The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

looking very good falcon. should be a nice harvest.
Cheers mate. I will be very happy if I can get 10oz from the 2 plants. That's a years supply for me.

Cheers mate. I will be very happy if I can get 10oz from the 2 plants. That's a years supply for me.
looking set for that fella. well deserved . Any over that , "BONG PARTAY AT FALCONS GAFF" :tommy::tommy::woohoo::cheer::bongrip::hookah::roorrip::yahoo::goof::snowboating:

Day 79 Update. Day 28 of 12/12.
I must say I am really impressed by how my 1st grow is coming along. Couldn't be happier that I found this thread and gave it a go.
I had to tape my dwc plant at day 35 as I split the top nodes pretty good if you remember, but they recovered and are as good as gold, as you can see below. :peace:
IMG_1687 (2) - Copy_LI.jpg
IMG_2040_LI.jpg
IMG_2043_LI.jpg
IMG_2038_LI.jpg
IMG_2039_LI.jpg
IMG_2047_LI.jpg
IMG_2041_LI.jpg

IMG_2048_LI (2).jpg

These look incredible whether its a 1st grow or 50th grow. Nice job Falcon.

hedzenmedz grow room - clone / quadline question
Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. I know that I read it here before (I think it was Ase) about how to quadline a clone. Here is a picture of a Gorilla clone that we took on May 31. Could someone give me some guidance about quadlining a clone. It will be most appreciated.
34119145-C9A4-4B82-AFFC-9D523B737293.jpeg
That’s a nice looking clone. :thumb: Wait to hear from Ase to be sure, because he has definitely talked about it before. I believe you want to start by finding the sets of nodes that are closest to symmetrical as possible. And not much else is different other than they won’t be quite as symmetrical at the beginning of making the x. I cast my vote for keeping those bottom two nodes on your clone and you try to keep the top as another clone. :yummy:

Sorry guys I was off the grid camping for the week. HH has it correct. I agree with the whole statement, especially if you clone.

the quadettes looking bushy
6D5D2805-22B6-46B9-B401-A995C245D0B4.jpeg

almost a week since light flip forcthe big two,
pistols popping on both, only spotted the first today on the bubblegum though, alaskan 2 days back.

Here's a little update on my quads-not much going on with them,the buds are the only thing getting bigger-plants have only grown about half an inch in the last week:

Peyote Critical on the left,Northern Lights on the right:

I actually took these pics yesterday while I was watering them-
Northern Lights:

Peyote Critical

The NL is still putting out lots of pistils,she's got quite a ways to go

The PC has slowed way down in the pistil department...still putting out a few,but she's kind of looking like she'll be done way before the NL

This is just a PC bud under natural light-things just look a little different under the LED:

That's about it for today,they're both at day 45 of flowering,according to Barneys,the PC may not have long to go...I'm hoping the buds get a little fatter before I start seeing any amber trichs...
I'm thinking I may just go with one plant next time,so it can spread out more in both directions,to take full advantage of the quadlining...My next grow is going to be autos,so I'll have to think about it a bit before then...I'm watching Ase's thread to see how his autos do.
See you all next time!

Here's a little update on my quads-not much going on with them,the buds are the only thing getting bigger-plants have only grown about half an inch in the last week:

Peyote Critical on the left,Northern Lights on the right:

I actually took these pics yesterday while I was watering them-
Northern Lights:

Peyote Critical

The NL is still putting out lots of pistils,she's got quite a ways to go

The PC has slowed way down in the pistil department...still putting out a few,but she's kind of looking like she'll be done way before the NL

This is just a PC bud under natural light-things just look a little different under the LED:

That's about it for today,they're both at day 45 of flowering,according to Barneys,the PC may not have long to go...I'm hoping the buds get a little fatter before I start seeing any amber trichs...
I'm thinking I may just go with one plant next time,so it can spread out more in both directions,to take full advantage of the quadlining...My next grow is going to be autos,so I'll have to think about it a bit before then...I'm watching Ase's thread to see how his autos do.
See you all next time!
Wow mate . very frosty and edible looking.

Hi all. I am at day 8 since flip ( transition period) It is killing me to wait and not play with them as they get through the stretch. I did do a little tidying up and tightening up of ties. They have so much replaced foliage now , you would never know there was a pot below the canopy never mind the quadlines. Have a fair few showing pistils along their branches so hopefully real flowering will be underway soon. I hate showing vegging shots now. i want some carcass bud shots from my room now.lol
heres a few pointless quadline example shots .lol
20190706_201341.jpg
20190706_201254.jpg
20190706_200151.jpg
20190706_194945.jpg
20190706_164343.jpg
20190706_162637.jpg
20190706_162019.jpg

i want some carcass bud shots from my room now.lol
Soon you're going to have soooo many buds,you won't be able
to choose one for pics ;)
You chose the right name for your journal-your plants are doing
that apeshit thing...Beautiful!

All right, Im gonna throw this lab experiment of mine out there. Its my first plant grow ever that started out as a strictly outdoor grow until I got a Mars Hydro TSW 2000. I have moved it into the outdoor shed under the said light at 24 inches. This plant was given to me as a seedling in a 1 gallon pot. Bagseed methinks.

Its about 6 weeks old now...no nutes, and newly under the light the last 4 days.
Notice the bit of damage I did when bending.

Should I get rid of the middle? I realize this will set me back a couple of weeks, but I dont mind any delay. Im also thinking of dropping my TSW 2000 down to 12 inches and turning back the drivers to 25 percent....thoughts?

Current view!
834A8131-61D3-414E-B134-EAC3A778EC4F.jpeg
Loving your " Mainlining " approach here man.. This is my preferred method when space allows.. Those are gonna be some heavy hitters in a few weeks.. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Should be quite a haul I am sure.. A pleasure as always, Magoo.... Green days to all...

All right, Im gonna throw this lab experiment of mine out there. Its my first plant grow ever that started out as a strictly outdoor grow until I got a Mars Hydro TSW 2000. I have moved it into the outdoor shed under the said light at 24 inches. This plant was given to me as a seedling in a 1 gallon pot. Bagseed methinks.

Its about 6 weeks old now...no nutes, and newly under the light the last 4 days.
Notice the bit of damage I did when bending.

Should I get rid of the middle? I realize this will set me back a couple of weeks, but I dont mind any delay. Im also thinking of dropping my TSW 2000 down to 12 inches and turning back the drivers to 25 percent....thoughts?
I wouldn’t convert this plant to a quadline at this point. Lots of good growth already there now. Might would top it an work the branches that are present with some training to maximize the number of good tops you have before flipping. No need to sweat the little split from the training. Ideally you would apply less pressure and allow a little more time when training to avoid splitting (pot calling the kettle black) lol! I’ve split the majority of mine. Hasn’t effected anything so far. Bad splits can be taped with duct tape. This one isn’t bad though.

Loving your " Mainlining " approach here man.. This is my preferred method when space allows.. Those are gonna be some heavy hitters in a few weeks.. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Should be quite a haul I am sure.. A pleasure as always, Magoo.... Green days to all...
That one on the left is a clone of Grandpa Tokins GG4. She’s the apple of my eye for sure. I think I topped her at the 10th node and did a little training to allow some lower branches to catch up. Gonna be some fire. I was planning on hitting a few branches with some OGKB dom Pugsbreath pollen..... but they all turned out to be female. Lol. Oh well.....win/win right?!

Got a question: When removing the first 2 sets of nodes, do you consider the first single fan leaf (not the cotyledons) to be the first node?
Yes. I count the first single finger fan as node 1

hedzenmedz update - good & bad

Hi all, hedz here. Hope everyone is well and growing like crazy. Bad news to report. Unfortunately, and I blame myself (no self pity here folks) for the over zealous use of the sulphur powder. I got carried away with it and stunted 4 plants. Well, actually The MK-ULTRA autos completely stopped growing. Seeing as we are having decent warm weather here in northern Ontario, they have been put outside in an unused flower bed to isolate them from the grow room. The EARLY MISS autos fared slightly better. However, their growth was also stunted so they will be harvested today and will go straight to oil filled caps after decarb and infusion.
The clones are doing very well and are ready to be planted in 5 gallon smart pots with LOS. Once planted and established, we will take more clones from these (as per HHYB and Ase’s advice). We will not be dong this of course until the grow room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. I am attaching photos of the EARLY MISS autos before and after harvest. 1 LST and 1 q-line with one arm broken off.
The photo periods are doing well and are still about a month from harvest in my estimation.
237A487B-27EC-42A2-85D6-569C4BE4586C.jpeg
3B392127-6439-4FF9-9FFD-1291C20DFE21.jpeg
4243EFCA-CB06-436B-91DF-AA88312BE612.jpeg
EBB40065-CFBC-4BD2-9D46-68C13DD23153.jpeg
BEA3F8C0-DEC0-430D-8EC3-09A47F2F1C43.jpeg
1F71B4B6-F39D-408A-8024-13DFF8679AA2.jpeg

hedzenmedz update - good & bad

Hi all, hedz here. Hope everyone is well and growing like crazy. Bad news to report. Unfortunately, and I blame myself (no self pity here folks) for the over zealous use of the sulphur powder. I got carried away with it and stunted 4 plants. Well, actually The MK-ULTRA autos completely stopped growing. Seeing as we are having decent warm weather here in northern Ontario, they have been put outside in an unused flower bed to isolate them from the grow room. The EARLY MISS autos fared slightly better. However, their growth was also stunted so they will be harvested today and will go straight to oil filled caps after decarb and infusion.
The clones are doing very well and are ready to be planted in 5 gallon smart pots with LOS. Once planted and established, we will take more clones from these (as per HHYB and Ase’s advice). We will not be dong this of course until the grow room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. I am attaching photos of the EARLY MISS autos before and after harvest. 1 LST and 1 q-line with one arm broken off.
The photo periods are doing well and are still about a month from harvest in my estimation.
237A487B-27EC-42A2-85D6-569C4BE4586C.jpeg
3B392127-6439-4FF9-9FFD-1291C20DFE21.jpeg
4243EFCA-CB06-436B-91DF-AA88312BE612.jpeg
EBB40065-CFBC-4BD2-9D46-68C13DD23153.jpeg
BEA3F8C0-DEC0-430D-8EC3-09A47F2F1C43.jpeg
1F71B4B6-F39D-408A-8024-13DFF8679AA2.jpeg
cutee

Back
Top Bottom