The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

So as some of you may know I went of a fishing trip last week. Got gone yesterday and wow what a difference in 5days! I left the garden in the loving hands of Mrs.Dutch and she kept these ladies happy and healthy! After just 5 days away look at the difference!
I’ll be doing a defoliation and tying down further today!

I’ll post up some more pictures of the defoliation process and training later on today!!

another light training today and even lighter defol for pebs and bubs today
i have indicated which 4 i removed from each to expose the growth sites they were bullying out of the way
0ACACBEB-1E7B-4888-9A19-2B0972E2F6A9.jpeg
CF9F5C71-33BA-474A-9D31-6A628C21C163.jpeg

the alaskan purps (pebs) is the larger and more vigorous of the two, size a little but but vigorousness only just.
ignore the upside down fan on the right i pulled it through and righted it after i took the snap..

and then rehomed subs the unknown strain tonight also
87128A5D-E69B-4487-95D8-75E229FA8FE3.jpeg
23937D25-A28D-4591-9750-9C0BDC4AD27F.jpeg
2497E5C5-3D35-412A-8992-F30B58F5A0B6.jpeg
9D1F7DE1-FD43-428A-AF72-DFB12F8464F6.jpeg

she will take off soon i am sure!!

So as some of you may know I went of a fishing trip last week. Got gone yesterday and wow what a difference in 5days! I left the garden in the loving hands of Mrs.Dutch and she kept these ladies happy and healthy! After just 5 days away look at the difference!
I’ll be doing a defoliation and tying down further today!

I’ll post up some more pictures of the defoliation process and training later on today!!
great job mate. those lights are helping no end too..so want some 250's now

Some beautiful work to aspire to on here now. top notch examples of this method. It is a real help to be able to watch everyones develop on the fly too. Knowing our own attempts and grows are looking as they should from live forums like this is of such value. Huge thanks to ase et al for their idea and skillshare.
I have done a couple of mainline, quads , screw ups but never attempted a complete grow of them , doh!!!. aside from Prof Flora scaring the shit out of me pointing the fact out that i have now 8 to keep happy.
Besides a couple of mishaps ( dropped phone onto 2 nodes snapping them clean off!!!) All are doing great at 21 days and forming great. heres a couple of pics of today.

Proud Daddy Alert##
20190614_103556.jpg
20190614_103550.jpg
20190614_103531.jpg
20190614_103526.jpg
20190614_103008.jpg
20190614_102556.jpg
20190614_102545.jpg
20190614_102532.jpg
20190614_102516.jpg

All looking good GG !-the Orange Sherbet is straightening herself out nicely-she was looking a little "bumpy" for awhile...

Time for another little update,they're 25 days into 12/12-the Northern Lights stretched 10"
Peyote critical stretched 11",they pretty much finished stretching on Wednesday,so at day 23...
It's looking like they may not outgrow the box,but they're still growing a little each day,but nothing like they did during the stretch....

NL on the left,PC on the right-PC is a bit taller than the NL,but she's slowly catching up...

I'm not a big defoliator,so you can't see the quad structure under there,but it's there and working out perfect for my space...

Here's a flash pic with the lights off,kinda brings out the buds,and you can really see what I mean about not seeing the quad framework again until harvest time...

So from here on in it's just going to be about watching the flowers grow,like @Asesino85
said at the beginning of this thread,this is the "boring" part of the quadline process...

I'll try and keep it a little more interesting than watching paint dry...

See you at the next update time...It's great to see everyone's quads doing so well-
I really don't think you can go wrong with this process...:peace:

b
All looking good GG !-the Orange Sherbet is straightening herself out nicely-she was looking a little "bumpy" for awhile...
bumpy is kinder than i would have put her.lol thanks cass. she has been a mutant from the off with her double pointed leaf. Racked my brain and the net to see if it is a deficiency i am missing.

Time for another little update,they're 25 days into 12/12-the Northern Lights stretched 10"
Peyote critical stretched 11",they pretty much finished stretching on Wednesday,so at day 23...
It's looking like they may not outgrow the box,but they're still growing a little each day,but nothing like they did during the stretch....

NL on the left,PC on the right-PC is a bit taller than the NL,but she's slowly catching up...

I'm not a big defoliator,so you can't see the quad structure under there,but it's there and working out perfect for my space...

Here's a flash pic with the lights off,kinda brings out the buds,and you can really see what I mean about not seeing the quad framework again until harvest time...

So from here on in it's just going to be about watching the flowers grow,like @Asesino85
said at the beginning of this thread,this is the "boring" part of the quadline process...

I'll try and keep it a little more interesting than watching paint dry...

See you at the next update time...It's great to see everyone's quads doing so well-
I really don't think you can go wrong with this process...:peace:
hope they dont become famous last words !!!. lol. all looking great cass. if they do go too high u can also "top" buds and they will become chubbier. cant remember the name for it but i did it with a barneys diesel and it made the trimmed ones a lot fatter than others that i left.

Well today is Day-42 for my girls and they are really getting big! I did a big defoliation in the 4x4 yesterday with an awesome rebound and a heavy defoliation in the 3x3 today! Expecting the same turn around by tomorrow morning! Here’s a few pictures from today!

healthy trimming there Dutch. girls looking top notch

hope they dont become famous last words !!!. lol. all looking great cass. if they do go too high u can also "top" buds and they will become chubbier. cant remember the name for it but i did it with a barneys diesel and it made the trimmed ones a lot fatter than others that i left.
This technique is called “Back Budding”
Essentially your topping a bud to force it to grow round and fat. It doesn’t increase yield or quality just stops the vertical stretch of buds!

healthy trimming there Dutch. girls looking top notch
Thanks GG! Not long till these girls go into flower now!

Beautiful plants @Dutchman1990 -nice cleanup job you did on them-seeing that
inspired me to do a little lollypop job on mine-ended up with a whole trashcan full of leaves and larf.

I can actually see the quad framework again-I just left a few of the big outer fanleaves
that aren't in the way of anything

N.L.

P.C.

I also removed all of the restraints,so they're free to do what they want from here on in.

This technique is called “Back Budding”
Essentially your topping a bud to force it to grow round and fat. It doesn’t increase yield or quality just stops the vertical stretch of buds!

Thanks GG! Not long till these girls go into flower now!
looking forward to seeing how the ligjts do too. on verge of ordering 2 tsl2000 if i can get a good deal on them. Thanks for the back budding comment too. kicking myself for forgetting. it is good if foxtails start too. did help with the density and stopped stretched out buds.
Loving this quad game. have you seen my Orange Sherbet mutant lately. ? She has continued being freaky on one side. odd girl

Beautiful plants @Dutchman1990 -nice cleanup job you did on them-seeing that
inspired me to do a little lollypop job on mine-ended up with a whole trashcan full of leaves and larf.

I can actually see the quad framework again-I just left a few of the big outer fanleaves
that aren't in the way of anything

N.L.

P.C.

I also removed all of the restraints,so they're free to do what they want from here on in.
great job Cass. looks far better for buds now too

Back
Top Bottom