The Professor Reviews Heavy Grapefruit from Europa Seeds

Hey 420. Today's strain review will be of Heavy Grapefruit from Europa Seeds. This plant is a cross between Sweet Tooth and Dynamite and is mostly indica. She is vigorous in veg growing fast and bushy with some good side branching. When you put her into flower she slows down a bit and has a relatively short stretch over the first few weeks. One thing that ironically stood out was that she was quite unassuming and didn't catch my eye as several other strains did throughout the flowering period. She is advertised as an 8 week strain however this one went to 10 before I harvested her so not as fast as most indicas I've grown over the last year. She hermied like crazy and was producing literally bunches of bananas right at the end so I pulled her from the tent. It wasn't a problem though as she had reached full maturity and was ready for harvesting. She was also a very easy plant to grow. Her buds were very dense and heavy for their size. She has a very pungent and sharp tropical fruit smell that reminds me of the summer when I break open a bud. It is a bit sour but mainly sweet with grape tones coming through. Her taste is better than she smells as it has a candy flavour that's hidden from the nose. It's a taste that reminds me of my childhood when I used to eat a lot of sweets that had strong artificial flavours. It's very fruity and has just a little hint of hash to finish it off. It really is a great taste. The effects for this one are fairly one sided with it being right down the sleepy, pain relieving end. She's a great relaxant and is mind numbing if you have that bit to much. She helped me to forget that I had a headache and allowed me to fall asleep not long after having only a small joint. This one made me look blazed though with fire red eyes peeping through narrow slits making my vision a bit lazy to say the least. Dry mouth and thirst is also something you'll likely encounter but it's so worth it for it's satisfying deep smoke. So overall I'm very impressed. Even though she hermied at the end and took a little longer than most she gave us some great, high quality smoke that has good bag appeal, great flavours and a knockout punch in return. Her yields were also great for her size making her good for growers who need to work in small spaces. Not too bad at all....

I have the same variety, I wrote to the breeder whether he knew what percentage of THC and what percentage of THC he said he did not know.
I live in Switzerland and can you tell me what do you think this strain has more than 1% THC?
I hope so

I have the same variety, I wrote to the breeder whether he knew what percentage of THC and what percentage of THC he said he did not know.
I live in Switzerland and can you tell me what do you think this strain has more than 1% THC?
I hope so
Hey Rojava. Firstly, thanks for checking out my review.

I can't say for certain what percentage of THC this strain has but I can say for sure that it is high and you won't have to worry about a low figure like 1%. Low percentages like that are normally associated with CBD strains and maybe Landrace's and wild type cannabis.
If I had to guess I'd say that the THC is around 15% - 20%.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom