The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

once they thicken up it will be even more obvious.

Yep. Those flower scents would be a dead giveaway. If they aren't already. ;)

It is only mild currently. When flowering is in late stage and I make the error of disturbing the buds, a powerful aroma bomb is released. I have to be careful about that. However, I have been growing several years in this location, so maybe my neighbors have gotten used to it, maybe they just don't realize and think it's geraniums or something :smokin:

#Quadline is the shit! Here's how my babies sits at the moment. They were planted in oct and im thinking about flipping them once they have a lil more vertical growth. Im guessing couple more weeks :blunt:

Strains:
Super silver haze x blue magoo
Bluniverse
Blue coffin

Screenshot_20200123-220220_Video Player.jpg

20200129_230714.jpg

Screenshot_20200123-215639_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200123-215416_Video Player.jpg

Im reallllllly happy with the way they turned out especially when there's no scrogg screen used like my previous run.

Hope every one have a great Saturday

#Quadline is the shit! Here's how my babies sits at the moment. They were planted in oct and im thinking about flipping them once they have a lil more vertical growth. Im guessing couple more weeks :blunt:

Strains:
Super silver haze x blue magoo
Bluniverse
Blue coffin

Screenshot_20200123-220220_Video Player.jpg

20200129_230714.jpg

Screenshot_20200123-215639_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200123-215416_Video Player.jpg

Im reallllllly happy with the way they turned out especially when there's no scrogg screen used like my previous run.

Hope every one have a great Saturday
Looks amazing... top job buddy :thumb:
I'm glad i have seen what you have done because it's pretty much what i have set up for my next run, i have attached some canes to the pots to tie the branches down and just like you I'm looking forward to not having a scrog net.
It's going to be nice to be able to move the girls around

I'm loving how this training looks and what results you all are getting, I shall give it a go!

Black cherry punch X bop tang from @Kitchenhawk genetics.

20200130_234052.jpg
20200130_234041.jpg
20200130_234015.jpg

It feels awkward doing this type of trimming for the first time! We shall see how it goes!

I'm loving how this training looks and what results you all are getting, I shall give it a go!

Black cherry punch X bop tang from @Kitchenhawk genetics.

[...]

It feels awkward doing this type of trimming for the first time! We shall see how it goes!

Onward, outward, and then upward! :D

Here is my quad. I tucked the mains under the big fans, I'm sure that held for about 10 minutes. Growth is good, the lowers are almost caught up. So what maybe a couple weeks before I start tying her down...?

I would already be tying her down! Force the upper growth tips outwards and allow the lowers to catch up! Once they are all equal then continue to train outwards to the edge of the pots

I tie them down as soon as there's something to tie down...at this stage,the leaves get tied down too,to keep them out of the way.
1580783095509.jpeg

Thanks guys! I'll go ahead and tie the top node down. I've been following Ase's instructions on page 1, assuming some things change with experimentation so there are many different ways to skin this cat.

:passitleft:

And there ya have it. :D

Looks amazing... top job buddy :thumb:
I'm glad i have seen what you have done because it's pretty much what i have set up for my next run, i have attached some canes to the pots to tie the branches down and just like you I'm looking forward to not having a scrog net.
It's going to be nice to be able to move the girls around

Thank you jim. You should check out my first journal with a scrogg screen. I feel like I'm getting close results between the previous run and current one. Scrogging is nice and I'll do it again because it worked great for me. Kept the branches in place and made canopy management easy. Never had to move them around because they stay in place. Theres plenty of room to work around without wasting much lights on the perimeter of the plants.

Fingerz! I didn't know or at least it slipped my mind that you were doing quads! Amazing job brother! :high-five:

Thank you ween! Ive been doing it since my first journal here and i think I'll continue doing it! Unless i see another cool method of growing to try.. At one time i thought about trying to grow a few vertical like grapevines and put a few hps + mh bulbs in between the plants. I have seen a few people do it and its pretty cool to see. Your plants is looking proper, gj :)

Back
Top Bottom