The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

Hi everyone, i just wanted to say thank you all for what you've done in this thread. Because of it i was able to pull off a quadline for the first time!! Im happy with how my girls are coming along and I'm anxious to see how they turn out.

Im curious if anyone here has installed a scrogg screen over their quadline plants? I did recently and i think its going well for me. Although I'm tempted to try topping again, just the four main branches. I was thinking if i did that, the plants would fill in a bit. Thoughts?

You check out my quadline results in my journal. I'm glad alot of reading on this forum is paying off :) keep up with what you're doing and its helping alot of people!

Here's a couple updated pics of all 13 of my quad girls. I had to move the OG Kush Autos into the flower tent (4x8) with the Purple Skunk Mass plants because I was running out of room in the veg tent (2x4). This will lower the yield a bit, but at least they got their first 44 days in 24/0 lighting. Once I move the photoperiod girls to the flower tent in about 3 weeks, I may put the autos back into the veg tent, depending on their size - I have to start 7 more beans and a cutting in the veg tent, too.

4UKsggu.jpg
SaOolkx.jpg

Here's a quick little video of my quadlined girls. VERY amateurish, but I've posted videos in my two journals and people seemed to like them so I thought I'd make one for here.
nice work fella. i thought i was insane with 9 photo's. plan the same as you with 12 autos next though. good luck

hedzenmedz - Bad Azz Kush harvested
Well folks, day 140 and finally took this plant down. Very sticky and the best plant that we have grown to date. Will report back with final dry weight and a smoke report.
Namaste.
B5C1C4CB-B116-478D-8821-89204CD45798.jpeg
3C62378B-E01A-47FC-9E0F-6303C190C40F.jpeg
AFC5CEFC-F90C-49B9-A96B-E95B8889D135.jpeg

heading into week 5 with these beauties all quadded and mad for it. so glad i used the method now. The circulation of fresh air is throughout the whole structure and is keeping me safe from mould at 70%+ rh.
Need a #QuadSquad For Life Tattoo now. love the method. hope i can pull it off with autos next run
Seeing some great work in here with them too. keep it up guys and gals , breaking barriers to natural growth as we go. lol
20190809_134620.jpg
20190809_134645.jpg
20190809_134641.jpg
20190809_132901.jpg
20190806_001548.jpg

Hey Ase hows it going?

Not too bad man! I've just been crazy busy up until these last few weeks but things are calming down a bit. Plus I am thoroughly enjoying my fruits and veggies garden this year and spending more time focused on that. I made this thread knowing I was going to go through this crazy busy time period and wouldn't be around much and look at all these wonderful examples of quadlining and even canopies!

How have you been PW? Life treating ya good?

Hey,fellow quadsquadders-been watching everyones plants and how well they're doing,figured I'd post the last pics for this particular grow-I harvested the Peyote Critical a couple of weeks ago,so she's gone,but I'm doing a 2 stage harvest on the Northern Lights...chopped the main buds 10 days ago,and what's left is getting harvested on Thursday-the lower buds still had a lot of fresh pistils when I harvested the main buds,so I decided to give the lowers another two weeks,so here's what I've got right now-they've actually done quite a bit of growing in the last ten days:

She's about ready to give it up-the new leaves are coming in practically white- she's still putting out pistils,although not many now...and all the leaves are"funny"

Believe it or not,there's still hardly any amber on her

Without the top buds blocking all the light,they've done pretty well catching up-even the popcorn is going to be worth smoking now

So that's the last look at the Northern Lights-76 days flowering,will be 80 when I harvest on Thursday.
My next quads are going to be 2 autos,so I'll be back in here when they get to training size-
that'll be a little while-I'm going to start the seeds soaking tomorrow,and they'l move into the box as soon as they sprout...
See you in about 3 weeks,if the seeds cooperate,and sprout like they should....:peace:

Back
Top Bottom