The Pi Wall

dreamland

pi grow wall = €1150

Features
Compact and discretely packaged (1 box measuring 110x30x30 cm)
Lightweight (approx. 20 kg in total)
Complete with growing containers, sprinklers, drainpipes, hoses, etc.
Fast assembly and disassembly (click-system)
High yield
Designed to allow excellent air circulation
Separate water supply and drainage control for each individual plant
Dimensions WxHxD 83x215x25 cm
has 50 pots in total

hi im new to this so i was wonder how growing in this pi wall would work out.

for this grow id be thinking of using 2x 300watt led lights(one dimmabe led light )
50 x lowryder 2 feminized seeds
either soil or rock cubes
not sure what nutes to use yet as im new to this, any help giving would be great full

As you have not listed the true deminsions of the grow box involved whether that be in 110cm in lenght or height or 30cm in width & depth...

May lead to how many plants can be grown in that space and whether hanging of 2 x 300w leds will cause light bleaching of plants at what ever hanging height...

With out accurate information its abit hard to advise as their are many factors to be included in a suitable set up govern by space & height to size of light used !!!

With the information provided it would suggest you was intersted in a SOG (sea of green) style of grow !

The measurements provide are not clear on height, lenght & width so its hard to say...

As you have not listed the true deminsions of the grow box involved whether that be in 110cm in lenght or height or 30cm in width & depth...

The pi grow wall is 2000 high x 850wide and 300 deep, it's a 3.5 litre pot in each one and there's 50 pots

May lead to how many plants can be grown in that space and whether hanging of 2 x 300w leds will cause light bleaching of plants at what ever hanging height...

Each led light will be set to cover 25 plants as they will be tight together, I'd show a picture but I don't no how to up load them,

With out accurate information its abit hard to advise as their are many factors to be included in a suitable set up govern by space & height to size of light used !!!

Sorry about leaving out the info I was tryin to keep it simple as I could

With the information provided it would suggest you was intersted in a SOG (sea of green) style of grow !
The measurements provide are not clear on height, lenght & width so its hard to say...

Also can u tell me how to upload pictures? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom