190528_161317.jpg
20190528_161224.jpg
20190528_161155.jpg
20190528_161141.jpg
20190528_161123.jpg
20190528_161056.jpg
20190528_160610.jpg
Let the fun begin and welcome aboard

I'm a quadline fan,so:popcorn:

Let the apeshitness begin !

Update Day 6 Veg: The ladies have been settling in to their temporary homes too well i reckon. lol. I had to up pot one of the Gorillaz to a 10ltr temp pot as she was in the smallest one before and her roots were starting to circle ( a no , no for my plans!) She responded in a day to the bigger pot and looks chunkier than her sisters for it !. I am waiting on coco to get these ladies into their final pots now as they are all facing similar root circling issues. ( will be done by this evening now have funds for the coco!).
Feeds have been with some Plagron Coco that i have from a previous grow but i will be switching to the Gh Trio For flowering if not used up by then.
I have been feeding Per 10 Ltrs.
5ml siliconMax
40ml Plagron Coco (a+b)
10ml Plagron Power roots
5ml Golden tree
10ml Calmag+
Ph 6.1 ( tap water 7.2 to b4 treating)
The ppm came in at 1140 which suprised me as with my rdwc previously and the gh mix used , this would be a mid flowering strength.
As i never used to measure ppm until last grow ( 20 odd years growing !!!) and followed bottled strengths to the letter , this could explain how i have overfed for many grows before.lol
Thinking of k.i.s.s and the less is more of the lucas method also makes me wonder how much less than the bottles dosage , coco could go.
On to the ladies.
Here they are after 6 days Veg under the 600w MH
20190530_190752.jpg
20190530_190606.jpg
20190530_190352.jpg
20190530_190135.jpg
20190530_190009.jpg
20190530_185846.jpg
20190530_185719.jpg
20190530_185528.jpg

They're all looking real good...sounds like you've got quite a job to
do when your coco gets there....and then the training begins...They're
going to fill that tent nicely once the quadlining spreads them out !

Thanks carcass. Sod law i underestimated the amount needed and have to fill in with old coco from my garden.lol. bloody typical. getting there now and they def need the repot. pics and update shortly. Thanks for coming in and joining the fun

Veg Day 8: The girls have been up-potted to their final pots now so can get on with spreading their roots out. The 5th nodes are out on a couple of them but still need to settle from potting before i dare snip them out. I have now fed them all until run off in their big beds so the coco is well moistened now. They had 20 litres of mix
10 ml siliconMax.
40ml plagron coco a+b.
10ml Plagron Power roots.
10ml Golden tree.
5ml Superthrive.
10ml ph down
P.h 6.2
I plan on feeding every two days for the first week and will gauge their use to see if it needs upping .
They have grown well this week and i have every confidence that they will go for it now. Plan is still to Quad them all and maybe another topping if growing quickly enough. Seeing how well they grow on ProfessorFlora 's thread, i should hopefully only need two more weeks in veg.
So here are the ladies

20190601_164727.jpg
20190601_164715.jpg
20190601_164659.jpg
20190601_164652.jpg
20190601_164617.jpg
20190601_164602.jpg
20190601_164545.jpg
20190601_164530.jpg
20190601_164524.jpg

Sounds like this will be a good grow. Nice assortment of different cultivars you have there - going to be some big girls!! I'm also doing quadlining in coco, so will be cool to watch you work your magic. Hope it goes great.

Sounds like this will be a good grow. Nice assortment of different cultivars you have there - going to be some big girls!! I'm also doing quadlining in coco, so will be cool to watch you work your magic. Hope it goes great.
Thanks The Bard. I do love Barneys strains and never let me down so far. I did mainline and loved it also flux which is virtually the same idea. seeing how well they respond to quad training and not having to slow the process down is a bonus. I am so limited with height now and these girls can become foredts by all accounts lol. Welcome aboard mate .Any comments appreciated. will come over forn look at your quad too.

Thanks The Bard. I do love Barneys strains and never let me down so far. I did mainline and loved it also flux which is virtually the same idea. seeing how well they respond to quad training and not having to slow the process down is a bonus. I am so limited with height now and these girls can become foredts by all accounts lol. Welcome aboard mate .Any comments appreciated. will come over forn look at your quad too.

Nice! Yes, for my grow I was limited by height as well, and my strains weren't as aggressive as yours are. But the quad approach was really cool, and worked well for me - kept things nice and short and bushy. It is my first time growing cannabis, so I am just happy they are still alive. :) Any comments or suggestions you have on my grow would be great, of course. Will be stopping by here once in a while.

They all look to be right on schedule...almost time for the topping and training to begin...

Hey GG I see you started up a new thread for the babies :cheer: I’ll be along for the ride. Love me some Barney’s

Hey GG I see you started up a new thread for the babies :cheer: I’ll be along for the ride. Love me some Barney’s
Welcome aboard Irie , always welcome mate. still very jealous of your outside abilities too.lpl. not to mention your indoor ones. Any comments , thoughts ideas always well received. These girls should be beauties . Love the smoke of Gorilla Glue so had to try Barneys version. Am so trapped constantly with do i want a keeper with so many new strains bursting the scene constantly.lol
Seeing your grows and results also throws my" Barneys only" thinking a wobble.
Lets see where these girls take me..

They all look to be right on schedule...almost time for the topping and training to begin...
Been itching to get these going and topped. they look good today and have now put the secong Mh on so getting full 1200w between them. Always a dilemma with the run off though so it tends to add more limitations to how i can use this awful space. lol. I am a 53 year old stoner , so bending and twisting to work these girls kills me now.heehee
I do enjoy seeing how they take to the quads and a previous Barneys liberty haze went crazy with bud sites. She yielded well but was a huge beast. ( in barneys bonanza grow) A peyote critical also did better from the quad than expected.
Hope i can keep you interested as we go mate. hopefully have a few chuckles along the way.

A peyote critical also did better from the quad than expected.
I looked at my Peyote Critical this morning,and to borrow a
term from the title of your journal, it appears to be going apeshit
since flipping to 12/12...You're going to have a lot of that going on
a month or so from now- just a guess here,but I think those Gorilla Zkittlez
are going to be the ones that try and take over the room once they get
going-they all look great,but there's just something about the Gorillas...

I looked at my Peyote Critical this morning,and to borrow a
term from the title of your journal, it appears to be going apeshit
since flipping to 12/12...You're going to have a lot of that going on
a month or so from now- just a guess here,but I think those Gorilla Zkittlez
are going to be the ones that try and take over the room once they get
going-they all look great,but there's just something about the Gorillas...
i agree there but also the kush in the others will kick into gear too. love a good bud punch up. heehee . From seeing prof floras phantom og and the orange sherbet, they get huge too with the right training. Have a feeling i will be knocking a scrog net together soon !!!!.

Heres todays quick update
All set in position now. all up potted to 27ltr fabric pots(except cookie kush-ran out)
20190602_142128.jpg
20190602_140748.jpg
20190602_140728.jpg
20190602_140710.jpg
20190602_140702.jpg
20190602_140613.jpg
20190602_140539.jpg
20190602_140519.jpg
20190602_140431.jpg
and under both running 600w lights. Lets see what we can do this week

Looking good mate! Good luck with this grow and I’m grabbing a seat on this journal :D
Welcome aboard Peter , we have been waiting for you , now we can weigh anchor and set sail with this menagerie of Barneys monsters. Going loco in the coco hopefully.
ALL ABOARD,
CUT THE ROPES,
READY THE GUILLOTINE FOR WHEN WE LEAVE THE HARBOUR ,
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!
Enjoy your down time before your trimming starts Peter.lol

Back
Top Bottom