420 Magazine Background

The Quadsquad Thread, A Community For Quadlining

multiVortex

The following thread is about topping auto's.

If they're growing real good, top em by the end of week 3.

Give them a little bit of defoliation and you may be able to extend the veg a little as well. (I ran across this theory and am still experimenting with it, but I did manage to get an auto to veg for 2 months, others 6 weeks, and one was 4-5 weeks.)

Stunger

Didn't really have any place to tie this citrus skunk down while it's in a small pot so I used some clothes pins for weight to train her.
20200208_193101.jpg
20200208_193047.jpg
Yip, that'll work. :thumb:

Brian420pm

East Coast Marley420

This really caught my attention after seeing how this works, love it and already started on my Gorilla Glue #4, and I cut 5 clones from her as I was doing this, it'll be sweet if they root, I will be doing this on my Northern Lights also, thank you for this awesome information.
Screenshot_20200212-011230_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200212-011023_Gallery.jpg

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2019

Stunger

My 2 Quadlined girls have reached budlet stage. I am wondering if it is too late to do another round of supercropping to level the canopy even further and bring the height down 6 inches. Other than that they appear happy and looking good to my eye. :hookah: :slide:

Asesino85

Plant of the Month: May 2017, Sept 2017, Jan 2018, Apr & Aug 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: Oct 2018
Dropped 4 beans today.

Strawberry Amnesia
Lost Coast OG
Gorilla Glue #4
Red Dragon

Excited to be back at it and will make sure to post pictures along the way! It's been inspiring seeing all the people try quadlining lately. Sometimes growing gets a bit redundant it's its almost been overwhelming seeing many people trying it out and having such success and beautiful plants!

Top Bottom