The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

is it too late for me to go quad? i just topped her 2 days ago at the 6th node. This is how i was thinking of going about the quad.

cement shoes 1.jpg

20200208_114222.jpg
Looks like it's gonna take off after topping.

The following thread is about topping auto's.

If they're growing real good, top em by the end of week 3.

Give them a little bit of defoliation and you may be able to extend the veg a little as well. (I ran across this theory and am still experimenting with it, but I did manage to get an auto to veg for 2 months, others 6 weeks, and one was 4-5 weeks.)

Today i adjusted the cement shoes tie down job. She was leaning at a strange angle so i straightened her up a bit and then pulled her down a tad on one side to level her out. Took the stakes off and put them in the soil as anchors for my garden wire.

heres a couple pics

before-
20200208_131438.jpg
]

after-

20200209_103328.jpg

20200209_103333.jpg

This really caught my attention after seeing how this works, love it and already started on my Gorilla Glue #4, and I cut 5 clones from her as I was doing this, it'll be sweet if they root, I will be doing this on my Northern Lights also, thank you for this awesome information.
Screenshot_20200212-011230_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200212-011023_Gallery.jpg

My 2 Quadlined girls have reached budlet stage. I am wondering if it is too late to do another round of supercropping to level the canopy even further and bring the height down 6 inches. Other than that they appear happy and looking good to my eye. :hookah: :slide:

Dropped 4 beans today.

Strawberry Amnesia
Lost Coast OG
Gorilla Glue #4
Red Dragon

Excited to be back at it and will make sure to post pictures along the way! It's been inspiring seeing all the people try quadlining lately. Sometimes growing gets a bit redundant it's its almost been overwhelming seeing many people trying it out and having such success and beautiful plants!

Wowie this cement shoes is turning into a little bush fast. Just 5 days since I put the chop on her and quad lined her out. Had to tighten down the restraints. Really glad I decided to quad, will make it easier to train down the road.

Under side
20200213_214110.jpg

Before tightening down
20200213_214040.jpg

After
20200213_214320.jpg

Back
Top Bottom