The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

My 2 Black Cherry punch X bop tang from @Kitchenhawk genetics a few days into 12/12.

20200314_234646.jpg
20200314_234654.jpg
20200314_234702.jpg
20200314_234708.jpg

In 3 gallon fabric pots with coco under an led.

Good Morning ☀️ I am about to send my first photoperiod into flower, she has been QUADlined, evolved into a TRIline and after 10 weeks of vegetation, she is ready to flower. I went through older journals but couldn't quite find an answer.

Is there anything specific you do before the flip (defoliate, water, feed, ...) during stretch and right after?

Here is a photo of my Blue Dream CBD on Day 66, this is the link to the journal:
IMG_2099.JPEG

Thank you so much and happy day ☀️

Good Morning ☀ I am about to send my first photoperiod into flower, she has been QUADlined, evolved into a TRIline and after 10 weeks of vegetation, she is ready to flower. I went through older journals but couldn't quite find an answer.

Is there anything specific you do before the flip (defoliate, water, feed, ...) during stretch and right after?

Here is a photo of my Blue Dream CBD on Day 66, this is the link to the journal:
IMG_2099.JPEG

Thank you so much and happy day ☀

you pretty much just let them go until they are done stretching and then give them a pretty large defoliation and remove any of the branches the are really weak or don’t make it to the canopy.

Veg day 42: The day has come!

Somebody's ready to flip! Thursday or Friday will BE flip day when I put the other plants into my newly arriving veg tent. Depending on my nerve/paranoia I may have a perpetual grow getting started...

20200317_001257.jpg
Flip will start tonight... Last time I turned the lights off for 60 hours but did not have such obvious pistils starting everywhere. It's almost like an auto?

Top of the plant is 17" max budding tip to budding tip across. She is 11" tall from soil to highest tip. I guess I wasn't really documenting much the past week (distracted like most I'm guessing) - she's grown pretty well perfectly so far (knock on wood) and will look mighty nice 11 weeks from now covered in buds! I count 20 grow tips minimum here, including the 6 mains on the outside. I've been squeezing the branches to increase cambium (but not as extreme as Kyle Kushman) and will continue to through stretch for more strength.

20200319_171910.jpg
20200319_171854.jpg

Even a bit since stopping by so my apologies everyone! Getting caught up with this down time now though so figured I would share some pictures of my current setups!

I’ve got some 30:1 CBD girls starting the Quadline journey off strong!

Then my flower tent is blowing up with some In House Genetics!
Slurricane / Platinum Punch / Twisted Helix

Everyone’s gardens are looking awesome and I love seeing all the quad structures!

@Asesino85 Thank you again for all the knowledge you shared to help us grow together:Namaste: You da besht!!

I'm going to try a variation and figured this crowd has tried it all, so looking for some feedback. I'd like to do a dual line but not sure which node would be the best one to keep. I'll start 4 plants and keep one node each,1, 2, 3 or 4, then train them out to 3 more nodes for 12 tops each plant.

This is what it will look like after training and letting the first node grow out three more nodes...

0320200233.jpg

For the initial node choice, do you think using the later nodes, 3 or 4, would produce a stronger plant or would the earlier nodes, 1 or 2 be just as good and take less time?

I'll choose 2 plants from the 4 to keep and put in my main 2 x 4 tent. I'll start a separate journal tomorrow when I pop the seeds... Original Glue from Nirvana Seeds.

My current quadline girls are doing well, Blue Dream and Cherry Pie.

0313201435a.jpg

if it looks and smells like a mainline/flux then that's what it is. lol. They are very productive but as mentioned, time consuming. Quadlining is a variant of the initial method with less/no recovery time to it. To do a mainline correctly and get it right takes time and a lot of lst. Quad is more "as you go"

if it looks and smells like a mainline/flux then that's what it is. lol. They are very productive but as mentioned, time consuming. Quadlining is a variant of the initial method with less/no recovery time to it. To do a mainline correctly and get it right takes time and a lot of lst. Quad is more "as you go"
I had a bit of height limitation with my quad girls, of not wanting them to go above the level of the balcony rails, so I still had to utilize a reasonable amount of LST and supercropping to keep them in check, but otherwise 'as you go' would be great too.

Back
Top Bottom