420 Magazine Background

The planet is not dying

The world isn't flat or round. The world is only what you see. You, the world, and everything in it, are all things you've thought up to keep you busy. Including me. You left me here to remind you of the truth. To quote you" there is nothing but empty space and you, and you are but a thought." -Satan

livetoskate81

Also have any of you ever flown in a plane? Lol
Yes I have plenty of time I use to live in New Jersey and I grew up in California so back and forth coast to coast ! I've seen the sun rise in Manasquan New Jersey and the same day that same sun set in Oceanside California and through that whole day of looking at the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean with no Curvature Visible to on the plane where the Horizon line out of either side of the plane is flat!!! To watching the sun s t over the Pacific Ocean with a flat Horizon!!! I don't need attention my man I am looking for facts the real truth why are we all here what is the meaning of life!!!! I don't trust the lying government,NASA,FEMA, any governmental branch!!! I do really enjoy the actual facts and the point that most of you raise but I know as well as you do no one can deny that the Horizon is flat that's whys it's called the Horizon a horizontal line??!!??but that is due to our perspective and the limit of the human eye!!@

Thread starter #26

Merkle420

Keep in mind that the OP and livetoskate aren't actually looking for facts - just attention. Still- a skateboard trip circumnavigating the world sounds like a fun project.
How am I looking for attention? It's a clear and concise discussion about us dying and the earth continuing. I think you're the one chasing down stone attention[emoji23]

Weaselcracker

Nug of the Year: 2016 - Member of the Month: Sept 2015, Nov 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2016 - Plant of the Month: May 2016
The earth is flat... Some kid discovered the source of unlimited energy... But these realities have been covered up by 'the government'. Uh huh. Yawn.
Good luck with your quest for the 'facts'- it's truly inspiring. A suggestion- toss your television in the garbage where it belongs, cut those internet hours back, and get out a little more.
I think you're the one chasing down stone attention
Now that is one thing very easily proved wrong.
Unsubbed

Thread starter #28

Merkle420

The earth is flat... Some kid discovered the source of unlimited energy... But these realities have been covered up by 'the government'. Uh huh. Yawn.
Good luck with your quest for the 'facts'- it's truly inspiring. A suggestion- toss your television in the garbage where it belongs, cut those internet hours back, and get out a little more.

Now that is one thing very easily proved wrong.
Unsubbed
I said the earth is round.... check out the news subject on the kid with proof the kid had discovered it. Maybe read things correctly[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tomula

If anyone here genuinely thinks the earth is flat then you have an enormously overconfident notion of your own intelligence and dialectic abilities. You're actually wrong to think it is flat, even if it is, because the hypothesis is so magnificently counter to not only every field of physics and mathematics, but also things we can see as facts in reality. The leading operative theory is that the earth is not flat— it's actually been proven, so it's not a theory but instead a fact. Surely, there is utility in questioning what we already know, but not when it includes ignoring the obvious. To find utility in the hypothesis of a flat earth within our reality is a notion so intellectually pretentious and obtuse that it makes me lose faith in humanity. It's not a smart concept, the people who prove it wrong aren't even that smart either, but they can still prove what they say without compounding incongruities with every statement.

I genuinely see flat earth theory as the lowest form of lunacy. I suppose atoms are flat as well, and liquids and semi-solids in zero gravity are all flat, and the sun magically hides itself gradually over the horizon every day. You can literally see the curve of the earth from an airplane. But they still want to think the earth came out of a cosmic pizza oven and the man is keeping secrets from us.