The Professor Reviews Critical Cheese From Dinafem

Hey 420. Next up for a review is the Critical Cheese from Dinafem. The CC is a simple cross between Critical+ and Cheese and works incredibly well as a combination. Both parent strains are known for their reliability and easy nature making this strain perfect for beginners. She's almost bullet proof and is a fast strain finishing up in 8-9 weeks. She's advertised as a mostly indica hybrid which grows tall. My pheno was not tall though so it seems there is a bit of pheno variation. She's a solid yielding strain with large nugs that have a good density but not the amazing. This plant is very easy to work with and is forgiving as she grew very well in an unfavourable environment without any noticeable negative consequences. Her smell is fruity and has a perfume quality to it. Not as cheesy as I was hoping for when you open the jar but it's very nice. It's a ripe smell that is musky and quite pleasant. She's tastes more like cheese than she smells but it's still not as pronounced as I would have liked. She's not disappointing it's just that I was expecting a more old school Cheese flavour. It's really good though and I think most people would still enjoy it. It's more fruity than the savoury cheese I have enjoyed in the past and this leaves me to believe that the Critical+ is more dominant in the genetic mix. Her effects are good though and despite her indica heavy lean she is surprisingly energetic and has a good strong high that becomes more relaxing as time goes on. She's a good social strain and has creative potential but can also be used for evening use though she shouldn't produce couchlock effects. I'd say that this strain would be great for gamers and movie fans who want to see the end of the movie. Overall I think that the Critical Cheese is a well rounded strain that would be great for people getting into the hobby who want some nice, sparkly and dank buds but would like to achieve this easily. She's a great strain and I've enjoyed running this one....

Hey Prof, thanks for the review! I am a huge cheese fanatic and will definitely be adding Critical cheese to the mix! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom